TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 03-05-2006, 08:54 PM   #41
Little G
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #488

My Ride:
08 Mitsubishi Evo X

i wanna meet the only other EB evo on tst...
Old 03-06-2006, 12:46 AM   #42
DocEwww
Tri-State Addict

Member #1287

My Ride:
'99 WS.6 / '07 TBSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6UndrPressr
always nice when you go messing around in the back of the parking lots its no wonder why cops are always on people in TR...pulled wheels?? i think not
Im sure the fact that you base your life around setting up illegal street races all around the area and go around harassing people has NOTHING to do with why the Dover PD are always so pissed off. It really is a shame because you have such a badass ride that a lot of people including myself would love to check out but know you have such a piss poor attitude towards everyone not in your crew.

Oh and my car is stock. We were all just imagining ****.
DocEwww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:58 AM   #43
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little G
i wanna meet the only other EB evo on tst...
yea Tom's, his car is fast as ****....

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:24 AM   #44
6UndrPressr
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1589

not even trying to start a s**t show and i only have a piss poor attitude towards your crew no one else and your always welcome to come check the ride out i dont mind...as for the cops i agree the racing is part of it but so is going behind buildings and doing stupid stuff it does not help the matter when it comes to wanting a place to just hang out in and shoot the s**t. dont think they dont see that stuff in the daytime and have store owners complain and thats one of the reason they dont want us even sitting in lots, like i said not stirring anything up just trying to make sure people dont make it worse for people who just like to come out
6UndrPressr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:54 AM   #45
DocEwww
Tri-State Addict

Member #1287

My Ride:
'99 WS.6 / '07 TBSS

Quote:
not even trying to start a s**t show and i only have a piss poor attitude towards your crew no one else and your always welcome to come check the ride out i dont mind...as for the cops i agree the racing is part of it but so is going behind buildings and doing stupid stuff it does not help the matter when it comes to wanting a place to just hang out in and shoot the s**t. dont think they dont see that stuff in the daytime and have store owners complain and thats one of the reason they dont want us even sitting in lots, like i said not stirring anything up just trying to make sure people dont make it worse for people who just like to come out
I respect your theory and I completly agree. This was done WAY down 37 away from the whole scene and in a parking lot off the road a good ways which should matter.

It really is a shame Fuel Slut and LLR don't get along. Both are badass crews with some sick cars and it'd make for a much more peaceful/entertaining environment down there if this dumb **** didnt go down like this.

As far as me and you...I can't take a 9 second Grand National...even with me on spray, thats no secret, your car is a ****in rocket. I never claimed to be faster than u. I dont live in the area of TR and I dont have a trailer (yet) to get my car out there on E/T Drags to even make a somewhat safe pass. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:59 AM   #46
6UndrPressr
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1589

i agree but the cops know about bj's we used to hang back there and when they see the burnouts the know its coming from the cars further down 37. as for me in the 9's i can honestly say im not even close to that. llr and fuel slut dont get along cause know one on that side can take a joke and some ribbing on top of no one wants to race but claim to do so over there thats all it comes down to and it has escaladed from there. street racing in no ones lifes its all a hobby for me and my crew and we like to have fun at it even if that comes off as the only thing in our life it is not by any means, talking **** and showing who is on top of the food chain is all a part of the scene. no need for a trailor we could come to you for that pass =)
Old 03-06-2006, 02:14 AM   #47
DocEwww
Tri-State Addict

Member #1287

My Ride:
'99 WS.6 / '07 TBSS

Where the hell are we gonna run in Burlington county? lol

Flattering you wanna drive all the way down here just to run my T/A tho. Maybe when the weather warms up a bit and if some of the hostility goes down we'll set something up for ****s and giggles.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:54 PM   #48
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

What the hell is LLR and why don't the car clubs get along? Is it a rivalry out in TR or something? I am not from the area, I just cruise down there on the weekends to go to seaside and catch some races on rt 37, looks like if I stuck around I would know more about the drama.

