TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-03-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
JDMmuscle
Tri-State Addict

Member #8807

My Ride:
1995 lexus Sc400

The LPC Experience

Hey guys, I spent some time over at LPC this weekend and I figured I would share my experience with you all here.

This all started when I saw some samples of LPC's work. Of course as most of you auto enthusists do, we sit and dream. I was envisioning color schemes for the SC's wheels. Blacks, purples, Grays, chromes. Anything and everything. I was on the LPC site browsing through colors and I finally decided to pull the trigger on it. And wow, I could not be more pleased with my experience.

My friend and fellow car lover JC, My lovable Pitty "Boss" and I took apart my Work Equip wheels the night before.

As we were sitting there watching Jersey Shore, we were discussing color options. I decided to go with Black Chrome for the Face and Lips, while doing a Purpleish in the Inner barrel and Rivets.

The next morning we loaded the wheels in the family truckster and made the 3 hour trek down to LPC.

Apon arrival we were met with open arms and smiles. He brought us into his shop which was nothing short of magical. The first thing I noticed was his trophie wall that shows his dedication to his work. Not only did he do all these to show customers samples of colors but he drank them all himself

He proceeded to walk us threw all the colors with us, show us an unbelievable about of samples and basically work with me on how to achieve my vision. I was Very very clear in exactly what I wanted and he was very clear on what would and would-not look right. The BEST thing is he wasn't afraid to tell me that something wouldn't look right, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear. we stood around and talked about ideas and different color sets for a good hour before we BOTH agreed on what would be best. Im going with a Chrome with a ink black overlay on it for the face's and lips. as for the inner barrels you will just have to wait and see

Chrome black:

He then took me around the shop, and showed me some of the other work he has done. All I can say is WOW! This man is a perfectionist at his work. I recognized some of the piece's from his website but they looked even MORE stunning in person:

He showed me where all of his colors are and how he gets the right finish that the customer is after

And even walked me threw the process of powder coating:

After that walk around we sat down, decided on the final choice of colors and what work was to be done. He printed me out a receipt for the work I was getting done and gave me an extraordinarily good price, Looked me square in the eyes and told me he was happy to have me as a customer.

I good not be any more pleased with his amount of professionalism. This man is a true artist with his craft. He knows exactly how to achieve the look you are after, and will tell you honestly if he cant do it. Its so great to have some one be honest with you. Not just try to do something, Fail, and then blame it on you. I am so happy with how this whole experience went and I haven't even gotten my wheels back yet!

This man is GRADE A+++ I will never go to any other powder coat shop as long as my car is on the road! The attention to detail is astounding. I cant WAIT to get these baby's back and throw the finished pictures up on here to help him promote his shop.

I have 110% confidence in Both his work as well as his word as a man. I can honestly say I feel honored to be standing behind a shop as professional as this one.

Great job buddy, you not only have an extremely satisfied customer but you also have a customer for life

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by JDMmuscle; 04-03-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
11secdsm
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4914

My Ride:
'15 F150, '11 535xi, '95 M3, '04 Wrangler

Martin is the man! Rare breed. I'm sure your Equips will turn out amazing!!
2006 Evo IX- 609whp-> (2.3L) || 11.19 @ 128 ->(stock 2.0) SOLD
1997 Supra- 670whp- 10.91 @ 139 SOLD
Old 04-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
Blue_gsx23
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8278

^x2 Martin is a good dude! Always hooks it up and his work is awesome.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
OVR_9000
Tri-State Addict

Member #20278

My Ride:
2003 Honda S2000

Backin it up!!! One of the most genuinely nice guys I have every met! and always makes you feel welcome in his shop, AKA "the ultimate man-cave" hehe
Old 04-06-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
LPC
Former Vendor

Member #5666

My Ride:
92 Eagle Talon TSI

Thank you very much Grant for the kind words, you see its not just about making the money here at LPC we are very passionate in what we do and like to get involved with our customers to make sure we can make it happen for them and that they are 100% satisfied with the work and leave with a smile.

being an artist both musical and visual i love to get creative and be able to put my artwork on parts that customers want!!! Also we are always looking ahead in the future to see where can we take this custom coating business next, and we cant do it with out you guys so thank you again and thanks to all!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #6
Ej6Mike
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16729

My Ride:
Manwagon

Wow, Looks like they do awsome work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sure!
Old 04-10-2011, 04:21 AM   #7
01bb6er
Tri-State Addict

Member #7015

My Ride:
95 Kouki Converted 240sx

Man, it must be Work Wheel season for you Martin
Old 04-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #8
JDMmuscle
Tri-State Addict

Member #8807

My Ride:
1995 lexus Sc400

Wheels and Valve covers are done!!!! Big thank you to www.liquidpowdercoats.com!!!

I could not be more happy with the results. Martin did exactly what I was envisioning in my head. these could not be more perfect

These pics are from my Phone, sorry about the quality