TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-20-2014, 02:49 PM   #1
Steve-Oh
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #25806

Sheet Metal Supplier/Shop, Bucks County

It's getting kindof old googling "sheet metal shops (and/or) suppliers", contacting the results and either getting no response back or "we're a job shop". I need a few pieces of steel sheet metal sheared to size in a couple different gauges and need to know of anyone who has had proven luck dealing with a shop that had no problem providing for the " average joe" off the street. If anyone has info please post up or PM me. It's getting down to the wire with my car needing to be finished and out of the garage it's in.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:30 PM   #2
agencyone0one
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15440

My Ride:
96 Talon Tsi, 04' DRZ 400 SM: SOLD, 04' Sv 650: Sold :(

Have you tried Daria Metal Fab?

I used them at my past position pretty frequently as indeed a "job shop." However the person I dealt with frequently, Khoa (kw-a) Ta, was a very good guy. Their hold music was also AC/DC so there is that too. Their work was also incredible.

I'm not sure if they will be able to help you out or not. But if you haven't given them a ring yet I would.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:18 AM   #3
Steve-Oh
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #25806

Quote:
Originally Posted by agencyone0one View Post
Have you tried Daria Metal Fab?

I used them at my past position pretty frequently as indeed a "job shop." However the person I dealt with frequently, Khoa (kw-a) Ta, was a very good guy. Their hold music was also AC/DC so there is that too. Their work was also incredible.

I'm not sure if they will be able to help you out or not. But if you haven't given them a ring yet I would.
No I have not but I will def keep them in mind for next time. Fortunately someone was able to help me out so I did get a hold of some metal. Regardless, appreciate the info and will keep it for further reference!