TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #1
tristatesentra
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5347

My Ride:
2010 Honda Civic EX

Send a message via AIM to tristatesentra Send a message via MSN to tristatesentra Send a message via Yahoo to tristatesentra
fresh meet summer bash

dope meet over 1,000 cars you missed this,you def had a real bad time partial gallery here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrison...7634454310956/

coolest car there hehe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

You Tuneit.com
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I want to gouge out my eyes with a hot spoon
tristatesentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
tristatesentra
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5347

My Ride:
2010 Honda Civic EX

Send a message via AIM to tristatesentra Send a message via MSN to tristatesentra Send a message via Yahoo to tristatesentra
no comments shocked I guess no one is is to about that life anywho more pics uploaded

You Tuneit.com

Quote:
Old 07-09-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
Foolinaround
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9448

My Ride:
2016 GTI SE w/PP/Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

I think its more people are tired of having a car slammed to its frame on the same 4 sets of wheels;its just not that appealing anymore. Stock outside just bags/coils and wheels
Foolinaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:42 PM   #4
tristatesentra
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5347

My Ride:
2010 Honda Civic EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolinaround View Post
I think its more people are tired of having a car slammed to its frame on the same 4 sets of wheels;its just not that appealing anymore. Stock outside just bags/coils and wheels
u gotta point,hopefully some change pops in in the future

You Tuneit.com

Quote:
Old 07-09-2013, 08:41 PM   #5
Mosheh1am
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22648

My Ride:
2004 Infiniti G35

Mmmm.... Dat A** on the FRS looks nice.
1994 Volkswagen Jetta-
2004 Infiniti G35 6MT-
Mosheh1am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #6
BlueEyedSuicide4
Tri-State Addict

Member #23844

My Ride:
2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

The Lotus is the only thing that really popped out to me :O lol
2001 Trans Am WS6 M6. Long tubes, SLP Loudmouth 1, ported throttle body, LS7 clutch, LS7 lifters, custom grind cam, Absolute Speed Stage 2.5 5.3L heads (862's) cnc'ed and hand finished, 4.10's, Bilstein shocks, Strano springs. 420+rwhp/400+lb/ft 124,000 miles!!
BlueEyedSuicide4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #7
Shipman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #20326

My Ride:
06 STi/08 Legacy/10 Forester

Im diggin that purple brz, and dem gals

Quote:
Not as dead as TST apparently.
Shipman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:47 AM   #8
tristatesentra
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5347

My Ride:
2010 Honda Civic EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipman View Post
Im diggin that purple brz, and dem gals
the purple car is a frs frs/brz same thing lmao I know the chick she got it vinyl wrapped not long ago I dig it and the models too

You Tuneit.com

Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #9
delphinE30
Tri-State Addict

Member #14644

My Ride:
1987 BMW 325is

Quote:
Bring back the fast and furious fad?

Great pics as always, im digging the silver E92 i like that set up.

delphinE30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #10
Bates
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16741

My Ride:
2012 Nissan Juke & 1987 Nissan 300ZX GLL

Pics look good. Wish I could say the same for the cars and Slidewayz girls. The Lotus and the black S2k are the only things that really looked good to me.
Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #11
JST2KWIK
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6855

My Ride:
2021 Ram TRX, 2014 Camaro Z/28, 2017 Shelby GT350, 1991 Mercedes 350SDL

Nice pictures. There are some nice cars in there too. However, I feel like a lot of people mod cars these days just to have them featured in pictures and on the internet and stuff to become instagram famous. Very few people mod their cars to really enjoy them... if so they would all be parked upside down in order to show off all of the custom suspension and fab work they have done rather than showcasing how low they are to the ground and how unique their Vinyl wrap's mass-produced color is. Then again, lousy roads, tuner-hating police, and the non-car-loving public make it hard to enjoy driving cars on the day to day sooo...

As an aside, did somebody kick this poor dude's back wheel or does somebody out there actually think this looks good? Poor car probably just wishes it was still in Japan

Last edited by JST2KWIK; 07-10-2013 at 01:08 PM.
JST2KWIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #12
mr_eh
Tri-State Addict

Member #1149

My Ride:
Zenki S14 - Sold the SRT4

it's the car show scene, you do what grabs peoples attention to get attention.

if you want to see fast cars go to englishtown, atco, maple grove, etc.

no thread for current s2000.
mr_eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #13
tristatesentra
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5347

My Ride:
2010 Honda Civic EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by JST2KWIK View Post
Nice pictures. There are some nice cars in there too. However, I feel like a lot of people mod cars these days just to have them featured in pictures and on the internet and stuff to become instagram famous. Very few people mod their cars to really enjoy them...

you bring up a good point some of the pics featured on this album I mainly see all over facebook and instagram like the mint subbie that's all over both on various car sites as well as the white tC since those all white bbs wheels have been on not long ago that's been all over instagram.
as others I know the ppl they are cool but to each their own. im just now down with the slammed 0 camber style just a simple drop with wheels and here I come lol

You Tuneit.com

Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #14
Foolinaround
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9448

My Ride:
2016 GTI SE w/PP/Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

Quote:

As an aside, did somebody kick this poor dude's back wheel or does somebody out there actually think this looks good? Poor car probably just wishes it was still in Japan

If that's the car I think it is; he used to own
http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/f...n/viewall.html

I'm not saying bring back anything but if people built cars for their own shows would be more interesting. Seeing the same thing over and over is meh
Foolinaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #15
mr_eh
Tri-State Addict

Member #1149

My Ride:
Zenki S14 - Sold the SRT4

Quote:

I'm not saying bring back anything but if people built cars for their own shows would be more interesting. Seeing the same thing over and over is meh
yes that is franklins car, we've been poking at him on facebook all day about the setup.

I agree with the, overly consuming fad of stock car stanced out getting a little overdone, but, as long as people keep praising it, it won't go away.

no thread for current s2000.
mr_eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:12 AM   #16
01 Trans-Am WS6
Tri-State Addict

Member #9111

My Ride:
LSB E46 M3-BBY Evo VIII-FD RX7-TB Evo VIII-AS Evo VIII-G35 S/C-B7 A4-410whpWs6-3kGT

Send a message via AIM to 01 Trans-Am WS6
Quote:

lmmfao hahah....i ****ing hate this retarded "stanced" ****ing bull****. It truly looks dumb and you look like a moron trying to drive a perfectly capable, near brand new car but cant...because the set-up on it makes the car damn near useless.
01 Trans-Am WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:37 AM   #17
Frostedv40
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #24667

My Ride:
2010 Nissan Cube SL

That saying "About that life" has become my most hated saying. Everytime someone with a stanced car tells me to slam a car i own and I say i don't like stance much, I get a "Oh you aint bout that life". No, im not bout making my car useless and driving 5mph everywhere because the wheels scrape on every pebble.
Frostedv40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:41 AM   #18
tristatesentra
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5347

My Ride:
2010 Honda Civic EX

lol truth screw that at the end of the day isn't even worth it to be honest

You Tuneit.com

Quote:
Old 07-11-2013, 07:32 AM   #19
BlueEyedSuicide4
Tri-State Addict

Member #23844

My Ride:
2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote:

So they wrote an article about a car that runs 13's and call the suspension setup "stance" in the mods list. I can't decide which is more blasphemous!! lol
2001 Trans Am WS6 M6. Long tubes, SLP Loudmouth 1, ported throttle body, LS7 clutch, LS7 lifters, custom grind cam, Absolute Speed Stage 2.5 5.3L heads (862's) cnc'ed and hand finished, 4.10's, Bilstein shocks, Strano springs. 420+rwhp/400+lb/ft 124,000 miles!!
BlueEyedSuicide4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #20
JST2KWIK
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6855

My Ride:
2021 Ram TRX, 2014 Camaro Z/28, 2017 Shelby GT350, 1991 Mercedes 350SDL

Quote:
100% Truth. Echoes my point that people don't build cars to really enjoy them anymore, they build them for others to oggle and take pictures of so they can go home and see what their wheels look like through Instagram's various filters. Every car I have ever owned, whether it was my $600 isuzu Trooper or $50,000 BMW 335i, caused me to turn around and look at it after I got out. Not because it was 'hella dope' 'hella slammed' or 'boutdatlife,' but because I thought of all the fun/crazy **** I had done in it.
JST2KWIK is offline   Reply With Quote