TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #201
ILLJIM69
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6715

My Ride:
07 350Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven View Post
Ok fair enough, You just like to put people down.. Its not to make yourself feel better... check
Correct, it's fun making fun of lazy morons. Give it a whirl.

Quote:
I thought you guys got that sword once signing up.. According to the commercial w/ the guy holding the actual sword itself .
That would be the Marines, I am in the Army.

Quote:
Naturally I DO NOT think the guy waiting for his welfare check to come in so he can buy the new Nike's to pimp at the club deserves support from tax payers. Unfortunately they do get support but at the same time the guy who's honestly trying and has nothing but bad luck is getting helped. The system needs reform but until then I'll look at the glass as half full.
I don't think I ever said welfare programs should go away 100%, although I wouldn't care if they did. But I am all in favor of programs that help people get back on their feet. I am also in favor of these programs being regulated, HEAVILY, that means drug testing, mandatory birth control, etc (and no I wouldn't mind if it initially cost more in taxes to make sure that people who get benefits were on the straight and narrow). People who truly care about making it on their own aren't smoking pot and having babies left and right, so the only folks who would have to worry are the bums and abusers.

Quote:
With what you just said and how you feel the war is wrong why aren't you complaining about tax dollars being spent on it>?

My above quote applies here also.. Why aren't you complaining about your tax money being used to support a go no where war that you disagree with?
Because we either haven't talked about the wars on this forum or you missed when I said it. Either way, I think Iraq is nonsense and a waste of American money. These people have been fighting for centuries, they will never stop. To think we can stop them is stupid, unless we are willing to kill almost all of them. And if we are really there for oil, let's take it and get back to 99 cent gallons of gas again!

Quote:
Like mentioned I have no problem with tax dollars being used to send help to anyone. I do agree with you that no one should feel forced to give extra beyond that.
I have a problem because that money is set aside for AMERICANS. Now if we, as a nation, want to take up collections to send to Haiti, so be it. But what happens now when/if something crazy happens here? Oh darn, better print more money since we sent OUR disaster money to Haiti.

Quote:
You would have no problem with tax money being used to help?
NO! I don't mind, but it's the manner in which it's spent. I don't disagree with sending America troops there to help or American rescue crews, along with food, water and medical help. But I do have a problem with send cash money to their government because the people will never see a dime of it and that is horsecrap.

Quote:
Your not as evil as I thought, I'll give you that. I just think you need to start giving a sh** about the weak and un-able.
Thanks! I do give a chit about those who are TRULY unable to help themselves, but those people are few and far between. There are tons of lazy people, however, who would have you believe that life is kicking their ass so that they can get pity AND money without earning it.
Thats cool man. I don't feel bad for dumbasses who can't do anything better in life so they join the army and get their legs blown up in Iraq. Tough loss boys, but you got yourself into this mess. Don't ask for any sympathy from us.... You never did jack for me, why should I do anything for you?
ILLJIM69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #202
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3058

Send a message via AIM to grimm
another quake hit haiti... the gods are not happy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:51 AM   #203
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimm View Post
another quake hit haiti... the gods are not happy.
6.2 magnitude afterschock.

someone hates them.
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #204
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

time to move
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:42 AM   #205
ILLJIM69
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6715

My Ride:
07 350Z

We should use American Dollars to patch the fault line up.
Thats cool man. I don't feel bad for dumbasses who can't do anything better in life so they join the army and get their legs blown up in Iraq. Tough loss boys, but you got yourself into this mess. Don't ask for any sympathy from us.... You never did jack for me, why should I do anything for you?
ILLJIM69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:33 AM   #206
Chair-Force
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #278

My Ride:
yo st8 driftin, b.

We've given that ****hole country over $10 billion in the past and helped overthrow their various dictator governments.
If they couldn't stand up and fix their ****ed up government prior to the earthquake then **** them. You can't help those who cannot help themselves.

It's going to be the same with Iraq and Afghanistan. If they can't fix their own country, there comes a point when you gotta say they are on their own.
That may sound cruel but thats the real world. The real world isnt some happy-go-lucky bull**** CNN Dr.Gupta segment on saving skinny babies and twittering your concerns.
Chair-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #207
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

Rath of God. Country is corrupt and people won't take care of themselves.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #208
240sxDann
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1229

My Ride:
1998 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to 240sxDann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chair-Force View Post
We've given that ****hole country over $10 billion in the past and helped overthrow their various dictator governments.
If they couldn't stand up and fix their ****ed up government prior to the earthquake then **** them. You can't help those who cannot help themselves.

It's going to be the same with Iraq and Afghanistan. If they can't fix their own country, there comes a point when you gotta say they are on their own.
That may sound cruel but thats the real world. The real world isnt some happy-go-lucky bull**** CNN Dr.Gupta segment on saving skinny babies and twittering your concerns.
+1. Thats all I was tryna say...
If you find a woman with zero drama issues or emotional baggage, check for a scar where her penis used to be.
Quote:
i finger myself to latin jazz sometimes
240sxDann is offline   Reply With Quote