TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-28-2007, 07:44 PM   #1
Mrjaydeeone
Tri-State Addict

Member #1587

Send a message via AIM to Mrjaydeeone Send a message via Yahoo to Mrjaydeeone
Help me raise money **cancer walk**

On Saturday May 5th, I am participating in the 10th Anniversary of the Revlon Run/Walk for Women in New York. As an event participant, I am also helping raise money by collecting pledges and donations. This 5 K event was a huge success last year and this year I am striving to be one of the top fundraisers. I could really use your help. Save a Life, Make a Pledge
It is estimated that one in eight American women will develop invasive breast cancer at some point in her life. In 2006, 273,560 women lost their lives to the disease. Behind this staggering statistic is the face of a woman who needs your help - a mother, a wife, a sister, a friend. The need is great and that is why I would like to ask for your help.
Revlon Run/Walk
Created in 1993 through the committed and collective efforts of the Entertainment Industry Foundation, Lilly Tartikoff, Ronald O. Perelman, and Rehage Entertainment, the Revlon Run/Walk For Women has grown to become one of the nation's largest 5K fundraising events. To date, the Run/Walks (LA/NY) have distributed nearly 45 million dollars for cancer research, counseling, and outreach programs. Thanks in part to these funds, new treatments are being developed and lives are being saved.
You can join me in the fight against women's cancers by making a pledge or donation on my behalf. Your pledge will help fund important research into the cause and cure of women's cancers, prevention, education and support service programs. Every pledge will help bring us one step closer to a cure.
To make a pledge, simply click on the link below to go to my personal page and make a donation. Thank you for your time and consideration.

My Donation page can be found at https://www.revlonrunwalk.com/ny/sec...cfm?pID=389018.

Thank you,
Jason

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

2001 Galant ES
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition
Mrjaydeeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:01 PM   #2
drew
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2617

My Ride:
fuzion & exploder

Send a message via AIM to drew
how bout a sticky?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
drew is offline   Reply With Quote