TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-09-2006, 09:23 AM   #1
driftingeric2k4
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2026

My Ride:
2000 Ford Mustang GT/C

Experience

OK, I get gaining experience on a personal level for myself.

But how does experience gain for the gang work? Do I have to kill people who are within the level range of the gang or myself? Because right now I am killing people my level or higher and getting anywhere between 50-200 experience but nothing for the gang. Anyone figure out how the leveling works for the gang, in relation to the levels of the members of the gang and the people they are attacking?

(There needs to be more information about the mechanics of this game)
driftingeric2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 02:59 PM   #2
driftingeric2k4
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2026

My Ride:
2000 Ford Mustang GT/C

Just killed a level 10 (I am level 8). I got 300 experience but nothing for the gang. Dang it!
Old 10-09-2006, 03:03 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
what do you mean nothing for the gang? where can you see what experience you are gaining for the gang?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:06 PM   #4
driftingeric2k4
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2026

My Ride:
2000 Ford Mustang GT/C

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
what do you mean nothing for the gang? where can you see what experience you are gaining for the gang?
Under attack log. Down where the vault is and stuff
Old 10-09-2006, 03:11 PM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
hmm mine always shows up as exactly the same number as i gained by beating them (400-600 usually )
i did hear somewhere that you need to attack people in other gangs to get gang experience... are you?

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:14 PM   #6
driftingeric2k4
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2026

My Ride:
2000 Ford Mustang GT/C

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
hmm mine always shows up as exactly the same number as i gained by beating them (400-600 usually )
i did hear somewhere that you need to attack people in other gangs to get gang experience... are you?
I'll have to test that. I am not sure if I have been or not. I just find the people I am statistically most probable to beat. I'll pay attention next time.