TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > Parts and Vendor Reviews
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-02-2006, 01:12 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Checked out R/T Tuning today... real nice shop and real nice guys...

I needed go swap off my tires before they blew out on me and the guys over at R/T Tuning told me to stop on by today.
Just thought I'd post up saying their shop is huge, filled with a couple civics, a couple integras, the beautiful green S2k, a couple 240s, a supra, a 300zx, an RX-7 (the one with the burnt bumper), and probably more than i'm just forgetting.
They were professional but really cool guys and I'd definitely go back when I need some more work done.
Just wanted to spread the word about a good shop in the area. Thanks guys...
Bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:40 AM   #2
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
Yeah. The dude Mac from RT tuning is the man. I am ordering my personal steering wheel from him this week!!

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote