TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

install and tune TT mustang kit?

this guy: http://www.raceinspired.com/p-27266-...iliateid=10065

on a 2010 mustang gt

some caveats... car has long tubes that would need to be removed. exhaust would need to be made from hot to existing shorty midpipe. there is also a cross threaded bolt going into the block for the pass side motor mount... this will most likely need to be retapped (and hopefully not extracted)... potential upgrade for new motor mounts.

the rest of the system would need to be purchased as well. this would include higher rated fuel injectors, potentially a gt500 fuel pump (may as well get the fuel injectors as well right?)

entire cold side, including intake and intercooler.

would prefer a company that has already installed and tuned such a system or has a proven track record. i need a company that is going to stand by their work and not leave me high and dry if something goes wrong.

looking for a modest 450ish to the wheels. i'm reading this is 5-7psi.

ultimately looking to come in around supercharger costs, or less!

i intend on picking up the boss gauge pod and necessary gauges as well.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote