TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Extreme PSI
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-05-2008, 06:26 PM   #1
cburwell
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #303

Synapse Engineering Parts

I sent an email to sales a few days ago, but i didn't realize Extreme PSI was a vendor on Tri State as well!

Anyway, below spells out the email I sent. I figured I would post here as well, just in case TST members get preferred treatment!

I noticed that you have some Synapse Engineering parts on your web site, but I was wondering if you could get the following parts.

SB001A
Universal Synchronic Blow-Off Valve with weld on steel flange silver cover/black body.

WG002B.1
Universal v-band clamp mounted 50mm Synchronic waste gate kit with mounting flanges, clamps, 2-valve seats and seals.

Also, if you can get these parts, are your prices competitive with other online shops? There are a few other online shops that have some decent prices on these items, but I would rather deal with a local and reputable shop (and a TST vendor). I would probably drive up to get these parts if you can get them. If you can get these parts, I will probably order and intercooler from you as well.

I appreciate your time!

- Chris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"The Corvette took nearly 25 years to sell 500,000 units; the Z does it in fewer than 10."
cburwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #2
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

Too bad I just bought this not too long ago. lol Is anyone on here currently running this BOV?

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote