TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-20-2010, 09:23 AM   #1261
XxIriponzeesxX
Tri-State Addict

Member #14173

My Ride:
1991 240sx hatch DD, 1992 KA-T

Where is the bed bath and beyond spot? Off the blvd?
XxIriponzeesxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:30 AM   #1262
04specsonnn
Tri-State Addict

Member #6931

My Ride:
06 Spec V

newtown off the bypass by 95
Old 08-20-2010, 10:42 AM   #1263
gotvtec?
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16013

My Ride:
2012 AUDI S4 3.0T 6SPD

Whiteville
Sounds like your on track to blow motor #2 already.
gotvtec? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:08 PM   #1264
JDMTyler3326
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9917

My Ride:
^

Send a message via AIM to JDMTyler3326
Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug18 View Post
how about levittown sonic, its one of the newer ones and I'm sure the sonic manager would appreciate some business.
Been there done that. Not happening with TullyTown cops.
JDMTyler3326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #1265
03SVTCobra
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14408

My Ride:
2003 Mustang Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMSProtege View Post
How did the cops kick everyone out?! I dont get this, the parking lot is private property (This is why a business can have the cops kick you out of a parking lot cause they own it), we have permission from the owners of said property to be there, therefore the cops have no grounds to kick people out just for being there. They can kick people out for breaking the law but that is it. Why didn't the sonic people say anything! Why didnt anyone else say anything about having permission! Im glad i didnt waste an hour to come to be kicked out by the gestapo
correction. you have verbal permission from the Sonic management/ownership. what you are failing to realize is this meet is overtaking the ENTIRE parking lot which includes Texas Roadhouse and Golden Corral. i HIGHLY doubt they are even remotely happy with the cluster**** that happens every Thurs and Sun night, costing them business.

secondly let's go through some of the posts in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
Keith was moving my car for me (backing out of a spot) and there was a group of people standing behind the car, not one person moved out of the way. He had to yell out of the window for them to get out of the way and then had some douche argue with him. It's just plain rude.

I doubt I'll come back out to one of these meets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
between the baby mama drama neon and the silver neon with black bumpers doing his fly byes showing off if bov, its not honda, its dodge...and then you had that pissed off old guy in his orange dodge ram on thursday
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
ok, i've been holding out on saying anything but from being there myself with a few others and the more i read this thread the more it's obvious that this meet is headed for FAIL. i'm going to give you my .02, you can take it or leave it.

you can obviously see from the pic i was there as well on Thursday. if you take a look at the truck behind my Cobra, you might remember that he was the one who the douchenozzle in the Dodge blocked in and wouldn't let out as he was trying to leave the lot. some of you will know then that my friend in the truck (the black guy in the pic) got into it verbally with the old head. i noticed a crowd was starting to gather around the 2 trucks so i took a walk over with my brother. the old man finally conceded and backed up to let my boy leave. so i went to walk away and apparently a few turd burglars who knew jackhole in the Dodge were trying to egg him on telling him not to give in and let my friend out. so i chimed in and let one of them know just what i thought of the douchebaggery. which led to me getting into an heated arguement. then let's not forget that dumb-dumb in the Dodge almost took off the front end of the red C6 Vette as he tried to back into a spot all angrily like a hardass.

BOTH incidents were close to boiling over. the parking was a cluster**** disaster. people still are tearing out of the lot. trash is everywhere. and now from what i have read these last pages, it seems to be escalating still. between all this and the bull**** that happened with Vince's Cobra a few months back it's safe to say i'm done going to this meet as well as most if not all of the people who showed up from my local Mustang site.

if this continues going in the same direction you can sure as **** bet that the po-po aren't going to allow this to continue. CleanNoen98 - i give you a lot of credit for going through all the bs with keeping the peace with the PD for a bunch of people that could care less (with the exception of the few peeps in this thread)... i sure as hell wouln't.

oh and one last awesomeness for you just to let you know the people that are showing up to this - as i was in the midst of my arguement, my brother (who was behind me) overheard the girlfriend of one of his crew ask where his gun was... i didn't hear it. because if i did, they woulda found out real fast where mine was. people who like to run thier mouths might want to think about who might have thier CCW before mentioning the word gun...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
I came. Saw the ending of an epic fight. Good times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
LOL @ highschool drama.

