TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Shades of Gray Window Tinting
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
DavidRGallagher
Noob-Jersey

Member #14764

Thanks! SOG Saves the Day

I just wanted to say thanks to Ryan and the crew for helping me out with removal and replacement of an awful tint job I received from Trek in Delaware County, PA. Trek had my car for 10hrs and still couldn’t get the job done.

I called SOG, they had tint shipped overnight for me and fit me in on Saturday to get the job done. I also called 4 other shops and SOG was by far the friendliest and most knowledgeable.

I explained to Ryan that I was a bit concerned about removing the old film and he told me not to worry. When I arrived for my appointment, he took time to come out to my car before he started to address my concerns and explain the process.

Ryan is a consummate professional and I highly recommend going to SOG to experience their exemplary customer service and quality of work.

I’m bringing my other car to SOG in a few weeks to get done.

Thanks again, guys... I really appreciate it.

-DG
DavidRGallagher is offline   Reply With Quote