TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-15-2015, 01:59 PM   #1
JST2KWIK
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6855

My Ride:
2021 Ram TRX, 2014 Camaro Z/28, 2017 Shelby GT350, 1991 Mercedes 350SDL

Floridian TR0LL

1,300+ miles from the tristate, en route to supercar week in WPB... gotta love the car scene! I was actually next you at one point and saw your massive dog sitting on your lap, which gave me a laugh. Tried to find you in the actual show, but with it being so crowded I wasn't expecting to. Car looked good as always

JST2KWIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 05:54 PM   #2
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator

Member #7592

Quote:
Originally Posted by JST2KWIK View Post
1,300+ miles from the tristate, en route to supercar week in WPB... gotta love the car scene! I was actually next you at one point and saw your massive dog sitting on your lap, which gave me a laugh. Tried to find you in the actual show, but with it being so crowded I wasn't expecting to. Car looked good as always

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/h...99287768_n.jpg
He lives down that way now.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:25 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Wow, been a while since I've been spotted .
Thanks for the photo, and too bad we didn't meet up down there. I had to get up so damn early to wash my car, drive down to meet up with the group, and get into the show that I was pretty beat by mid day.
And yes, Burton was sitting on my lap on the drive down. He's 75 lbs and belongs in the back seat but for whatever reason he doesn't like riding in the Supra so he works his way to the front seat which is a huge pain in the ass. Its rare I take him out in that car though so its not something I have to deal with very often.

What were you doing down in WPB? Just came down for the show? I think I'm going to the Real Street Performance open house in Sanford this Saturday, that should be really good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:16 PM   #4
JST2KWIK
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6855

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Wow, been a while since I've been spotted .
Thanks for the photo, and too bad we didn't meet up down there. I had to get up so damn early to wash my car, drive down to meet up with the group, and get into the show that I was pretty beat by mid day.
And yes, Burton was sitting on my lap on the drive down. He's 75 lbs and belongs in the back seat but for whatever reason he doesn't like riding in the Supra so he works his way to the front seat which is a huge pain in the ass. Its rare I take him out in that car though so its not something I have to deal with very often.

What were you doing down in WPB? Just came down for the show? I think I'm going to the Real Street Performance open house in Sanford this Saturday, that should be really good.
No problem, and yeah it would've been neat. I jumped in with everybody cruising but split off because I wasn't putting my car in the show. Some of those GTR's sounded insane. I went down to Miami for the weekend then stopped in WPB for the show on my way back up to Daytona. What part of FL are you in?

I will be at the Real Street Performance open house too, hopefully I'll see you there. I'll be in this:

Old 01-16-2015, 08:59 PM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Ah cool, I don't think it looks like I'm going to make it to Real Street... just too far of a drive and I have too much to get done this weekend. I know its gonna be good though...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 02:58 PM   #6
Foolinaround
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9448

My Ride:
2016 GTI SE w/PP/Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

It's funny that I also live in Florida but y'all are so far from me.
Foolinaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:02 PM   #7
JST2KWIK
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6855

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Ah cool, I don't think it looks like I'm going to make it to Real Street... just too far of a drive and I have too much to get done this weekend. I know its gonna be good though...
Shame you couldn't make it out - it was an awesome event. Tons of free food and some badass cars on the dyno, most notable being a big single 6-speed supra that made 1,290hp and a TT Viper ACR that only made 750 but went over 200mph on the dyno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolinaround View Post
It's funny that I also live in Florida but y'all are so far from me.
Are you out in the panhandle? Yeah Florida is huge.. I remember driving to Panama City and being extremely surprised at how long it took. I actually fell asleep and drove off I10 into the grass and had to pull over to take a nap ha
Old 01-20-2015, 04:22 PM   #8
Foolinaround
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9448

My Ride:
2016 GTI SE w/PP/Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

I drove from Jacksonville to where I am now (By pensacola) and it was 5 and a half hours of I-10 nothingness in a uhaul with no radio. I'd rather go back into the gas chamber than do that again.
Foolinaround is offline   Reply With Quote