TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-03-2011, 01:02 AM   #621
dcwiker05
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14768

My Ride:
1995 Impreza WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Hey guys,
I might not have the totals for a couple days but I'm working on it. We're waiting to hear from Sonic and from Make A Wish how much their totals were. Things are looking great though!

Also, if anyone is interested in a Sonic Meet tshirt and didn't get one at the meet, please see this thread for your chance to still get one! http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...09#post1976509

They were all out of mediums when I got mine at the show, so I got two smalls, hope they don't shrink cuz they are tighter then I thought they would be when i held them up to myself lol
dcwiker05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:49 AM   #622
yellow2000S/R
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2462

My Ride:
1996 7.3 f250, 2001 Focus wagon

To the dip**** in the black Vette that cruised out from Brothers Pizza... good job scaring yourself cruising to Sonic. You were driving like a tool and spinning your tires at 50-60mph on the turnpike. Congrats, you have power, but when you almost lost it at ~60mph and there were ~20 of us behind you, almost every car would have been wrecked.

Take it down a notch.
yellow2000S/R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:39 AM   #623
oburgslim
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7464

My Ride:
06 SGM STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow2000S/R View Post
To the dip**** in the black Vette that cruised out from Brothers Pizza... good job scaring yourself cruising to Sonic. You were driving like a tool and spinning your tires at 50-60mph on the turnpike. Congrats, you have power, but when you almost lost it at ~60mph and there were ~20 of us behind you, almost every car would have been wrecked.

Take it down a notch.
wow,im not sure who the driver was,didn't see or hear about that since our caravan got separated once we hit sonic.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #624
yellow2000S/R
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2462

My Ride:
1996 7.3 f250, 2001 Focus wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by oburgslim View Post
wow,im not sure who the driver was,didn't see or hear about that since our caravan got separated once we hit sonic.
It was the black vette that said turboz06 or something for the plate. My buddy was in his miata about right behind him when it happened.

He spun his tires a few times on the turnpike, and the 'last' time he did it he was in the left lane, then I think he scared him self cause the car kicked sideways some and caught traction shaking back and forth was near the end of the 'cruise' on the turnpike. I just remember seeing black clouds of smoke from him on the turnpike from getting on it.

I was near the end of the group on my black Yamaha FZ6.
yellow2000S/R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #625
INDYRAM35
Noob-Jersey

Member #20640

My Ride:
1996 Dodge Ram INDY 500

This meet was crazy lots of awesome people!
INDYRAM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #626
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6stang96 View Post
My friend does that all the time in his SS. Its something you learn how to do. Hell, in the pouring rain, we will be going 70mph on the highway and downshift and floor it spinning the tires 120mph going sideways. Ease off the throttle and it bring it back straight. It's like an art form..don't be such a hater on the vette just because he has a lot more power than you do..jeez.
I seriously doubt they are hating on the Vett, its the driver of it they are hating on. Due to his immaturity and lack of self control behind the wheel. Wiping your butt could also be call and art form by some, but nobody wants to to see it happen. There is a time and place for your type of fun, and we all know what that is since you have justified it continually through this thread and other Sonic threads. If you want to continue discussions or encourage it on TsT please do it in the Off-Topic forum. If I was a Mod you would have already been warned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by dangerousatom; 05-03-2011 at 12:52 PM.
dangerousatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #627
DeceptiveDreamz
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #13267

My Ride:
CAR CLUB YORK PA

Video of the York, PA Caravan to the Sonic Meet!!!! Brought to you by Deceptive Dreamz Productionz!!!
Part1:
http://youtu.be/1xenDwFLyag

Part2:
http://youtu.be/jKgYzhz3Fpo
DeceptiveDreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #628
CSibbs

Member #20581

My Ride:
05 WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97_JDM_GSX View Post
Fixed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQef4fKJnNw
CSibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:39 AM   #629
Scorpion1
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6833

My Ride:
1995 Chevrolet Tahoe LT

Send a message via MSN to Scorpion1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx View Post
My favorite was the black widebody 300zx on chrome wheels.

