TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 12:10 AM   #1
MrGudbar99
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1036

Send a message via AIM to MrGudbar99 Send a message via MSN to MrGudbar99
"NEON KILLER" on the Turnpike (w/pic)

it was dark so its blurry, i was stuck in traffic for an hour, and all i had was my cell. but yeah, thats a blue 4 door riced out civic with blue neon lights, a muffler...i think that was it besides the body kit.

anyway, you can't make it out, but that sticker says NEON KILLER in proud blue bold letters. that was a needed laugh after a long day.

Old 10-10-2006, 07:49 AM   #2
LilRedVDub
Tri-State Addict

Member #1708

My Ride:
2005 1/2 mk4 VW Jetta GLI

Send a message via AIM to LilRedVDub Send a message via Yahoo to LilRedVDub
Thats funny! I hope he was talking about neon lights?

"Dub chicks do it better!!!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:56 AM   #3
smoger
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #64

Send a message via AIM to smoger
thats funny, like beating a neon is anything to brag about i think i could beat mine on foot, at least until i got tired

similiarly ive seen a few cars with "civic killer" stickers. do people really think neons and civics are fast?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
| 2000 Black Acura 3.2TL

.. all car enthusiasts are welcome
Old 10-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #4
ToyotaTat
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2475

My Ride:
1990 Toyota Camry

Send a message via AIM to ToyotaTat
yea that picture does suck ass. i wouldn't brag about being a neon killer either, maybe, maybe, an srt-4 killer, but jst syaing neon really isnt saying much at all. RICE
Old 10-10-2006, 01:07 PM   #5
Evo8kid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1631

My Ride:
contributes towards Global warming

Send a message via AIM to Evo8kid
HAHAHA neon killer

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Turbo Diesel
2008 Audi RS4- 420 HP 4.2L V8
2004 Honda CBR600RR
Old 10-10-2006, 01:11 PM   #6
Gorilla Unit 33
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #532

My Ride:
Fly Mosca II w/pegs LOLZ

Send a message via AIM to Gorilla Unit 33
idiot
Old 10-10-2006, 02:13 PM   #7
GLHWCU
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1641

My Ride:
04 civic

Send a message via AIM to GLHWCU
okay speaking for the civic and neon audience, no we do not think we are that fast. That is why most people who drive these cars are usually a holes (due to they are mad that their car cannot keep up). Those people ar4e where the term ricers come from and give us other people bad names. Yes i drive a civic, yes i have an undergrlow kit and no i am not gay. See if i had a sticker that said neon killer, id be proud cause i could be another car, or same otherwise with the neon. They are happy they might be able to beat another car.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:25 PM   #8
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

It wasn't baby blue was it? I can't really tell from the pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHWCU View Post
okay speaking for the civic and neon audience, no we do not think we are that fast. That is why most people who drive these cars are usually a holes (due to they are mad that their car cannot keep up). Those people ar4e where the term ricers come from and give us other people bad names. Yes i drive a civic, yes i have an undergrlow kit and no i am not gay. See if i had a sticker that said neon killer, id be proud cause i could be another car, or same otherwise with the neon. They are happy they might be able to beat another car.
Dude WTF mate, my car is fast i hell, i can beat neons, cavaliers, and even elantra's on a good day!

FRP™ #5
Old 10-10-2006, 02:49 PM   #9
smoger
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #64

Send a message via AIM to smoger
Quote:

actually *most* people i see driving neons and civics are just driver's going to work or to the store. but.. , a lot of people who think a fart can makes your car fast do buy them too. i just cant figure it out,.. its like these people live in an alternate world or something. civics and neons aren't fast, and if your car can beat them, it's nothing to be that excited about.

its like wearing a tshirt that says "i can beat paris hilton in an eating contest"

| 2000 Black Acura 3.2TL

.. all car enthusiasts are welcome
Old 10-10-2006, 02:54 PM   #10
MrGudbar99
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1036

Send a message via AIM to MrGudbar99 Send a message via MSN to MrGudbar99
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchSurfer3 View Post
It wasn't baby blue was it? I can't really tell from the pic

Dude WTF mate, my car is fast i hell, i can beat neons, cavaliers, and even elantra's on a good day!
hahaha

it was dark blue. the guy looked to be in his 30s, kinda heavy set, hat on backwards. the front fascia had those huge fog lights like on the evo 5, a huge wing...of course, and clear tails. that's all i remember. oh, and how can i forget that god awful sound of the fart can. ugh.
Old 10-10-2006, 03:08 PM   #11
JSeoul
Tri-State Addict

Member #2712

My Ride:
2006 Acura RSX Type-S

Send a message via AIM to JSeoul Send a message via MSN to JSeoul
But long as he likes his car, i guess thats all that matters.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:02 PM   #12
GLHWCU
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1641

My Ride:
04 civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSeoul View Post
But long as he likes his car, i guess thats all that matters.
I agree 110%
Old 10-10-2006, 07:03 PM   #13
GLHWCU
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1641

My Ride:
04 civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoger View Post
actually *most* people i see driving neons and civics are just driver's going to work or to the store. but.. , a lot of people who think a fart can makes your car fast do buy them too. i just cant figure it out,.. its like these people live in an alternate world or something. civics and neons aren't fast, and if your car can beat them, it's nothing to be that excited about.

its like wearing a tshirt that says "i can beat paris hilton in an eating contest"
I got my rear lights tinted, debadged, catbak, and a ram air. Dont i fall into that? lol
Old 10-10-2006, 09:57 PM   #14
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoger View Post
civics and neons aren't fast, and if your car can beat them, it's nothing to be that excited about.

who says a civic can't be fast? sure stock they aren't that fast at all, but with a swap or boost they can be very quick and sometimes lethal, and can be done for much less than buying a new car.

hell your srt4 isn't fast, sure its quick, but even a 13.9 isn't that great at all. also you need to think that without the civic, theres a good chance there'd be no such thing as the new "tuner" cars america is now seeing.

Last edited by Honduh; 10-10-2006 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:05 PM   #15
Cypher
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2501

My Ride:
02 XD

swaps alone won't make a honduh fast.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:14 PM   #16
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
swaps alone won't make a honduh fast.
Dude k swapped civics can roll on evo's, also im not trying to rely on the K to back myself up because its not the cheapest swap. B series can be had for cheap and with a mild build can be in the 13's. And im not saying with just a swap can a civic be fast, but they can be quick, and with boost they can be killer street machines. EpicTuning went 11.81 with a EF that had a z6 swap that had stock internals besides for arp head studs on 17psi.

Anyone who trys to say that ALL civics are slow needs to open their eyes and not focus on the idiots rolling with altezza's and apc mufflers.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:28 PM   #17
Cypher
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2501

My Ride:
02 XD

i wasn't saying they were slow. just saying you can't rely on swaps. and i hate the k20 motor.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:30 PM   #18
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
i wasn't saying they were slow. just saying you can't rely on swaps. and i hate the k20 motor.
i wasn't saying to rely on swaps, i was just saying a swapped civic can be quick, not fast.

and please tell me in detail why you hate the most mod friendly motor honda has put out?
Old 10-10-2006, 11:41 PM   #19
GLHWCU
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1641

My Ride:
04 civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honduh View Post
i wasn't saying to rely on swaps, i was just saying a swapped civic can be quick, not fast.
wow for once someone sees it my way.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:50 PM   #20
Honduh
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1977

Quote:
wow for once someone sees it my way.
lol its ok don't worry about the big meanies.

anyone can go buy a sti, evo, srt4 and go fast with it with a few minor upgrades.

but it takes guts and some mechanical knowhow to buy a 90hp civic and make it run just as fast if not faster then those $20,000+ cars.
Closed Thread