TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #41
Teku18
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4895

My Ride:
2014 WRB BRZ, 1992 SVX

Send a message via AIM to Teku18
the red one was the one for sale I believe so I think he still has the black one.
Quote:
yes this is ok with me, obviously but when someone is paying and i plasma their fender open and then duct tape it shut they might get upset while i am laughing.
Teku18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #42
JerseyTuscani
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #968

My Ride:
Heron White G8 GT

He sold the black one a few months ago. Just the 2 i mentioned he currently owns. The red one is still for sale.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #43
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:
JDM TyTe 1988 Single Turbo 1JZ 5-Speed Supra & 1998 Twin Turbo 6-Speed Supra BPU like a muhf***a!

Send a message via AIM to InvisibleMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to InvisibleMonkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyTuscani View Post
He sold the black one a few months ago. Just the 2 i mentioned he currently owns. The red one is still for sale.
this is correct

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

InvisibleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:50 PM   #44
Teku18
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4895

My Ride:
2014 WRB BRZ, 1992 SVX

well i am sure you paid the MK4 off in full correct. So if you do sell the red one you going to put all that money into the car?
Quote:
yes this is ok with me, obviously but when someone is paying and i plasma their fender open and then duct tape it shut they might get upset while i am laughing.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:46 AM   #45
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:
JDM TyTe 1988 Single Turbo 1JZ 5-Speed Supra & 1998 Twin Turbo 6-Speed Supra BPU like a muhf***a!

Send a message via AIM to InvisibleMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to InvisibleMonkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekuDrifter18 View Post
well i am sure you paid the MK4 off in full correct. So if you do sell the red one you going to put all that money into the car?
Nope. I got a loan from NFCU actually. When I sell the MKIII it's going toward paying off the MKIV.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:23 PM   #46
Teku18
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4895

My Ride:
2014 WRB BRZ, 1992 SVX

Ah well do what you gotta due right. Still in stock form its a great car.
Quote:
Old 09-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #47
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
Saw it from a distance last night. i'll have to swing by it closer next time

Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

TalonTsi97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:44 AM   #48
viper92086
Noob-Jersey

Member #4216

My Ride:
88 Toyota Supra

very nice find!
viper92086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #49
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:

me and my car next to kyle's (kjmctwist) sexy RSP at a local meet. taken by my friend christian

these two were taken by my friend tiny

Ciotti playing around with lighting...he isn't happy with these pictures and probably doesn't want me to post them but i like them

Last edited by InvisibleMonkey; 09-26-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #50
ReVision
Tri-State Addict

Member #5846

My Ride:
1994 Supra TT

Congrats man, car looks great!

ReVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #51
Spininall4s
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6775

My Ride:
90 awd talon, 00 gs300 PE

Send a message via AIM to Spininall4s
sick james loving the green..isnt that like a rare color? cant wait to see this thing with some new wheels a little lower and a BIG snail
Spininall4s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #52
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:

Yeah it's actually the rarest Supra color. I can't wait for a drop and wheels. Big snail can wait.

Old 09-26-2010, 08:17 PM   #53
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:

These two were taken at the cystic fibrosis car show.

Last edited by InvisibleMonkey; 09-26-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:39 PM   #54
JDMTyler3326
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9917

My Ride:
^

Send a message via AIM to JDMTyler3326
First picture isn't showing up for some reason .
JDMTyler3326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #55
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...a/b6240e8f.jpg

Idk why but here's a direct link.

Last edited by InvisibleMonkey; 09-26-2010 at 11:26 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #56
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:

WTF! it works on every other site! Even the direct link doesn't work.

Old 09-26-2010, 09:50 PM   #57
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
James, it has to do with a glitch on the site that doesnt display 'percent' signs properly when you post using the Quick Reply box.
If you use the "Go Advanced" full reply page then it will post all the links fine. We're working on a solution for this, its a glitch affecting quite a few vB sites.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #58
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
hey nice pickup, i have a tru boost thats brand new still in the box. i bought it thinking i was gonna use it but instead i picked up other gauges and mbc.

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:29 PM   #59
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
James, it has to do with a glitch on the site that doesnt display 'percent' signs properly when you post using the Quick Reply box.
If you use the "Go Advanced" full reply page then it will post all the links fine. We're working on a solution for this, its a glitch affecting quite a few vB sites.
Oh ok that fixed it. Thanks B-Troll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl View Post
hey nice pickup, i have a tru boost thats brand new still in the box. i bought it thinking i was gonna use it but instead i picked up other gauges and mbc.
Thanks man. I might take you up on the offer but I've heard mixed reviews on the tru boost. It would be ideal for me but I need something that works.

Old 09-28-2010, 11:55 AM   #60
total0wnage
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10236

My Ride:
WW 09 Lancer Ralliart

Send a message via AIM to total0wnage Send a message via MSN to total0wnage
I saw u last week at wawa in westampton- looks sick, btw I drive the WW RA, I gave u a thumbs up idk if u noticed lol
total0wnage is offline   Reply With Quote