TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #501
Wiisass
Tri-State Addict

Member #744

Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
But Resse is right, this is over, there's nothing to talk about anymore in this thread. And just for the record, I have no problems with Reese or Will, they're good guys. I was just expressing my concern.

So shut this one down.

Tim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Just put the TIP In.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:03 AM   #502
jdmwill
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5436

My Ride:
daily s13 slammed drifty ready, drift car ae86 sr20 powered...20" mongoose for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiisass View Post
But Resse is right, this is over, there's nothing to talk about anymore in this thread. And just for the record, I have no problems with Reese or Will, they're good guys. I was just expressing my concern.

So shut this one down.

Tim
TIM YOU HIT THE 500TH POST KNOW LETS CLOSE THIS THANG...
Old 05-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #503
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by katillidie View Post
wow... ok u got me... well maybe? my foot is in my mouth with my statement on DG trials! but to be honest i think u guys that run the events are doin just for urselfs not for the everyday guy/girl who wants to drift. yeah u say u instruct.. blah blah blah. everytime i am there.. the average car gets exactly 3 runs or less then the big name guys get 5,6,7 runs like last night.... thas not right...i dont care if ur a professional, or novice, or being instructed. everycar should have the same times around. if petty get 5 we all get 5. or 3 we all get three. u guys are politically bias just like formula D, nopi... and it sux, i like to go cause its legal but everytime i am there i get so pissed off with how its run i just wanna leave, but i am not gonna wate 40 bucks and gas. i just suck it up and do my own thing..

Yea I know this has been talked to death but i wanted to add my two cents before its over. If I told you that no one at club loose has received any money directly from running the events for the past several years, you would probably think they are retarded for running them. well its true, they are retarded, we don't get paid for the events, cause if we did, it would probably offset the profit low enough so that it wouldn't be worth while for E-Town to even allow us to run them. So when you say the events are set up and run for ourselves, not for everybody, that ****ing pisses me off(probably the main reason i am even responding in this thread). If you only know half the time and money that goes into the event that we never get back you wouldn't be as ungrateful as u are. So i guess u think shutting down the shop, spending half a day the day before to load the trailer, offering tire changing at a awesomely low price, and track support, and then a half a day to unload the trailer afterwards, is so that we get an extra 6 runs over everybody else. I probably lose more money in one event, then you have spent three times fold at every clubloose event you been too!

Bottom line is that everybody that helps run these events do a great job, do it out of the love for cars they have. Out of all the people i know come to the events and have had contact with the events i would say 1 in a 100 offer to help. Everyones #1 concern is safety at these events and thats probably the biggest time killer, but oh well thats what it takes.

So i tell ya what, organize your own legal drift events, have them on the second Saturday of the month. Between your event and ours, we will have so much driving that it will probably get boring or will will have to start anther pro series that isn't "politically bias just like formula D, nopi..." for all the amazing drivers.

Ignorance is bliss....

Old 05-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #504
DriftNasty180sx
Tri-State Addict

Member #2747

My Ride:
180sx- FIVESTARS

sooo did that supra ever get loaded?
Old 05-29-2008, 12:21 PM   #505
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

yea it was fun....we actually ran the straps through the supra to strap it down...Tim"s always thinkin outside the box

Closed Thread