That was the first and last time I'll be coming to that meet.

To the people that were around this car:

grow up. you have no idea what you're doing and should maybe watch who you talk to next time.

glad to see this meet expand... but I won't ever come back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMTyler3326 View Post
Hahah that girl beat the **** out of that srt4
and who could forget this gem: http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=95509

i actually got tired of multi-quoting posts like this. it seems the other businesses, and the residents that live within the proximity of this meet has had their fill and you just witnessed the end result. not to mention the Bensalem PD have 1000X more important tings to be doing with their time than babysit of bunch of middle school bull**** and pre-pubescent schmucks who have to display the fact thier balls haven't dropped yet by trying to impress everyone leaving the lot they have a pepboys muffler or a BOV...

Quote:
write tickets for what? This is some straight up nazi bs
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotvtec? View Post
No thats **** was orchastrated
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantage08 View Post
Yeah they had no reason to kick anybody out. Threatening people with tickets for too many air fresheners and somebody had a cracked windshield lol. Yeah it was packed but as soon as people started to leave sonic lost a lot of money. I don't think anybody got a ticket though? I stayed, i just moved my car to the buffet lot and walked over and sat at the tables with a drink.
see above. the Bensalem PD apparently has reached thier tolerance of this whole debacle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
Yeah, from now on I think I'll be going to the Bed, Bath & Beyond meets on Sundays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxIriponzeesxX View Post
Where is the bed bath and beyond spot? Off the blvd?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04specsonnn View Post
newtown off the bypass by 95
no, you won't. this is a friendly heads up to you straight from the mouth of a Newtown LEO who trolls this board and happened to come across your BB&B thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbj5259
Ya...I love uninformed people. Apparently we have nothing better to do than "harass" people in Newtown. What they fail to realize is that these parking lots are owned by companies. These companies generally don't want people parking in their lots for a multitude of reasons...the first being liability. So they call the police and tell us to kick the people out...and we (the police) get labeled as harassers. Not only that...Newtown twp has a loitering ordinance, so its only going to take one upset citizen to bitch and it will be shut down. Yet it somehow is the police departments fault? I'll never get it. I like how the one Guy says he knows a detective that he will talk too...I don't care if he knows Gandhi, unless the property owner gives them permission it is doomed to failure.

you guys need to realize that PD's from all around the area troll all the local car forums looking for **** like this due to the street racing issue that is prevalent in the tri-state area and can usually be directly associated with meets like this. honestly, how many times have you seen a couple dudes get into the "my **** is faster than yours" or "yo you wanna run?" at Sonic, then them and about a dozen other cars roll outta the lot to go do their thing and come back?? in fact, i was there on time last year when just such a event occurred and a State Police helicopter followed the caravan of tool-sheds back to the Sonic... which is why you will never read anywhere about where all the heavy hitters go to run on the street. if you don't know, then you have no reason to be there...
2003 DSG Cobra | RAI | 2.93 Upper (~13psi) | Kook's LT's & O/R X-Pipe | Borla Stingers (Polished) | Complete Full Tilt Boogie Racing IRS Upgrade | Complete Maximum Motorsports Tubular Front End w/Coilovers/CC Plates/FLSFC's | McLeod RXT Twin Disk Clutch | 26 Spline Input Shaft | 18X9.5 & 18X11 CCW Classics Wrapped in Toyo Rubber | much much more | 450RWHP/460RWTQ | 11.93@114mph
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by 03SVTCobra; 08-20-2010 at 04:21 PM.
03SVTCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:20 PM   #1266
JankyS13
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #15373

My Ride:
91.S13.KA-T

^ heavy hitters run the streets every where yo, just they are smart about not doing in in stupid locations, certain times of night / day and around places where innocent people can get hurt.

I miss the lo key races in va where trailers where dropped and chutes where thrown on the street out in the counties.
JankyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:08 PM   #1267
BlueMSProtege
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14477

My Ride:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
correction. you have verbal permission from the Sonic management/ownership. what you are failing to realize is this meet is overtaking the ENTIRE parking lot which includes Texas Roadhouse and Golden Corral. i HIGHLY doubt they are even remotely happy with the cluster**** that happens every Thurs and Sun night, costing them business.
I did not think about that, i keep thinking of sonic i forgot we use the other two lots
BlueMSProtege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #1268
OutToWinPAHC
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5081

My Ride:
R33 GTS25T, RHD E46, Truck, part R32 GTR

Send a message via AIM to OutToWinPAHC
Meh I rode in for 5 minutes, saw too much rice and left....... Can't wait till the 240 is gone.
OutToWinPAHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:24 PM   #1269
gotvtec?
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16013

My Ride:
2012 AUDI S4 3.0T 6SPD

So u can pick up another civic ;)
Old 08-20-2010, 10:55 PM   #1270
OutToWinPAHC
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5081

My Ride:
R33 GTS25T, RHD E46, Truck, part R32 GTR

Send a message via AIM to OutToWinPAHC
Nah 67-68 Nova, full resto.... done
OutToWinPAHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:26 PM   #1271
mx931
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #15403

My Ride:
jdm nissan, looking for bike!

this isnt gonna be a sonic.....relax itll work
mx931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:30 AM   #1272
HaveBlue83
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #13212

My Ride:
'14 Fiesta ST, 93 Summit Coupe

i guess i'll see people at the Hooters cruise then.....thats the only time people behave, and the rice count is less than 10%.

it seems to happen every year about this time.

Guns, Girls & Cars...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
HaveBlue83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:31 AM   #1273
gotvtec?
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16013

My Ride:
2012 AUDI S4 3.0T 6SPD

Bzone
Old 08-21-2010, 09:34 AM   #1274
Sublime1304
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15678

My Ride:
MK5 TDI Cup Edition Jetta, MK5 GLI

THURSDAY and SUNDAY Night Weekly SONIC Meets Bensalem: *!!!READ FIRST POST!!!*

Let's bring bzone back

IG: @mike_perfectstance
Sublime1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #1275
Sublime1304
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15678

My Ride:

THURSDAY and SUNDAY Night Weekly SONIC Meets Bensalem: *!!!READ FIRST POST!!!*

^bzone then cruise to bustleton sonic

Old 08-21-2010, 09:47 AM   #1276
gotvtec?
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16013

My Ride:
2012 AUDI S4 3.0T 6SPD

No bzone then cruise to coldstone
Old 08-21-2010, 10:22 AM   #1277
mx931
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #15403

My Ride:
jdm nissan, looking for bike!

bzone cruise to sev get an iced tea and cheeseburger doritos....santosh is the man
mx931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:50 AM   #1278
Sublime1304
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15678

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx931 View Post
bzone cruise to sev get an iced tea and cheeseburger doritos....santosh is the man
iced tea sounds good but those doritos are nasty! lol ive had them

Old 08-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #1279
Sublime1304
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15678

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotvtec? View Post
No bzone then cruise to coldstone
lol more like bzone then walk to coldstone

Old 08-21-2010, 10:54 AM   #1280
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
Quote:
How did the cops kick everyone out?! I dont get this, the parking lot is private property (This is why a business can have the cops kick you out of a parking lot cause they own it), we have permission from the owners of said property to be there, therefore the cops have no grounds to kick people out just for being there. They can kick people out for breaking the law but that is it. Why didn't the sonic people say anything! Why didnt anyone else say anything about having permission! Im glad i didnt waste an hour to come to be kicked out by the gestapo
You don't even have the slightest clue in how this all works so don't try to act like you do, please for a love of god. Every single thing you just said is 100% wrong.

1. Business doesn't own the property, the property owners do, and they are usually never there and hard to find.
2. We didn't have permission from property owners, we had permission from the business owners and temporary permission from the township, so they have every right to end that anytime.
3. Cause the sonic people are tired of picking up trash from all over the ****ing lot.
4. Cause nobody has permission anymore, the police gave me permission, and they've just revoked it.
5. I'm glad you didn't either.

I'm glad this is over, I don't have to get anymore calls from Police, or Directors of Public Safety, all I can say is you people ****ed it up for yourselves. And for the record, this was a decision of the township, I never told them to shut this down, I simply told them that I had reached the end of my road and was not getting the support I needed from people so I just stopped going. They didn't want to deal with it anymore either so they closed the lid.

Last edited by CleanNeon98; 08-21-2010 at 10:58 AM.
CleanNeon98 is offline   Reply With Quote