TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > New Jersey
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-24-2006, 02:00 PM   #1
slammed_coupe
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1604

F/S 3 mustangs and 2 trucks

i have a 91 chevy blazer 2 door. the car is black in good condition. the hood is gonna need to be painted due to the clear coat peeling. there is a small dent in the passenger rear quter from the spare tire rack mouted on the rear of the truck,the prevouser owner opened it to far and it made a small dent in the rear lower quter panel. it will also need a power steering. the one in it leaks but if you dont want the power steering you dont have to fix it. the hood puller on the interior is broke but you can still open the hood. the truck has a 3in lowering kit in it with brand new shocks. the suspension has about 300 miles on it. the truck runs and drives the way it sits. i use it work to get around everyday. i am asking $1200 firm.

i have a 96 dark green chevy blazer. it is a 4 door,truckis in great shape other then some scratches. the interior is pretty much spotless. power everything. the truck has 4 brand new tires with about 1000 miles on them. it has a knock in the motor, but the truck still runs and drives. i am asking $1500 for this truck.

i have a 93 calypso greenlx4cylinder automatic hatch back mustang. the car needs some exterior parts suck front bumper, driver side fender,and a hood. the driver side door has a small dent in it that looks like it could be pulled. the car runs and drives excelent. the interior is grey and is spotless. the carpet needs to be cleaned but other then that the interior you can eat off of. it has a sunroof,stock radio with cd. i am asking a $1000 the way it sits or $1200 with a front bumper.

i have a 1988lx4cylinder automatic mustang hatch back in black. it has 44xxx origanal miles on it. the car was bought off the son of the origianl owner. the exterior of the car is in great condition. there are some small dents in the driver side fender and some normal scrathes. the interior is grey and immaculate, you can eat off it. there is not a spot on the interior. the car has american racing 10holes on it. the car runs and drives with absolutely no problems. i am asking $2800 or best offer for this car.

i have a 1993 calypso green 5.0 5speed lx hatch back. the car has 150,xxx miles on it and runs great. the car has full black interior. the driver side seat has a small tear in it,but other wise the interior is clean. the car has stock pony wheels on it. the car has a small scrape in the bumper on the driver side cornor, it has some oxidation on the hood. there is a small dent on the driver side rear lower quter that could be pulles out with no problem. there is also a small dent in the lip of the passenger side wheel flare. the car has 4cylinder rear springs with ;akes wood 50/50s in it. it has pioneer preimere cd head unite. it has the under liner of the hood in good sape, it also has the rubber boot for the distributer. it also has the plastic panels that cover the starter selinoid, and coil. it has the stock air box in it. it has a 2.5in off raod H-pipe with 2 chamber flow masters. the radiator is about a year old. had to change due to the old one had a hole in it.it has a king cobra clutch in it with a new clutch fork,cable and a metal half moon. i am asking $5000 or best offer for the car.

pm me with any questiuons of the vehicals. i will try and have pics up this week of the cars depending on the weather. but i will try and get them up as fast as i can. thanks kevin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
slammed_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote