TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-09-2016, 05:11 PM   #21
ambitiousCK
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14943

My Ride:
2018 Pacifica Limited, 1995 F150, 2015 Hyundai Accent Sport, 06 Corvette Z06

Car looks great, really liking those wheels.

*CK*
ambitiousCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:56 PM   #22
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Looks great, love the paint color.

Any plans in mind for it just yet or going to ride it out as is for a bit? (not that you couldn't do that and be perfectly fine)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:56 PM   #23
Seven
Tri-State Addict

Member #2078

My Ride:
17 Camaro 1LE || 17 Yamaha FZ10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambitiousCK View Post
Car looks great, really liking those wheels.
Thanks - It really looks 100x better in person (even after seeing pics from the Camaro6 member in the sun, it still looked even MORE sinister sitting on a cold dreary day in Seattle... kinda wild) - Thanks for the kind words tho!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSTi View Post
Looks great, love the paint color.

Any plans in mind for it just yet or going to ride it out as is for a bit? (not that you couldn't do that and be perfectly fine)
Updated the first post with plans for long term... but basically from now until Valentine's day-ish, it'll probably be appearance/interior/stereo mods only (til it warms up)
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 01:43 PM   #24
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Thanks - It really looks 100x better in person (even after seeing pics from the Camaro6 member in the sun, it still looked even MORE sinister sitting on a cold dreary day in Seattle... kinda wild) - Thanks for the kind words tho!

Updated the first post with plans for long term... but basically from now until Valentine's day-ish, it'll probably be appearance/interior/stereo mods only (til it warms up)
That post-valentines day list is pretty much the same mod list as i have planned for mine!

/
/
/
/
/
Old 12-14-2016, 12:15 AM   #25
Seven
Tri-State Addict

Member #2078

My Ride:

Got the taillights today and the blackout film for the lights.
Tint goes on tomorrow
Pics to follow!
Old 12-14-2016, 11:20 AM   #26
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Got the taillights today and the blackout film for the lights.
Tint goes on tomorrow
Pics to follow!
It's going to look bad ass!

tail lights are next on my list too. can't wait to see your car with them on

/
/
/
/
/
Old 12-14-2016, 05:18 PM   #27
Seven
Tri-State Addict

Member #2078

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSTi View Post
It's going to look bad ass!

tail lights are next on my list too. can't wait to see your car with them on
Tint is being installed as I type this ("working from home" at Starbucks next to the tint shop)... 5% on the sides/back 50% on the windshield for dash protection from sun/heat, and then the Phastek tint for the 3rd brake light and all sidemarkers/reflectors.

I'm hoping the black badges and kneepads show up before the weekend so I can do the install for them and the tail lights and have a finished look.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:04 PM   #28
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Tint is being installed as I type this ("working from home" at Starbucks next to the tint shop)... 5% on the sides/back 50% on the windshield for dash protection from sun/heat, and then the Phastek tint for the 3rd brake light and all sidemarkers/reflectors.

I'm hoping the black badges and kneepads show up before the weekend so I can do the install for them and the tail lights and have a finished look.

/
/
/
/
/
Old 12-14-2016, 10:21 PM   #29
Seven
Tri-State Addict

Member #2078

My Ride:

50% tint on windshield (for heat and dash protection)
5% all other glass
Phastek tint strips for reflectors on rear bumper, and all side markers - crap camera phone pic at dusk makes it look like the rear 1/4 windows are darker than the doors but both are 5%

(not pictured) Black out 3rd brake light that says "CAMARO" on it.

Got my OEM GM Dark tail lights in the mail, waiting on the black badges. Will install those and remove the fender badges and then appearance mods are done until a 1LE wickerbill comes out.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:02 AM   #30
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
5% all other glass
Phastek tint strips for reflectors on rear bumper, and all side markers - crap camera phone pic at dusk makes it look like the rear 1/4 windows are darker than the doors but both are 5%

Got my OEM GM Dark tail lights in the mail, waiting on the black badges. Will install those and remove the fender badges and then appearance mods are done until a 1LE wickerbill comes out.

I like it. Those tail lights look really good on black

/
/
/
/
/
Old 12-15-2016, 10:33 PM   #31
ambitiousCK
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14943

My Ride:

Quote:
5% all other glass

Sick. Any issues with seeing at night? My wives tint on her WRX was dark and she couldn't see to back up at night.

*CK*
Old 12-16-2016, 04:23 PM   #32
Seven
Tri-State Addict

Member #2078

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambitiousCK View Post
Sick. Any issues with seeing at night? My wives tint on her WRX was dark and she couldn't see to back up at night.
no real issues - but the backup camera on this thing helps tremendously
Old 12-16-2016, 04:32 PM   #33
ambitiousCK
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14943

My Ride:

Quote:
Ah I should've known about the back up camera, I'm used to 10 year old GM crap in my Z06 lolol.

*CK*
Old 12-16-2016, 04:50 PM   #34
cavillac95
Tri-State Addict

Member #16606

My Ride:
g37x - 370z - civic

Quote:
a weekend track car
but its your daily?
cavillac95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:17 PM   #35
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Truth.

/
/
/
/
/
Old 12-16-2016, 05:37 PM   #36
Seven
Tri-State Addict

Member #2078

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavillac95 View Post
but its your daily?

Technically... But I live in a city with a great bus system.

So good in fact, that when I take the bus to work, it takes less time than it does to commute in the car (and then I can obviously work while riding the bus, while in the car I cannot).

So while the Camaro is my only car... I rarely drive it during the week at all.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:16 AM   #37
Seven
Tri-State Addict

Member #2078

My Ride:

Got the tail lights installed on 12/18 and took some pics after giving her a bath.
Was home in Philly over Xmas, just got back into town late last night... When I got home the OEM GM Black suede knee pads for the interior and the Black Bow Ties had arrived. Guess they'll go on this weekend

Car mods might be on hold for a bit after those items... I got engaged while home visiting, and we've gotta plan our wedding

Pic of the LED reverse lights vs stock

Last edited by Seven; 12-30-2016 at 06:35 PM.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:15 AM   #38
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Looks incredible! I love the front of the car without the front license plate

Once you do the black bowties, it's going to be perfect.

Congratulations on your engagement! I went ahead and did the same damn thing over Christmas too, so like you, the car mods will be on a short hiatus haha!

/
/
/
/
/
Old 12-29-2016, 11:32 AM   #39
ambitiousCK
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14943

My Ride:

Cars looking great,congrats on the engagement.

*CK*
Old 12-29-2016, 12:56 PM   #40
cavillac95
Tri-State Addict

Member #16606

My Ride:
g37x - 370z - civic

Quote:
Got the tail lights installed on 12/18 and took some pics after giving her a bath.
Was home in Philly over Xmas, just got back into town late last night... When I got home the OEM GM Black suede knee pads for the interior and the Black Bow Ties had arrived. Guess they'll go on this weekend

Car mods might be on hold for a bit after those items... I got engaged while home visiting, and we've gotta plan our wedding
cavillac95 is offline   Reply With Quote