TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > Vendor Specials
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

Uprev end of the year tuning special

This year at SEMA we took advantage of a great special that UPREV was offering while we were out there. We purchased dozens of Licenses, cables and GT MAF's. So to finish out 2011 we are offering a great deal

All N/A vehicles tuned $500
Turbo and S/C Vehicles tuned $625

(some restrictions may apply depending on F/I system)

R/T Tuning is the North East's Most Experienced 350z/G35-VQ Platform Tuners

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Vince@R/TTuning; 11-14-2011 at 06:56 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
outlawzxblizz99
Tri-State Addict

Member #1812

My Ride:
92 Talon TSi-The Mistress

Send a message via AIM to outlawzxblizz99
Does this include idle, partial, and WOT tuning?
Old 11-15-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

^^^^ All our tuning always includes those. This includes a license and full tune with 5 switchable maps. Normal pricing is $650, and I don't think we ever offered it this low before...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

UPREV Tuned a SCed Titan on friday. 420whp 405wtq. post up pics and a blog post monday

Old 11-22-2011, 01:37 PM   #5
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

PM's replied and the dyno for the Titan mentioned above....

Old 11-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #6
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Another Greddy TT Tuned yesterday

Old 12-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #7
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

still running...tuning a TT G37 today

Old 12-08-2011, 11:22 AM   #8
Erik@R/TTuning
Former Vendor

Member #17281

My Ride:
2000 MR2 Spyder

Turbo 350Z and a nitrous equipped 350Z on the rollers tomorrow. We DO have openings for next week through so get in while the deal lasts!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Had a G37 sedan equipped with a GTM stage 1 SC kit on it. Customer came up from Maryland to have us custom tune it. GTM's base tune was good and trims were spot on. We were able to squeeze some more out of it though. Threw on some wheels spacers and aligned it to get him a lil more flush and shipped it.

Old 12-13-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Another Turbo 350z tuned on UPREV. TN Kit 10lbs, Stock MAF, 750cc injectors. Take advantage of this great deal while lasts.

Last edited by Vince@R/TTuning; 12-13-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #11
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

tuning another 350z tomorrow

Old 12-16-2011, 03:14 PM   #12
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

bump....

Old 12-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #13
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

two weeks left!!!!

Old 12-20-2011, 10:29 PM   #14
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Another 350z tuned today. Not a record breaking or even a F/I car. Just a 2005 350z with all the popular bolt on's. You can see how poorly the car was running and all the retarded timing and knock control being applied. Customer was complaining of some excessive oil consumption and other driveability issues since all the mods were put on and before the tune. Got the vehicle up to spec and dialed it in with an UPREV tune

Last edited by Vince@R/TTuning; 12-20-2011 at 10:47 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #15
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Yesterday we finished the second round of tuning on one of our customers G35's. First attempt the clutch didn't even try to handle the power the Greddy TT G35 could make. We installed an OS giken twin disc and he broke it in for a 1000 miles and came back. Here were the results...

This is pretty much the max I would run the single walbro set up. Also his manual boost controller kept tapering to 16lbs towards redline. We are going to be doing a twin pump set up as well as an EBC and round three should bring us close to 700HP...Also the car is daily driven and fitted to R/T Specs as you can see!!!!

Old 12-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #16
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Last week...probaly squeeze one or two more in...dont miss out

Old 12-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Last few days booked up. Will be closing this thread but will extend the sale till Jan 31st. Just mention it and we will hook you up. Thanks to all who took advantage of this great deal.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #18
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Thanks again to all who took advantage. Thread is now closed!!!

Closed Thread