TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > Parts and Vendor Reviews
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-15-2009, 02:45 PM   #21
Shoolig
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5623

My Ride:
C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life View Post
maybe i just got lucky but my vr4 is MINT. Garage kept and it was owned by a 25 year old.

I saw tru2blues and i felt like it was frankenstiened together with spare parts...

buyer beware.. I have no problems with hans and i may give them some business one day
Your car was def. an enthusiast owned 3/S.

I was looking at pictures of your car, you really did snag a nice one. Most are not near as clean, your car must have been garage kept most of it's life.

I had a pearl white one as well, it decent shape- but- spun a bearing shortly after I bought it and later found it it needed a TOB and 60k when I bought it.

I won't be buying another unless I'm sure of condition, and, will be yanking the oil pan and checking out bearings before purchase. Not gettin' burned again lol.

Seriously though, a working 3000GT VR4 is one of the best cars you can drive... but a broken one is one of the worst.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #22
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

indoobidibly.
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #23
greg6g72
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10454

My Ride:
07 G35 Coupe 6 m/t

Send a message via AIM to greg6g72
hans did my clutch and lightened flywheel in my 3g eclipse, car drives completely fine, but he did leave 2 bolts where the wiper blades and windshield meet......never again will i return there

Last edited by greg6g72; 01-15-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: spelling error
greg6g72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #24
ho1ywars
Tri-State Addict

Member #282

My Ride:
S14, EF, 600RR

Send a message via AIM to ho1ywars
he plugged a vacuumn line on Qs car with a self tapping screw. the dude is a hack job and doesnt deserve to work on cars, any cars.
ho1ywars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #25
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

eh.. ive done that.. but it is a real hack and its not elegant at all. in fact its really half assed. I wonder what else was half assed.
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #26
Tru2Blu
Tri-State Addict

Member #1214

My Ride:
02 Mazda Millenia

Send a message via AIM to Tru2Blu Send a message via MSN to Tru2Blu Send a message via Yahoo to Tru2Blu
all his hacc **** is being taken cared of now. the car is in good hands. ho1ywars, as soon as i get it bacc we gotta get up. whats up with dillon and the other civic dude. lol
Old 01-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #27
PUREKDM
Tri-State Addict

Member #3459

My Ride:
2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD

Send a message via AIM to PUREKDM
how many negative threads are you going to make about gzp? seriously do you have anything better to do with your life? i have been going to gzp for years now and not ONCE was it a negative experience. any problem i ever had was dealt with quickly and correctly. why??? because i went back respectully and talked to them like normal human beings, not go online and cry like little girls when my 15 year old twin turbo engine blows up...many people on here had good experiences but its much more rare to see a positive review than a negative one. i've been at hans' shop when someone would drive back with a car they bought with an issue, he has dropped whatever he was doing, and even taken parts off of HIS OWN CAR to make sure what he sold was working to the buyers liking. as stated in here, the cars are NOTORIOUS for breaking. its a 15 year old sports car that has gone through 6 different teenagers beating the **** out of it...what do you expect....

from now on, make ONE thread saying "don't go to, buy from, get your car worked on by, eat diner with, look at, smell, or vote for the same president as Hans @ GZP". that'll save everyone a lot of time.
PUREKDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:20 PM   #28
cmr076
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2319

My Ride:
S4

Send a message via AIM to cmr076
^ ive heard both good and bad things about him... unfortunately you can have a million happy customers but the few pissed off ones are the only ones that speak up.
cmr076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #29
ho1ywars
Tri-State Addict

Member #282

My Ride:
S14, EF, 600RR

Send a message via AIM to ho1ywars
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREKDM View Post
how many negative threads are you going to make about gzp? seriously do you have anything better to do with your life? i have been going to gzp for years now and not ONCE was it a negative experience. any problem i ever had was dealt with quickly and correctly. why??? because i went back respectully and talked to them like normal human beings, not go online and cry like little girls when my 15 year old twin turbo engine blows up...many people on here had good experiences but its much more rare to see a positive review than a negative one. i've been at hans' shop when someone would drive back with a car they bought with an issue, he has dropped whatever he was doing, and even taken parts off of HIS OWN CAR to make sure what he sold was working to the buyers liking. as stated in here, the cars are NOTORIOUS for breaking. its a 15 year old sports car that has gone through 6 different teenagers beating the **** out of it...what do you expect....

from now on, make ONE thread saying "don't go to, buy from, get your car worked on by, eat diner with, look at, smell, or vote for the same president as Hans @ GZP". that'll save everyone a lot of time.
will he take the motor and trans out of HIS CAR and put it in Qs, since obviously neither have been rebuilt like hans said he did? Q is one of the most patient people i know. he went back countless times before posting anything on here. hans failed to make things right.. This thread, and future threads are to warn people of his shoty work, cars, and promises.
ho1ywars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #30
Tru2Blu
Tri-State Addict

Member #1214

My Ride:
02 Mazda Millenia

Send a message via AIM to Tru2Blu Send a message via MSN to Tru2Blu Send a message via Yahoo to Tru2Blu
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREKDM View Post

I have given Hans tons of time to make things right, all i get if bull **** excuses like, "sorry man i just got bacc from vacation" or i was just about to send you a message, but im cleaning the garage so ill get bacc to you." And like ive said in other threads, hans knows his way around the 3s engine bay. the way he conducts business is all the way arse.

He is yet to hit me bacc about my syncros, and i know he has seen this thread, if he hasnt his girl did.

And as for you, luccy you. you were one that had a good experience. hat off to you. but you dont know what ive been thru with this dude, so you cant talk. ya dig? And i did not expect to get a 17 year old cat that runs like a 2009. I expected what he told me to be true. How do you tell me the trans was rebuilt and its grinding gears. bet you would be pissed of if that happened to you. correct me if im wrong. And since youve had so many good experiences with him. tell him to send me my syncros its only the right thing to do.

Last edited by Tru2Blu; 01-25-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Tru2Blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #31
greg6g72
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10454

My Ride:
07 G35 Coupe 6 m/t

Send a message via AIM to greg6g72
^^^ people arent picking on hans just for s@$% and giggles yeah a lot of people have gotten good work from him thats why he's still in business but some people have horror stories like tru2blu, im sorry man that really sucks thats he's dicking you around, its just people deserve to hear these stories so maybe they will second guess going there and maybe it'll save them some time and money this tread wasnt started to just completely bash hans its just a review on gzp and the work they do and alot of people think its a piss poor effort he's putting in and i agree
Old 01-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #32
Hans_GZP
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3230

My Ride:
94 Dodge Stealth Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Blu View Post
I have given Hans tons of time to make things right, all i get if bull **** excuses like, "sorry man i just got bacc from vacation" or i was just about to send you a message, but im cleaning the garage so ill get bacc to you." And like ive said in other threads, hans knows his way around the 3s engine bay. the way he conducts business is all the way arse.

He is yet to hit me bacc about my syncros, and i know he has seen this thread, if he hasnt his girl did.

And as for you, luccy you. you were one that had a good experience. hat off to you. but you dont know what ive been thru with this dude, so you cant talk. ya dig? And i did not expect to get a 17 year old cat that runs like a 2009. I expected what he told me to be true. How do you tell me the trans was rebuilt and its grinding gears. bet you would be pissed of if that happened to you. correct me if im wrong. And since youve had so many good experiences with him. tell him to send me my syncros its only the right thing to do.
I still don't have a second gear syncro. When I come across one, I will let you know. I can't just whittle this bitch out of wood or purchase one for that matter. I had rebuilt that trans for another customer who had since blown his engine up. I bought the trans back from him and he told me it was still shifting properly. Why would I think differently? He never complained to me about a transmission problem, and he would have, if he had one, since he paid me to rebuild it.

Yes, I put in a 4 bolt used engine when I said I would put in a rebuilt 2 bolt. I told you that when you were buying the car.
92 Galant VR4 FOR SALE
96 Montero SR
Hans_GZP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:22 PM   #33
Hans_GZP
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3230

My Ride:
94 Dodge Stealth Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ho1ywars View Post
he plugged a vacuumn line on Qs car with a self tapping screw. the dude is a hack job and doesnt deserve to work on cars, any cars.
Everyone plugs that vacuum line with a screw. It's not like it's going to leak and it's hard to get your hands way down in the engine bay to place a vacuum cap on the t-fitting. Also, I don't like using vacuum caps on that t-fitting because I have found them to blow off. Then you have no wastegate controll and a blown engine.
92 Galant VR4 FOR SALE
96 Montero SR
Old 01-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #34
Hans_GZP
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3230