Quote:
Old 03-06-2006, 02:10 PM   #49
DocEwww
Tri-State Addict

Member #1287

My Ride:
'99 WS.6 / '07 TBSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid
What the hell is LLR and why don't the car clubs get along? Is it a rivalry out in TR or something? I am not from the area, I just cruise down there on the weekends to go to seaside and catch some races on rt 37, looks like if I stuck around I would know more about the drama.
Lower Level Racing.

It something that happened on our forum. Its over with for the most part but the 2 crews just dont talk to each other now.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:16 PM   #50
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

wow that sucks, who's club is the fast mustangs and gn's in that were at white castle. There was a green and white fox body, and some black gn.

Quote:
Old 03-06-2006, 03:02 PM   #51
Meanie5470
Noob-Jersey

Member #1596

Send a message via AIM to Meanie5470
Quote:
llr and fuel slut dont get along cause know one on that side can take a joke and some ribbing on top of no one wants to race but claim to do so over there thats all it comes down to and it has escaladed from there.
your "joke" wasnt funny anymore. It was straight up disrespectful to my crew. And like 3 of our guys go out racing with u every weekend so IDK where you get that no1 wants to race. Half of FS isnt even anywhere near TR. Not trying to start **** here, just clearing things up. To be honest aside from you and Kevin, FS and llr would get along just fine.

And subaruwrxkid, that black GN is 6under's car. Him and the white fox are llr and the green notch is Fuel Slut.
Meanie5470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 03:05 PM   #52
Meanie5470
Noob-Jersey

Member #1596

Send a message via AIM to Meanie5470
lol word censor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Meanie5470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 03:18 PM   #53
ElectricEVO
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1306

Send a message via AIM to ElectricEVO
6under pressure u ever race a black 1g talon on 37 ? Im wondering if you were the Gn with slicks me and my brother raced a couple months ago! Car is fast!
Old 03-06-2006, 04:05 PM   #54
TurboGTP
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1145

Send a message via AIM to TurboGTP
Ive seen that GN in Toms River....I think I have to stick to whooping up on Civics and Evos ;-)...haha Tom...

Greg
11.980 @ 114.86 w/ 1.83 60ft

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TurboGTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 04:06 PM   #55
TurboGTP
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1145

Send a message via AIM to TurboGTP
DREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I wanna run ya, at the track of course ;-)
11.980 @ 114.86 w/ 1.83 60ft

TurboGTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:55 PM   #56
6UndrPressr
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1589

lol meanie i dont see no sticker on that green notch but i do see him coming out with our crew all the time....i actaully have no prob with fuel slut in general there are a couiple of people i talk to behind the scenes its just a certain few i dont like im sure i dont need to name them. trust me its not just me and kevin its the others they are just not as outspoken. electric evo not sure if it was me but i have raced a black 1g before when i first got the motor done and was breaking it in....oh and meanie i still think the joking was funny how can i disrespect a car group that doesnt really do anything with cars..lol, if you want to drag this out this is not the forum to do it on, you can come find me on the njr board im civil on every board but yours
Old 03-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #57
silver05bullet
Tri-State Addict

Member #1084

Send a message via AIM to silver05bullet
im the silver evo that ran with u guys dude after i get to 4th gear the white mustang just takes of on me the other car is just sick that cop that busted the u did he pull anyone over?

silver05bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:19 PM   #58
6UndrPressr
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1589

nah no cops got to us and yeah i was trying to get in that race but oh well. stang was only on motor too. i was having probs with some tuning that night but got the bugs worked out now.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:29 PM   #59
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Quote:
nah no cops got to us and yeah i was trying to get in that race but oh well. stang was only on motor too. i was having probs with some tuning that night but got the bugs worked out now.
yea I think I was in teh middle. The mustang took off before the evo and they didnt go from a launch. We should set something up against the white stage from a dig with the evo, it will be close. If not ill be down in a couple weeks to race, for fun only not for money like everyone was tryin to do.

Quote:
Old 03-06-2006, 06:33 PM   #60
6UndrPressr
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1589

thats fine we can set that up the stang will be on spray though this time instead of motor if thats ok, then again i think he probably would still do good on motor but screw it. lol