TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 12-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #1
wrxrex
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7950

My Ride:
06 wrx

Anyone need a tune? Subaru, Evo maybe more

I am looking to get Sti Mikey of Phatbotti tuning down to the Philly area within the next couple of weeks to finish up my tune. Being that he is from CT he will not come down to the Philly area unless I can get some other cars for him to tune. For those that have never heard of him look him up on Nasioc and see how many great reviews he has. The tune will be between 250-300 but could be more depending on the car. If you are interested please let me know. Looking for 3-5 cars.

*Mods- Please do not close this thread, I am simply trying to help some people in the area get an awesome tune and saving myself the trip to CT. I am in no way selling anything!

Thanks,
wrxrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #2
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator

Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
I think you might need to give a little more info as in when and where he'll be tuning, if dyno time is included (which I'm assuming it's not), etc.

Why not just use one of the locals? We have some of the best Subaru/Evo tuners in the country in the Philly area (Petey, R/T, PSi, KP) and these guys will get you dyno time to tune your car safely for your and others sakes.

Also, if he's become known as "STI" Mikey, you may want to have him get that checked out by a Dr.
Got Insulin? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
wrxrex
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7950

My Ride:
06 wrx

This was just a feeler, thats why I have not offered anymore details yet. I personally prefer Mikey over the other tuners in the area. Theres a reason he had the record for fastest stock turbo Sti. I was just throwing this option out, I know that there are plenty of other tuners in the area.
wrxrex is offline   Reply With Quote