TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 05:30 PM   #1
MagicChic
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8402

My Ride:
2006 BMP GTI 2.0T

White 95ish Integra, green bumpers?

My husband was driving his TR (tornado red) MKV GTI (with black center hood) in Pennsburg the other day and a white integra with greenish bumpers and a large crack in the windshield decided to blatantly give him the finger as he drove by him. Anyone know who this is? The hubby would like a word or two with him.

If you do know him, please tell him to show up to the Upper Perk GTG on Wednesdays at 7pm in the Domino's parking lot in front of Super Walmart on Rt 29 in East Greenville & ask for Shawn.
*35% window tint*TMT aluminum climate control knobs*noise pipe delete*AWE vent boost gauge*18x8 OZ Superturismos (black)*GIAC 91+X-chip*smoked side markers*H&R Supersport 1.9" lowering springs*Euro vents*dBilas CAI*Euro Plate "Wehrmacht"*OSIR CF grab handles*smoked tails*smoked side mirror turn signal lenses*black exhaust tips*German flag roof*black badges*Kenwood touchscreen headunit*
Old 10-15-2008, 05:38 PM   #2
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

This is not what the spotted forum is for.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
x2. Spotted threads are meant for actual spotings, not some one giving your husband to be the finger.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
MagicChic
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8402

My Ride:
2006 BMP GTI 2.0T

It doesn't matter. He was still spotted.
*35% window tint*TMT aluminum climate control knobs*noise pipe delete*AWE vent boost gauge*18x8 OZ Superturismos (black)*GIAC 91+X-chip*smoked side markers*H&R Supersport 1.9" lowering springs*Euro vents*dBilas CAI*Euro Plate "Wehrmacht"*OSIR CF grab handles*smoked tails*smoked side mirror turn signal lenses*black exhaust tips*German flag roof*black badges*Kenwood touchscreen headunit*
Old 10-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #5
MagicChic
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8402

My Ride:
2006 BMP GTI 2.0T

Edit: This is what the description for this section states.

"This forum is dedicated to sightings on the road. If you locked eyes with another driver and you feel that you had a 'moment' then maybe you can find each other here. No rants or negative posts please, only people you think are on the site or you genuinely want to find."

I just stated that this guy gave my husband the finger. And I genuinely am wanting to find him. Nothing negative, or even a rant.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:20 PM   #6
driftingrx5.7
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3099

My Ride:
88 rx5.7

Send a message via AIM to driftingrx5.7 Send a message via Yahoo to driftingrx5.7
when we say a spotted thread we mean that you see a car that you think might be on this forum. not to pick a fight! I have many days where i want to make a thread like this but this is not what it is meant for. please take your fighting somewhere else!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Closed Thread