TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > The TST Store
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
New Hoodies in stock. Also new Girls T-Shirts and Thongs. Guys T-Shirts coming soon..

Go check out the TST Store (linked above in the blue navigation bar) to see the new goodies we got in.
Just picked up a lot of new hoodies, womens tshirts, and womens thongs. Guys tshirts will be here in a couple of weeks hopefully, but I dont have a confirmed date for that yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 02-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
namdoogwerdna
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3004

My Ride:
2013 BRZ

Woohoo just ordered my hoodie! Thanks Bryan!
Old 02-24-2008, 08:09 PM   #3
bmatyeah
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4478

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

Send a message via AIM to bmatyeah
grabbed it!
Old 02-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #4
bmatyeah
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4478

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

Send a message via AIM to bmatyeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Guys tshirts will be here in a couple of weeks hopefully, but I dont have a confirmed date for that yet.

does that included long sleeves?
Old 02-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

just short sleeve t's are coming in. no plans to order any more long sleeve shirts so just check out whats left and see if there's something there for you. if you do find something else to order soon and i can ship both orders together, i'll refund the shipping for the 2nd order.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 02-24-2008, 08:50 PM   #6
Gorilla Unit 33
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #532

My Ride:
Fly Mosca II w/pegs LOLZ

Send a message via AIM to Gorilla Unit 33
These hoodies are so comfortable! good pick bryan!
Old 02-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #7
cmr076
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2319

My Ride:
S4

Send a message via AIM to cmr076
im not ordering **** until my license plate frame comes in!
Old 02-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #8
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

your license plate frame is packed and ready to go, it will be shipped tomorrow with all of the other pending orders, sorry for the delay.
if you want to order anything else tonight i'll be happy to ship together and refund you for the shipping charges on your 2nd order.

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-24-2008, 11:53 PM   #9
cmr076
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2319

My Ride:
S4

ok fine you win, i just ordered me some **** and something for mah ho, i told her i was takin pics and sending them over to post up since you have no pics of the thong. combine shipping now please!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:11 AM   #10
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

cool... i got it and i'll try to ship your stuff all out tomorrow.

and funny that you mention the thong... i've got a little surprise coming up that you (and the rest of the forum) will be interested in... you'll know more about that later tonight, probably.

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-25-2008, 04:19 AM   #11
SpiLLLLLLLLL
Tri-State Addict

Member #1664

My Ride:
1992 BMW 325is, 1987 BMW 325e

Send a message via AIM to SpiLLLLLLLLL
NICE. i just ordered one.

92 BMW 325is
87 BMW 325e
Old 02-25-2008, 04:30 AM   #12
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

wowow... lots of orders today. thats good, i'm just gonna have to make some time this week to make sure i can process orders, pack, and ship. hold tight guys i'll try to get it all out this week.
all orders placed before the weekend will be shipped out tomorrow...

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-25-2008, 10:58 AM   #13
cmr076
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2319

My Ride:
S4

Quote:
cool... i got it and i'll try to ship your stuff all out tomorrow.

and funny that you mention the thong... i've got a little surprise coming up that you (and the rest of the forum) will be interested in... you'll know more about that later tonight, probably.
your not gonna be modeling them with barry and fred are you please tell me your not.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:30 PM   #14
namdoogwerdna
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3004

My Ride:
2013 BRZ

Just came home to pick up my stuff!
Old 03-13-2008, 03:31 PM   #15
xEJ20x
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #72

My Ride:
13 STI

Send a message via MSN to xEJ20x
Hey Troll are you bringing any merch to the Sonic's meet?
Old 03-13-2008, 06:03 PM   #16
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

yeah i'm gonna fit as much as i can in the car and bring it with me so if anyone wanted to check it out or buy something come find me...

|

Quote:

|
Old 03-13-2008, 06:53 PM   #17
jdm free
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1481

My Ride:
6spd Civic

Send a message via AIM to jdm free
will u be getting more zip-ups?
Old 03-13-2008, 06:55 PM   #18
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

no not any time soon at least... they were a lot more expensive than normal hoodies and not as popular... just trying to stick to the stuff that people like the most.

|

Quote:

|
Old 03-13-2008, 06:57 PM   #19
jdm free
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1481

My Ride:
6spd Civic

Send a message via AIM to jdm free
Quote:
no not any time soon at least... they were a lot more expensive than normal hoodies and not as popular... just trying to stick to the stuff that people like the most.
oh aight....i guess ill just have to get a regular hoody
Old 10-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #20
joshsayswhatt
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #8229

My Ride:
09 Si Sedan, 99 Passport

just wondering will the pink stickers be back in stock soon?
Closed Thread