TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-04-2010, 07:39 AM   #1
natedogg713
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #16998

My Ride:
2003 Nissan 350z

brake work

hey guys this is nate w/ the 350z that has been calling, i have a really awkard work schedule which dosent help me get bakc to you guys so i figure id try this. im looking to setup something friday afternoon if thats possible. please get in touch with me asap. thanks!
Old 08-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

hey nate, we def keep missing each other. I left ya a voicemail with my email...hit mu up there. Just in case

vince@rttuning.com

Thanks, Vince

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:23 AM   #3
natedogg713
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #16998

My Ride:
2003 Nissan 350z

Big thanks

my car is my BABY and i was very uneasy about letting anyone touch my car ,but i hoenstly cant wait to bring my car back to you guys and watch it grow into the car ive always dreamed of. although you guys are an hour away its well worth it for the peice of mind. NO ONE else will touch my car but you guys. i felt very welcomed and comfortable there. anyone on the border or considering taking your car there do it. its worth it.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:04 AM   #4
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

^^^^ Thanks Nate, glad we were able to take care of you. Look forward to seeing ya soon!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.