TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-30-2014, 01:33 PM   #1
mbs627
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #1889

My Ride:
2013 FR-S

December 6th, PhillySCCA Charity Rally - The Food Drive

Tucked away in the beginning of our slide towards holidays is one last road rally on Saturday, December 6th. It's a shortie (less than 2.5 hours), it's got fairly easy instructions, and it's for a good cause (the entry fee is at least five donation-appropriate food items to benefit the Bucks County Housing Group).

It will start in Quakertown and wrap up very close to the starting point at the Spinnerstown Hotel (really good eats and an impressive beer selection).

But you're thinking to yourself, I'm no road rally dork. I'm a real man. I have a Miata with no carpets. I don't even know what a slide rule is. Good! This course is challenging enough to keep your co-driver having fun and the driver very happy (even at legal speeds as this is run on open, public roads). It's n00b-appropriate.

What else are you going to do on an early Saturday evening in December that is more fun than a road rally in the dark through Upper Bucks and Northampton Counties? Fixing that oil leak? Waxing your wispy, feeble attempt at a Movember mustache? Nothing short of Bon Jovi karaoke is going to be more fun than this rally.

Check it out because parking lot meets are boring and driving is fun.
Old 11-30-2014, 09:46 PM   #2
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

If it wasnt a night drive I'd be down.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote