TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-31-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Spotted: Blue GT500 Mustang and Yellow Cobra in Langhorne tonight

Had an eventful 10 minute drive home tonight... after running into a white Cayman I ended up cruising next to a new blue GT500 Mustang running fat rear tires and skinnies up front, and then right after that a Yellow Cobra that sounded really good... 03-04 body style maybe?

I was in the black Supra and unfortunately was on the phone. Cars looked good guys!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:25 AM   #2
215DC5
Tri-State Aficionado
Banned

Member #13789

My Ride:
is now actually lower than stock

haha turtle just out gettin it in the cobra
215DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:13 AM   #3
kzhou91
Tri-State Addict

Member #8696

My Ride:
a new one every month

the blue shelby sounds like andys its soo sickk

kzhou91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
If it was Andy, then you dont wanna mess with him Troll haha. He wants to take me for a ride in that thing. Too bad I can't transfer into a car from my chair

Edit: Just talked to Andy on the phone. Yeah that was him in the GT500. He was hoping that you would run with him, and he did mention you were on your phone haha. He was out last night trying to find somebody to run, but nobody would bite.

The Story Behind My Avatar

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.

Last edited by max2k1; 08-31-2010 at 01:20 PM.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Haha beware streetcars on slicks and skinnies... do you know what kind of power he's making, or times he's running?
I was just driving home from the gym, 10 mins max, but I ran into a modded Cayman, then these 2 cars too... plus a car full of punks high beaming me and another car that yelled something out the window as it drove by. Little too much action really... haha.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 08-31-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
mx931
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #15403

My Ride:
jdm nissan, looking for bike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Haha beware streetcars on slicks and skinnies... do you know what kind of power he's making, or times he's running?
I was just driving home from the gym, 10 mins max, but I ran into a modded Cayman, then these 2 cars too... plus a car full of punks high beaming me and another car that yelled something out the window as it drove by. Little too much action really... haha.
was the caymen white with like black decals and ****...?
mx931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:35 PM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

yeah it had a cf rear spoiler, black wheels, and exhuast work. i talked to him at a light for a minute, seemed like a cool guy.

|

Quote:

|
Old 08-31-2010, 01:39 PM   #8
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
The cayman comes to the thursday sonic meets a lot.
I beleive i have been seeing this Cobra in the Warminster area a lot lately or there is another loud one that's roaming. Haven't had a chance to check the wheel/tire setup yet.

Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

TalonTsi97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:40 PM   #9
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

The car hasn't been to the track as far as I know. It makes around 800hp to the crank around 720-730 to the wheels. He has more plans for it in the future as well. He didn't say what he was gonna do. But usually anything Andy plans, Andy will do haha. I dont think he is running a full slick cause he likes to hit turns and hit the highway with it. He is really cool too. Next time you run into him you can chat him up. And I think he still sits up at 7-11 at the corner of Trenton Rd and Levittown Parkway with some other car guys if you wanna stop in there sometime

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:41 PM   #10
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Cool, sounds good. Nice to discover some new cars in the area with owners who sound like cool guys.

|

Quote:

|
Old 08-31-2010, 01:51 PM   #11
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Yeah he is really cool and I owe him alot... But he really liked your car. He said it looked really good and was really clean

Edit: When you saw him. Was he wearing a hat, smoking a cigarette, with a big sh*t eatin grin on his face. lol

Quote:

Last edited by max2k1; 08-31-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:17 PM   #12
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

lol i'm not sure... i think he was wearing a hat, we just kinda gave each other a nod but since i was on the phone i was just cruising and paying attention to the road mostly.

|

Quote:

|
Old 08-31-2010, 02:41 PM   #13
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Haha I was just joking around. Cause I've never seen Andy without a hat, and I used to work for him and chill at his house lol. But usually when he is out cruising and he pulls up to someone thats exactly how he looks haha.

Quote:

Last edited by max2k1; 08-31-2010 at 03:33 PM.