TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #41
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT60-1 View Post
oh that was so clever. Enjoy driving your 18 second sentra.
not meant to be clever....it was meant to say he drives a 120k car...and you drive a neon..so I'm sure he would not care in the least bit..my car has nothing to do with this because I never bragged about smoking him in the 1/4 mile...and even if my car was as fast as an R8 I wouldn't brag, because it'd still be a sentra and he'd still be in an R8...

one thing is for sure though.

Old 07-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #42
SRT60-1
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16355

My Ride:
nikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpEcRv9 View Post
not meant to be clever....it was meant to say he drives a 120k car...and you drive a neon..so I'm sure he would not care in the least bit..my car has nothing to do with this because I never bragged about smoking him in the 1/4 mile...and even if my car was as fast as an R8 I wouldn't brag, because it'd still be a sentra and he'd still be in an R8...

one thing is for sure though.

its the internet. Same as text messages. Written words are most always misinterpreted.

Ha, funny pic.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #43
streetsistalkin
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16344

My Ride:
95 240sx proper thrashed

You dropped something..

But really, bam is prob cooler than anyone who hated on him in this thread.. Sure hes a goofball.. but I grew up on the CKY vids and he can still shred on a board. Plus he got rich off of skating and being a jackass. I respect
Old 07-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #44
Bsaint
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2543

My Ride:
LSx M3, 2013 VW, 2014 CX-5, Slow Audi

Send a message via AIM to Bsaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT60-1 View Post
thats all im saying too. But people get butt hurt and think that i am trying to say that my car is untouchable. I know what I can beat and I know what I cant. Its about numbers. Its still a 10 times better car then mine obviously. neon, audi. No comparison. But if it were a 1/4 mile comparison, it would be a very pissed off audi owner.
I know what you are saying, no worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo8kid View Post
haha i was totally just being a dick. i dont really care either way. its just funny how there is always one person saying how their car is faster than said car
yeah everyone on here is all about that, it's a giant pissing contest with a butch of dicks standing around ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_ride_fieroGT View Post
Just goes to show you how screwed up things are now and days. A hard working man can bearley keep a roof over his head and an idiot has more money than he knows what to do with.
Well, it all depends on your definition of "hard working" I happened to be around during some of Jackass 3D filming where Bam attached a tooth to a string and the other to his Lamborghini Murcielago and had it take off.

It's all about what you are willing to do to make money, some people sell drugs, some people sell stocks, some people hurt themselves to entertain either way I wouldn't say he doesn't "work hard"
Old 07-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #45
SRT60-1
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16355

My Ride:
nikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetsistalkin View Post
You dropped something..

But really, bam is prob cooler than anyone who hated on him in this thread.. Sure hes a goofball.. but I grew up on the CKY vids and he can still shred on a board. Plus he got rich off of skating and being a jackass. I respect
Marry him.

Old 07-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #46
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #10595

My Ride:
Does not hit mivec anymore.(DD) 06 solstice 5 speed. 84 IMSA Fiero5 speed. 87 Fiero GT 5 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsworld717 View Post
why is he an idiot if you ask me he is pretty smart he got rich from haveing fun and he marketed it right maybe you are the idiot that watched jackass and paid to see the movies that made him rich but i guess you didnt think of it like that dont hate on the dude cuz he drives pimp ass cars and you got a fiero thinking its a lambo or something
No because I have the maturity of somthing more than a 12 year old. He got rich because hes stupid and dustructive would you get a d*ck branded on your a$$ for money. I sure as hell wouldent.
And you want to come at my fiero at least my engine has more liters than that of a coke bottle... i dont think you can say the same about your grocerey getter. Also I never it was a Lambo or a Ferrari. I modeled it after the Yellowstone Fiero just with my own changes to it. Judging from your post you must have the maturity level lower than BAM. Im not hating on him because of his cars (what kind of idiot hates on someone for what they drive come on grow up kid).. I could care less if he drives a pinto, I'm hating on him because he is a straight up moron who only got rich because he acts like a kindergardener. Give him a couple years when everyone who thinks hes cool grows up and sees that stuff as immature and the generation behind us thinks hes just some old fart trying to be cool. Than youll see who is the real sucess. And I only saw the jackass movies on cable(wasent the least bit funny). I dont wast my time/money paying to see somthing that if I wanted to do I could go do it myself. So whos the idiot now?

Last edited by i_ride_fieroGT; 07-14-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #47
Bsaint
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2543

My Ride:

Quote:
No because i have the maturity of somthing more than a 12 year old. He got rich because hes stupid and dustructive would you get a d*ck branded on your a$$ for money. I sure as hell wouldent.
Like I said it's all about what you would do for an amount of money, some people would rather be poor and have their pride, others don't care and will eat **** for $100, but guess what. People pay to see it.

Quote:
Give him a couple years when everyone who thinks hes cool grows up and sees that stuff as immature and the generation behind us thinks hes just some old fart trying to be cool. Than youll see who is the real sucess. And I only saw the jackass movies on cable(wasent the least bit funny). I dont wast my time/money paying to see somthing that if I wanted to do I could go do it myself. So whos the idiot now?
Well seeing as he just made 8 million from filming jackass 3D and has invested his money into a recording company and a bar/show venue not to mention makes about $5,000 for appearing in a bar I'd say he's doing a little better then you. And you would be the idiot because you are jealous. Get off your high horse and grow up.

Last edited by Bsaint; 07-14-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:53 PM   #48
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #10595

My Ride:
Does not hit mivec anymore.(DD) 06 solstice 5 speed. 84 IMSA Fiero5 speed. 87 Fiero GT 5 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsaint View Post
I know what you are saying, no worries.

yeah everyone on here is all about that, it's a giant pissing contest with a butch of dicks standing around ;)

Well, it all depends on your definition of "hard working" I happened to be around during some of Jackass 3D filming where Bam attached a tooth to a string and the other to his Lamborghini Murcielago and had it take off.

