TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2011, 01:52 AM   #1
boostedfury
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1389

My Ride:
99 Z51 Corvette & 2003 Explorer XLT

Send a message via AIM to boostedfury
The 3rd Annual Ridley Creek State Park BBQ & Picnic - June 26, 2011

Ok guys after a few very successful BBQ's, 15-15 the year in the rain, tons of vendors and food, and a raffle in 2009, we took a break from the meet in 2010. After many requests and interest, I decided to do what I had to do to get this going strong for 2011!! The BBQ and meet will be at the same ole Ridley Creek State Park location, and will be better than ever. Also as always, we will be BBQ'ng up tons of burgers and maybe some chicken, all with the support of the fellow tst'ers and guests alike. I will do my best to host a raffle, but that all depends on you guys and our great vendors and anyone else that wants to chip in some swag or goodies!!!

When: Sunday June 26, 2011
Place: Ridley Creek State Park
350 Gradyville Road, Edgmont PA
Location in the Park: Picnic Area #11 which was the same spot as the last time!
Time: 11AM- Sunset or the last person leaves!!

Many, many more details and lists to follow! All updates will be added to this post and the food and or vendor list as well as attendee list will be updated and added to page 1 as well. Subscribe to this thread, spread the word, and lets make this the biggest meet, rather the 2nd biggest meet, of the TST season!!

Rules for the meet:
1. It is a state park, so therefore do not do anything that will jeopardize this.
2. Myself and staff have no problems reporting license plates, especially since they will be taken down car by car
3. A few of the staff members know the local PD, and one, who is a local officer, will be undercover and in an unmarked, untinted car patrolling. Again have respect for the time we are putting into this, and do not be childish
4. If you are immature, or have a friend that is immature, do not spoil your reputataion and just fly solo, or do not invite said friend.
5. HAVE FUN, enjoy the weather, their will be some organized sports set up etc!!

NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED OF ANY KIND!! STATE PARK RULES

Daily Updated Supply list post 2 and post 68.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by boostedfury; 05-05-2011 at 01:05 PM.
boostedfury is offline   Reply With Quote