TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 01:33 AM   #921
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
If you give me $600 I promise thats what I will spend it on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:37 AM   #922
SvicksTc
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7395

My Ride:
Nike 6.0

hahahah you dont want a TuRD wheel
|Nikon|
Twitter:
SvicksTc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #923
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money

you know the deal.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:45 PM   #924
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
there shouldn't even be an argument about those seats going into the car. You can't go cheap now Bryan! Status ftw!

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
CarbonIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #925
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

imagine the look from the rear hatch showing off the kevlar backs. OMG.

Quote:
Old 12-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #926
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
haha interior still looks like this pic, taken on 7/28:

except for:

we've gotta leave it out until all the wiring and stuff is done... and its a good thing because we just needed to run a couple bolts through the floor to run the 0 gauge wire under the car. wouldnt have been able to do that with seats/carpet in there.

the carpet was shampooed (sp??), and leather seats were wiped down with cleaner and conditioner. door cards and dash needed some good cleaning too which has also been taken care of.
it doesn't look EXACTLY like that, there are 37 less holes in the floor on the passenger side lol

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
CarbonIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #927
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid View Post
imagine the look from the rear hatch showing off the kevlar backs. OMG.
I think D just came. lol

Those seats look gorgeous! However, there is nothing like a full stock interior beast.

I think I read it somewhere in this thread, but is the outside remaining OEM besides the wheels?
Old 12-07-2008, 07:00 PM   #928
10secV6
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1449

I just bought a T88 dual bb turbo for the syclone and want to get the new exhaust housing and dp ceramic coated and like the black look you have going. Im in NJ and wonder where u got ur stuff caoted and if it was local. thanks man

your car is looking amazing man

Power without traction is just making noise.

Under Pressure Racing
We don't earn respect we take it!
10secV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:51 PM   #929
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Send a message via AIM to Kevin
Is reading really > then everybody that has asked that same ****ing question?

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #930
lagos
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #989

My Ride:
Toyota Celica GT-Two

Quote:
yup, look at that stock supra wheel... looks like it should be in a minivan. the celica wheel is a nice step up for sure, and i wanted to keep an airbag in there.
Should have gone with the 98-99 celica wheel. They match the black interior better then the 2K wheels.

Here is mine...

The accelerator on my toyota has always been stuck to the floor..
lagos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:51 PM   #931
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

lagos yes ok i want one of those instead, you're right. they are 98-99 specific? any hot tips on where i can get one? i'll look...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 12-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #932
lagos
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #989

My Ride:
Toyota Celica GT-Two

Yeah only came in 98-99 celica gt's
The 94-97s have the same wheel as your stock supra one so dont bother with those.

www.6gc.net is probably your best bet to finding one. Either that or ebay. But it might take some time before you track one down, since there are not that many 98-99s being parted out.

The accelerator on my toyota has always been stuck to the floor..
lagos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #933
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

thanks i'll check it out...

new pichers from sunday...

awwwwww

Tial 44mm, adapter flange, Greddy manifold ceramic coated by www.boneheadperformance.com

test fit of genuine Boost Logic downpipe... this is what I will be using now, sending to Bonehead to have ceramic coated. Also notice (ugly) shiny silver DEI Heat Sheath on coolant line next to downpipe

another angle

DEI Heat Sheath to protect the coolant hose from excessive heat from the downpipe since they are less than 1/2" apart...

this is in the rear hatch, behind the rear seat (which is folded down in these photos). here is the series of how we will be laying things out... its just a rough fit to get an idea of where everything will be positioned

mdf wood floor cut to fit with hole for power wire and factory wheel speed sensor wires

modified east penn plastic battery tray

Deka ETX18L battery - 300 CCA (tested at 350). 8" x 6.5" x 3.25"

150A Circuit Breaker

Fuel pump relays

Representative area of fuse box

And here is with the rear seat up

|

Quote:

|
Old 12-07-2008, 11:58 PM   #934
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

wow very nice... i really want to pick up one of those keychains haha. im glad the boost logic worked out well because you can never trust ebay motorsports...
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:03 AM   #935
The Captain
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3369

My Ride:
Prelude

Quote:
thanks i'll check it out...

new pichers from sunday...

awwwwww

That made me trip balls for a second or two.

- "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-ass speed." Eleanor Roosevelt (1965)
The Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:06 AM   #936
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

Wow. That stuff looks gorgeous. Again, not that I know what any of it is lol but it looks gorgeous and I'm happy for you
|
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:21 AM   #937
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

im tellin you Troll, the asian bird wants you. Holler at her.

Quote:
Old 12-08-2008, 12:24 AM   #938
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

wait is that your worklight mocked up on the back seat for light or are you sporting neons in this car? lol
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:11 AM   #939
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

is there something that is going on top of the battery? or it's just going to be exposed like that?

Quote:
Old 12-08-2008, 10:34 AM   #940
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

it'll all be hidden under the stock trunk carpet...

|

Quote:

|