Not the craziest car there, but god damn was it clean.
My buddies old Z, a chick in a Neon smashed the front end, it used to be black and green. Dyno's 480 some odd hp at the wheels. Hope they replaced the clutch because it was too weak for the power it made and slipped when we drove it.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #630
Maxxdsix
Tri-State Addict

Member #14903

My Ride:
Drives on the wrong side ;) Bye RSX w/pink wheels....RIP-2003 Mazda 6S

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSpecV03 View Post
who ever said something about renting out the track at maple grove for the day has a good idea. rent the track out, if people wanna race then they would have to go through all the normal race sigh up stuff and tech inspection. then the people that just wanna park and chill can use the huge parking lots there.
if people wanna race and lets say this ends up at an air strip or something, then people will just sigh waviers or something. idk.

with people wanting to do burnouts and race and stuff, why not just do something like that.
Sonic=free venue with Sonic food, dunkin donughts food, arbys food, DQ, etc.

Maple Grove= Pay for the venue, $100,000,000 for a soda and I doubt they would donate the procedes to make a wish like sonic does.
i love how all you guys actually care about the opinion of a girl when it comes to your car. if the bitch is complaining about it, rev it up and shift hard, throw her back in her seat. if she persists, just drive faster till shes scared. she'll respect it once shes afraid of it
Quote:
Driving a nice honda around is like parading a hot chick in a prison yard.
Maxxdsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #631
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #415

Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltSSChick View Post
if this is a possiblility, let me know...I grew up at the track there my whole life and know the entire staff like family there. I'm sure I can help with this ;)
You know they aren't going to do that Cheryl. You should know better.

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #632
DGspoolin
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16368

My Ride:
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Send a message via AIM to DGspoolin
It's was just an idea, I am a friend of an assistant manager at Walmart their in Morgantown and he said they were not happy at all.... And that there was know way we would be able to do it their next year based on the amount of customer complaints they had
DGspoolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #633
vwcorradokid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #177

My Ride:
'11 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson, '93 Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06JetGLI View Post
It's was just an idea, I am a friend of an assistant manager at Walmart their in Morgantown and he said they were not happy at all.... And that there was know way we would be able to do it their next year based on the amount of customer complaints they had
Tell your friend it's for a good cause and they should just suck it up for ONE day a year.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:37 AM   #634
GhostRider
Tri-State Addict

Member #6092

My Ride:
08 GLi(Daily) - 04 Cobra any day now!

i saw some videos and pics being taking on the cruise up from KOP to sonic and back .. i wonder if anyone got any good pics of my bike? hopefully some videos?? i ride the 08 ZX Black with the Anadized Red Wheels?

01 Eclipse - sold 04 srt4 -sold 04 Cobra - Sold 07 350z - Sold 95 240sx SR - sold 05 STi - sold 04 Mach 1 - sold 08 ZX - Sold 08 GLi(Daily) - 04 Cobra any day now!
GhostRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:42 AM   #635
FijiBlueFG
Tri-State Addict

Member #15206

My Ride:
2006 Civic Si

U by Ty-Hankins, on Flickr

FijiBlueFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #636
ryu_haneda

Member #6076

My Ride:
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT

Send a message via ICQ to ryu_haneda Send a message via AIM to ryu_haneda Send a message via Yahoo to ryu_haneda
Sorry for not searching for this, but did anybody get a final headcount on how many cars showed up? Also curious to see how much was raised for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
ryu_haneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #637
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom
-Car # nobody will ever truly know for sure.

-$$$$ its coming/still in the figuring process.

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11
dangerousatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #638
23tbucket

Member #20579

My Ride:
1923 T bucket

Quote:
Yea im sure they werent happy with it. That being said, Walmart is a bunch of assholes. Almost everyone I know that has ever worked for them hates it, and they are even more horrible to deal with on the corporate level this I know from personal experience.

If it was possible for them to be open Christmas day and not get bad publicity they would do it, and I dont doubt that one year its going to happen. They are the reason that most small stores have been put out of business, and are forcing places to be open on almost all holidays to remain competitive.

I despise them personally because of everything they stand for now. I hope we have it there next year and invade their parking lot again just to piss them off.
23tbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:37 PM   #639
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

Quote:
hahahaha More on this...?

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #640
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

F Wal-Mart.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote