TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-09-2005, 01:10 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
A pic of my WRX at the Art Museum that I forgot to post...

Hey,
this pic is from a while back, right when i got my lights. I didnt want to post it here right away cause that would have given away the secret (which, by the way, was a real secret as in i didnt even tell anyone that i had a secret to begin with). Anyways, this came out pretty well so I wanted to share it. Based on my history, I think next time I head out there I should be able to come up with even better stuff, so hopefully I'll have some time soon...
bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 01:10 AM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

A pic of my WRX at the Art Museum that I forgot to post...

Hey,
this pic is from a while back, right when i got my lights. I didnt want to post it here right away cause that would have given away the secret (which, by the way, was a real secret as in i didnt even tell anyone that i had a secret to begin with). Anyways, this came out pretty well so I wanted to share it. Based on my history, I think next time I head out there I should be able to come up with even better stuff, so hopefully I'll have some time soon...
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 06-09-2005, 01:11 AM   #3
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
Looks good...i know another car that would look good also/
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
SilverTurboRidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 01:11 AM   #4
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
Looks good...i know another car that would look good also/
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
SilverTurboRidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 01:18 AM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

yeah i took that at about 10:30pm that night actually... our photoshoot was not going to work out so well when we tried around 7
here's another pic from that night...

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-09-2005, 01:18 AM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

yeah i took that at about 10:30pm that night actually... our photoshoot was not going to work out so well when we tried around 7
here's another pic from that night...

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-09-2005, 06:38 AM   #7
nickmahhh
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #35

I have a question, how do you guys get that pic? I mean where exactly is your car in front of the art museum?
nickmahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 06:38 AM   #8
nickmahhh
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #35

I have a question, how do you guys get that pic? I mean where exactly is your car in front of the art museum?
Old 06-09-2005, 10:36 AM   #9
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
Your car looks really good, the lights make it look so much better for some reason

Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

TalonTsi97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:36 AM   #10
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
Your car looks really good, the lights make it look so much better for some reason

Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

TalonTsi97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 11:29 AM   #11
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
Troll as u have seen before i liek those pics too i was wondering if next time you do a photoshoot if u could let me know i love doing nihgt pictures and long exposures. I have posted a few pics of my buddy's and my work before if u wanna check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
S4toSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 11:29 AM   #12
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
Troll as u have seen before i liek those pics too i was wondering if next time you do a photoshoot if u could let me know i love doing nihgt pictures and long exposures. I have posted a few pics of my buddy's and my work before if u wanna check it out.

Quote:
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
S4toSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 10:45 AM   #13
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

Very nice.
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 10:45 AM   #14
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

Very nice.
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 11:14 PM   #15
Bubba Ho-Tep
Tri-State Addict

Member #558

My Ride:
2014 Corvette Stingray

Re: A pic of my WRX at the Art Museum that I forgot to post.

Quote:
Hey,
bryan

Nice- when were you able to get your car in that area for the shot?

Also- how long of a shutter did you use in that exposure?

Lastly what are you shooting with? You a Canon man or Nikonian?

Me= 1D mkII and various L glass goodies.
Bubba Ho-Tep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 11:32 PM   #16
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

ah nice, another photographer on the site .

you can get up there any time, if you want to PM me i'll give you the necessary details.

and i'm a nikon man... i recently moved from a D70 to a D2H so i'm honestly not sure which that was taken with... i think it was the D70 and a 17-35 f2.8. 5-10 second exposures if i remember correctly.

bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-16-2005, 11:16 PM   #17
2thfxr
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #401

Send a message via AIM to 2thfxr
Beatiful car and amazing shots. Next time you plan on going up there, please let me know. I live right by there and I've tried taking a few shots but they don't turn out anything like your shots. I guess I could use a few pointers from someone that knows what they're doing. Thanks!

James
jimu88@temple.edu
Old 06-16-2005, 11:23 PM   #18
nickmahhh
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #35

you can get up there any time, if you want to PM me i'll give you the necessary details.

bryan[/quote]

umm helloooo, Troll I asked that question a couple of weeks ago and you ignored me! hehe

ok scratch that, it was the 9th
Old 06-17-2005, 12:16 AM   #19
Francesco
Tri-State Addict

Member #540

Send a message via AIM to Francesco
i went last night...i don't have the right camera to get good pics...they were too dark...

Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote