TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 03-10-2014, 01:05 PM   #1
importpower99
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5620

My Ride:
2012 Xterra Pro 4X

Videography/ Videographer Needed

Hello TST,
I'm not 100% sure on the correct term of the person needed, but we are looking for someone who can shoot an instructional video and various technical videos. Video editing abilities is highly preferred. If this is you or someone you know then keep reading....

I work for GMB INC. in Dayton NJ, we are manufacture of various automotive products for the automotive aftermarket. We are part of a global company which funnels up to GMB Japan who is a Tier 1 vendor for several worldwide Automobile Manufactures.

Currently we are looking to create a YouTube page along with some technical and installation videos. We do not have the necessary equipment to complete the video creation in house so we are looking outside our company to complete this.

This is a paying gig and can be recurring gig if the quality of work and price is right.

Please PM if you need any other information.

Thanks
Matthew