TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > FAST of West Chester
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
elitetuning
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8236

My Ride:
R32 Skyline GTR

Review: Great experience

Backstory : I got my car back after 7 months from another shop with a few lingering issues that were somewhat bearable but needed to be fixed.

Current : Well, last month, my car developed a slight electrical issue with the gauge cluster and windows not working. Being somewhat hesitant about shops now with my car I was dreading bringing it to a shop but could not have a car with windows stuck down!

After posting on TST I was contacted by Dave from FAST of West Chester. After speaking with Dave I felt that they would best be able to remedy my issue. I am glad that I gave another shop a chance as this was a completely positive experience.

There is this great feeling you get when someone that has your pride and joy calls you to let you know that everything is alllll good now. I went to pickup my car and sure enough everything was fine. I had just a few days before, wired up a newer set of HIDs and my left headlight would not turn on right as I was about to leave the shop. Dave said, "Man, I'm not gonna leave you stranded with one light working" and then spent the next hour and a half fixing MY mistake. I left with a great first impression and a working car again.

#2: Two weeks ago my car suddenly felt like it ran out of gas on 95. I called FAST and asked them if it was cool to get it towed up there. I was expecting it would be about a week or more before I would get my car back. Not only did they take my car on such short notice, my fuel issue was fixed within just a few days.

#3: On my way home the week before last, I stopped at the bank and noticed coming back out that my coolant was leaking furiously underneath my car. Starting to get frustrated with my car I cooled down and called FAST the next day and asked if I could get it towed there. Exactly one short week later my coolant line was replaced.

Overall, I now have this good feeling that nomatter what may come up, I have a great shop I can trust my car with. Everyone at FAST is super professional and as a bonus, their shop is really nice too! I have since recommended them to a friend and his 240sx is currently at FAST awaiting an SR20 swap right now. So, to the guys at FAST, I salute you sirs!
elitetuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
SupraJDS
Tri-State Addict

Member #2560

Awesome review I'm going to give them a call next week to diagnose/fix my random no start issue.