TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 01-31-2010, 07:16 PM   #1721
trista
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15075

My Ride:
'89 EF

Send a message via AIM to trista
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
trista... we can probably arrange that . i need new tst merch photos, sounds like a shoot in the making, eh?

thanks for the photos and comments. might as well the photos in now since it probably looks the cleanest it ever will, haha.

and thanks d... tyler from www.gmandesign.net hooked me up when i was in a bind on that vinyl... he did some other stuff for me too which wasn't on the car in those photos but is now. stuff came out great and he did it right away for me, even came out and put it on to save me the hassle! he's going to be on the site as a vendor soon and i've got a good feeling that he's going to have a lot of happy customers.

I'm alllllllllllllll for it Mr. Troll c:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Amen. E-harmony has a monthly fee....can you believe that? If only those suckers knew about TST!
trista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:21 PM   #1722
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
the pics will probably end up on the dub website

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:06 PM   #1723
ScoobyNubieToo!
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #862

My Ride:
WRB 2004 WRX Wagon with 07 STI Trans and Longblock inside!

I saw the Troll Supra today! It looks frigging unreal! I can't believe you got it that far, that fast! Incredible work there, Bryan! Looks killah!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
ScoobyNubieToo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:08 AM   #1724
boostedfury
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1389

My Ride:
99 Z51 Corvette & 2003 Explorer XLT

Send a message via AIM to boostedfury
Saw it and talked to Ryan and Tom from SOG...sick sick sick

boostedfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:42 AM   #1725
blkZ06
Tri-State Addict

Member #3188

My Ride:
03 Z06, 01 Z06, 99 Viper GTS, 05 F250, 00 M5

Send a message via AIM to blkZ06
I hate it when my inspection stickers peel down like that

car looks fly
99 Viper GTS - 488 Cam 500rwhp/550rwtq
04 2500 - 402 GT80 & S364 - 750rwhp/1300rwtq
blkZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:43 AM   #1726
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
haha dude i hate that peeling sticker! probably would be better if i used some scotch tape even...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #1727
blkZ06
Tri-State Addict

Member #3188

My Ride:
03 Z06, 01 Z06, 99 Viper GTS, 05 F250, 00 M5

Send a message via AIM to blkZ06
yea the little things like that agitate the hell out of me
99 Viper GTS - 488 Cam 500rwhp/550rwtq
04 2500 - 402 GT80 & S364 - 750rwhp/1300rwtq
blkZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #1728
OBEEWON
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1315

My Ride:
Lansdale Local

Send a message via MSN to OBEEWON
Hat's off to you Brian. Looks really good. Did you space out the rear wheels?

OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #1729
james_ls
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1614

My Ride:
1998 Acura Integra LS//VTEC

Send a message via AIM to james_ls
Bryan, you know what I just thought of for that inspection sticker?

A tad of watered-down spray adhesive.

Or pull the thing off, mist some spray adhesive over it...stick it back on.

BUY MY STUFF!

james_ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #1730
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Hat's off to you Brian. Looks really good. Did you space out the rear wheels?
Haha yeah... I was told they were 7mm spacers but now Antony says they're 9mm? I'll have to measure them to know for sure but I think the looks is perrrrrfect, if I could pull it off without rubbing which I doubt. Still need to get an alignment though, and stiffen up the damping on the coilovers.
I tried to put the same size on the front but the stock wheel studs are short... the lug nuts wouldnt even start to thread. Too bad cause the fronts could use a little boost, even a 3 or 5mm. The rears threaded but aren't on very much and I definitely wouldn't drive with them on like that.

And for the stickers, I'm told I can go to any inspection station and they'll replace the sticker for me just for the cost of the sticker itself... thats probably the best way to go.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 02-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #1731
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict

Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

Quote:
ryan just called and told me some hot little scantily clad model had a photographer taking photos of her with our cars... wonder where they'll end up.
LOL a couple friends and I were there when it happened, so we tried to stand on the opposite side of where she was at and make dumb faces to ruin the shots
R_Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #1732
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

I'd like to think you're joking, but if you're not sorry man... thats pretty dumb. These photographers and models are working there and their jobs are hard enough dealing with the crowds in the first place, they don't need anyone acting way below their age trying to get into the photos.
I could care less about the photos ending up anywhere, but as a photographer I couldn't not respond to that.

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-01-2010, 01:12 PM   #1733
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

Very nice bry... I'll go Sunday most likely... Or ill take PTO one day this week and check it out.
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #1734
R_Rambo
Tri-State Addict

Member #8452

My Ride:
11' WRX Hatch

Quote:
I'd like to think you're joking, but if you're not sorry man... thats pretty dumb. These photographers and models are working there and their jobs are hard enough dealing with the crowds in the first place, they don't need anyone acting way below their age trying to get into the photos.
I could care less about the photos ending up anywhere, but as a photographer I couldn't not respond to that.
yea I was just making a joke, it was something we talked about later. She was pissing us off though we are trying to look at your's and bill's car, waited till other people moved out of the way but then she comes up and shifts the rope so she can squeeze in front of us. It was pretty direspectful....and she wasnt very good looking lol

oh and loved your car, the purple with black and chrome is a beautiful thing
R_Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #1735
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:
JDM TyTe 1988 Single Turbo 1JZ 5-Speed Supra & 1998 Twin Turbo 6-Speed Supra BPU like a muhf***a!

Send a message via AIM to InvisibleMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to InvisibleMonkey
sweet recovery!

InvisibleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #1736
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Here is the thread on the detail of the Supra before the auto show!

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=93815
Old 02-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #1737
OBEEWON
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1315

My Ride:
Lansdale Local

Send a message via MSN to OBEEWON
Bay is nuts in person. I took my lady last night and she was like why is the engine so shiney?

OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #1738
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator

Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
Why didn't you pop the top for the Show? Even though your obvious attention to detail is pretty prevalent in the bay and on the outside of your whip, the interior looks just as dreamy from the photos. Although you wouldn't be able to see it from the sides with your limo tint, it might have made for some cool photos with the interior being lit up from the lights in the CC...
Old 02-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #1739
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

haha i think some of my favorite responses are from people who either arent into cars really, or you wouldn't expect them to be.

i dont really like how the car looks as much with the targa off... other people seem to get excited that it can come off and i mean its cool, but it doesnt haev those nice flowing lines with it off, IMO.

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #1740
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator

Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
Quote:
haha i think some of my favorite responses are from people who either arent into cars really, or you wouldn't expect them to be.

i dont really like how the car looks as much with the targa off... other people seem to get excited that it can come off and i mean its cool, but it doesnt haev those nice flowing lines with it off, IMO.
Know how I know you're ghey?

I still think targa tops are cool, but I think I just have hardtop jealousy.