My Ride:
94 Dodge Stealth Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg6g72 View Post
hans did my clutch and lightened flywheel in my 3g eclipse, car drives completely fine, but he did leave 2 bolts where the wiper blades and windshield meet......never again will i return there
I have no idea who you are.
92 Galant VR4 FOR SALE
96 Montero SR
Old 01-26-2009, 06:27 PM   #35
Hans_GZP
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3230

My Ride:
94 Dodge Stealth Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Blu View Post
Well according to hans, the motor and trans was rebuilt. Found out they just dropped a JDM 4 bolt in there.

60K needs to be done.
Car has 3 original plug wires (like never replaced) so plugs and wires need to be replaced
Brakes and rotors all around.
Axel
Rear turbo return line.
Oil pan is leaking ( could be the rear main seal)
And the car has poor wiring, so its being redone.

This is besides the other stuff you know about.
60K needs to be done. we replaced the timing belt for you when we did the crank angle sensor.... remember?
Car has 3 original plug wires (like never replaced) so plugs and wires need to be replaced I don't recall what it had on it, but it wasn't stated that the car had new plugs and wires when you bought it. You should have said something to me when you picked up the car, but you had no complaints on how it was running when you bought it.
Brakes and rotors all around. never said it had new brakes on it
Axel could need a new axle, I don't remember
Rear turbo return line. oil return lines leak all the time on a vr4
Oil pan is leaking ( could be the rear main seal) wasn't leaking when I sold it. I'm not a fortune teller.
And the car has poor wiring, so its being redone. it has wiring from 1992 and it's a mitsubishi

You bought the car from me over a year ago and you're still complaining!!!!!
92 Galant VR4 FOR SALE
96 Montero SR
Old 02-20-2017, 09:21 AM   #36
cavillac95
Tri-State Addict

Member #16606

My Ride:
g37x - 370z - civic

i never knew how ppl left ther cars with them ever

one look at ther shop should tell you very quickly they giv no f*cks
cavillac95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 03:02 AM   #37
Fidel_cgsi
Noob-Jersey

Member #29434

Send a message via ICQ to Fidel_cgsi Send a message via AIM to Fidel_cgsi Send a message via Yahoo to Fidel_cgsi
πœπ΅ρˆπΊπΈ π΄π»ρ πΌρƒρπΎρ€π° πΎπΏρ‚πΎπΌ πΎρ‚ πΏρ€πΎπΈπ·π²πΎπ΄πΈρ‚π΅π»ρ

НадёТная ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ° мСшков для выноса мусора
ΠΏΠ°ΠΊΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ‹ для мусора vladipak ru/ мусорныС мСшки
Fidel_cgsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 07:56 AM   #38
meshki_qfsa
Noob-Jersey

Member #29577

Send a message via ICQ to meshki_qfsa Send a message via AIM to meshki_qfsa Send a message via Yahoo to meshki_qfsa
πΌπ΅ρˆπΊπΈ π΄π»ρ ρρ‚ρ€πΎπΈρ‚π΅π»ρŒπ½πΎπ³πΎ πΌρƒρπΎρ€π° πΊρƒπΏπΈρ‚ρŒ

ΠšΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ мСшки для ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ мусора
мСшки ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ мусор ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° meshki-dlya-stroitelnogo-musora-e ru meshki-dlya-stroitelnogo-musora-e ru
meshki_qfsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 08:04 AM   #39
meshki_uesa
Noob-Jersey

Member #29579

Send a message via ICQ to meshki_uesa Send a message via AIM to meshki_uesa Send a message via Yahoo to meshki_uesa
πΌπ΅ρˆπΊπΈ π΄π»ρ ρρ‚ρ€πΎπΈρ‚π΅π»ρŒπ½πΎπ³πΎ πΌρƒρπΎρ€π° πΊρƒπΏπΈρ‚ρŒ

ДоступныС мСшки для ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ мусора
Π³Π΄Π΅ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ мСшки для ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ мусора meshki-dlya-stroitelnogo-musora-e ru meshki-dlya-stroitelnogo-musora-e ru
meshki_uesa is offline   Reply With Quote