TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 12-13-2010, 11:59 PM   #1
liberta
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14565

My Ride:
Skittle

White GC8 RS With Alot of vinyls in MTL

Coming home from BCC Mount Laurel and behind me was this Aspen White Impreza RS coupe. Had HIDs, which were on at 3pm, on the hood/front bumper, i noticed a monster vinyl, a prodrive vinyl, a few sti vinyls, and a subaru world rally team vinyl, plus some other misc vinyls all over the car in black. Looked like it could def pass for a rally car.

NJ Tags, its a high profile car, idk how I've Never seen it before.

Anyone on here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- 04 NSRT4 Stage 2+
Quote:
Liberta you are the SJ meet president. You're supposed to be at every meet. No excuses.
Quote:
someone comes up to you at a meet, you think he's gonna talk about your car but then he's like "this is your car right? i saw your car in traffic one day and some blonde bitch was sucking your dick....*high five*"
liberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
sean3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5757

My Ride:
04 Mach 1

I've seen that a few times. Just saw it again the other night actually. No idea if it's actually fast though. Haven't seen him on here.
sean3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #3
abrok99
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6039

My Ride:
2004 Subaru WRX swagon

that kid is friends with someone that lives on my street. i dont think its fast just has a loud ass exhuast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
abrok99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:27 AM   #4
liberta
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14565

My Ride:
Skittle

Yea when I turned onto mt laurel rd, he passed me at what sounded like WOT. Def had an exhaust, but didn't have that sound that a powerful boxer would have... Or the sound of a turbo either.

Most likely just the NA 2.5L it came stock with and some bolt ons. I Hope it had prodrive and sti parts like the vinyls suggest tho.

- 04 NSRT4 Stage 2+
Quote:
Liberta you are the SJ meet president. You're supposed to be at every meet. No excuses.
Quote:
someone comes up to you at a meet, you think he's gonna talk about your car but then he's like "this is your car right? i saw your car in traffic one day and some blonde bitch was sucking your dick....*high five*"

Last edited by liberta; 12-14-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #5
Godofelru
Tri-State Addict

Member #14116

My Ride:
Turbo 07 Spec V @ 11psi

Send a message via AIM to Godofelru
I work right across the street in bishops gate. I've seen the car driving around. Never heard it at WOT.
Godofelru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #6
xarchiex
Tri-State Addict

Member #13852

My Ride:
04 subaru sti,06 zx-6r

ive seen it around too.

xarchiex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #7
Vinny
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2979

My Ride:
'95 Lexus SC300

I think thats the one that lives around the corner from James....I never get to see that thing in action tho!

You can Try and Fail, but never Fail at Trying.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #8
bru91
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #772

My Ride:
1991 Nissan Maxima and 2010 Nissan Sentra SE-R

I've seen it on Elbo Lane a lot.
bru91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:29 PM   #9
Supraru
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1745

My Ride:
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5 Rs

Send a message via AIM to Supraru
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberta View Post
Yea when I turned onto mt laurel rd, he passed me at what sounded like WOT. Def had an exhaust, but didn't have that sound that a powerful boxer would have... Or the sound of a turbo either.

Most likely just the NA 2.5L it came stock with and some bolt ons. I Hope it had prodrive and sti parts like the vinyls suggest tho.
My na full exhaust sounded meaner and more powerful then I am now swapped.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #10
liberta
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14565

My Ride:
Skittle

Not gonna lie, i kinda liked the car(but im partial to AW GC Subies), but the taillights i didnt like. i prefer the oem/jdm tails to Any altezza style tail.

The driver seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere, but that car, with a few subtle visual upgrades(STi Wing, JDM Tails, etc), And some sort of turbo, would be pretty awesome, but when he punched it, it just didnt have nearly enough power to match the many vinyls on the car.

- 04 NSRT4 Stage 2+
Quote:
Quote: