TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
namdoogwerdna
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3004

My Ride:
2013 BRZ

TST Traveling Troll Doll!

So I got this idea half from My350z.com and half from a customer who explained "gnome hunting" to me. Basically someone buys a garden gnome or a stuffed animal or something (I thought it would be funny to do a Troll doll, but whatever), and we mail it from member to member and take it to meets, parties, college visits, on vacation, stuff like that. Then we have a thread with a picture trail of where our troll/gnome has gone. Would anyone else be up for this?

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300660

Okay, our TST Rabbi Doll will arrive next week, and I will start off by taking it to Jamaica and Arizona in the beginning of May. I will ship it out on May 13th to the next recipient, and the list of people in line and their shipping dates will be kept here. Be sure to PM the next person in line to get their address. Of course, you can pass it along at a meet or just meet in person and take it somewhere together. Be creative and have fun with it!!

The Troll's Birthday will be May 1, which will mark the official first day of it's travels.

Schedule: (MAKE SURE THE TROLL IS SENT WITH ENOUGH TIME TO ARRIVE TO THE NEXT PERSON BEFORE THEY LEAVE FOR THEIR TRIPS!!)

Edit: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE TROLL SOMEWHERE, PLEASE POST WHERE AND THE EXACT DATES THAT YOU WILL BE GONE. I WILL NOT RESERVE "MID OCTOBER" TO SOMEONE WHO IS GOING AWAY FROM THE 11TH-13TH OR SOMETHING.

Sept 1- x Garage10North
Sept x - x Vypurr (PSU Football game)

Oct 14-21 - Garage10North (Portland, OR)

Waiting list
-boostedfury
-Snowboy459
-jpalamar

Troll Doll Rules: (subject to change)

1. Please take care of the Troll Doll, if he is damaged or lost, we will not be able to continue our fun project and zerioustt will ban you.
2. The Troll can not be doing anything illegal, or be in pictures with people doing any kind of illegal activity (drugs, street racing, jailbait, etc). This is supposed to be fun, and we don't need to get TST in any trouble.
3. Do not hog the Troll. If the Troll is not passed on in a reasonable about of time, then it will lose its splendor and you will have to face the sad-faces of thousands of TST children who's only wishes were to be in photos with our beloved Troll. IT IS UP TO YOU, AS MORALLY UPSTANDING INDIVIDUALS, TO SEND THE TROLL ON TIME TO THE NEXT PERSON. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET WHEN IT IS YOUR TURN TO PASS IT ON.
4. Deliver/ship/pass the Troll to the next member of the list ON TIME. Do not toy with the emotions of a fellow TSTer who is about to receive the Troll. It's like giving a kid an empty box on Christmas.
5. Show the Troll a good time, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for a young Rabbi Troll.

Last edited by namdoogwerdna; 09-09-2009 at 01:22 AM.
namdoogwerdna is offline   Reply With Quote