It's all about what you are willing to do to make money, some people sell drugs, some people sell stocks, some people hurt themselves to entertain either way I wouldn't say he doesn't "work hard"

Only thing though is a stock broker goes to work works goes home and the only risk he takes during the day is the driving and a possable physco shooting up nthe work place.my uncle is a stock broker. a very sucessful one to. im willing to be before the recession he made more than bam in a year. he dosent go and flaunt it with cars his only car is his mercedes S600 which he beats the hell out of along with his wife daughter ans sons car but even still... aint that america for you though. geuss thats bams version of the american dream. Bams whole crew goes and hurts themselves just to get paied. Some of the stuff is funny. I saw the terrorist with the pubes glued to his face and that was pretty funny But standing in front of a riot mine? You couldent pay me enough to do anything like that.. i dunno i geuss times are changing.

Last edited by i_ride_fieroGT; 07-14-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:58 PM   #49
Bsaint
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2543

My Ride:

Quote:
Only thing though is a stock broker goes to work works goes home and the only risk he takes during the day is the driving and a possable physco shooting up nthe work place. . Bams whole crew goes and hurts themselves just to get paied. Some of the stuff is funny. I saw the terrorist with the pubes glued to his face and that was pretty funny But standing in front of a riot mine? You couldent pay me enough to do anything like that.. i dunno i geuss times are changing.
Although I agree with you, you are not all correct, Bam and his "Crew" as you may give audiences exactly what they want, you said it yourself you watch it and were entertained. I now advise you to do some research on people such as Bernard Madoff who stole BILLIONS from people to become rich.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff

and My uncle was a lawyer for the government he made a lot of money, retired at 48 the thing is that type of person is not the thrill seaking junky that Bam is, they don't need to flaunt their wealth. But even he will tell you that Bam earned those few million, because he doesn't have the book smarts to go through law school he used his way of entertaining people instead its no different than any actor. He marketed it well and even filmed and edited all of the early cky/east coast jackass stuff.

I'm sorry but if you jump off a building enough, or do enough stunts that get you hurt indanger your life you are no different then a stunt man, you said it yourself you couldn't pay enough to do some of the stunts... thats exactly why the show exists and exactly why they all get piad. I'd say they earned it.

If it offends you so much and you hate it so much, don't watch.... simple

Last edited by Bsaint; 07-14-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:01 PM   #50
Evo8kid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1631

My Ride:
contributes towards Global warming

Send a message via AIM to Evo8kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsaint View Post

well said sir

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Turbo Diesel
2008 Audi RS4- 420 HP 4.2L V8
2004 Honda CBR600RR
Old 07-14-2010, 08:35 PM   #51
05Accent
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1050

My Ride:
2008 Evo X GSR, 2002 Honda CRV

Send a message via AIM to 05Accent
woah i just made a thread about spotting a nice R8 that so happend to be owned by bam! lol. im sure if it was driven by jon doe this thread would be dead! im glad everyone is enjoi'ing(PUN) this thread
With MIVEC Turbo
Daily-2002 Honda Crv Cruisin'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
With Vtec
Quote:
Yea Junior you suck. Everyone boo this man!
Quote:
obviously you have an 05 accent and your picture is just your dream car.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:09 PM   #52
scottsworld717
Tri-State Addict

Member #16433

Quote:
No because I have the maturity of somthing more than a 12 year old. He got rich because hes stupid and dustructive would you get a d*ck branded on your a$$ for money. I sure as hell wouldent.
And you want to come at my fiero at least my engine has more liters than that of a coke bottle... i dont think you can say the same about your grocerey getter. Also I never it was a Lambo or a Ferrari. I modeled it after the Yellowstone Fiero just with my own changes to it. Judging from your post you must have the maturity level lower than BAM. Im not hating on him because of his cars (what kind of idiot hates on someone for what they drive come on grow up kid).. I could care less if he drives a pinto, I'm hating on him because he is a straight up moron who only got rich because he acts like a kindergardener. Give him a couple years when everyone who thinks hes cool grows up and sees that stuff as immature and the generation behind us thinks hes just some old fart trying to be cool. Than youll see who is the real sucess. And I only saw the jackass movies on cable(wasent the least bit funny). I dont wast my time/money paying to see somthing that if I wanted to do I could go do it myself. So whos the idiot now?
any time you want to line your bucket up next to my grocerey getter let me know and i will spot you atleast 5 car lengths no bull **** and you can bring all your boys to come watch the race and i will put a full car load of grocereys it and if you beat me i will pay you $500
Old 07-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #53
FijiBlueFG
Tri-State Addict

Member #15206

My Ride:
2006 Civic Si

i skate at Bams house all the time... that car sits in the driveway collecting dust and bird crap, i dont think its been cleaned in years.... the lambo is even worse lol... must be nice to be rich...

there was a nice Mercedes in the driveway too...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:13 PM   #54
FijiBlueFG
Tri-State Addict

Member #15206

My Ride:
2006 Civic Si

and to all you Bam haters up there... He's a pretty cool guy... he lets me and my friends into his house to skate, and swim in his pool and stuff... he gave me and my friends the code to his gate.... a lot of other bigger skaters in the area have it too. did you ever think that he is paye dto be an asshole on tv? if someone paid you millions to be a douche im sure you would do it too. he's nothing like that in person. he just has a bunch of money and nothing to do with it.. Lucky him right...

Old 07-14-2010, 10:26 PM   #55
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #10595

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsworld717 View Post
any time you want to line your bucket up next to my grocerey getter let me know and i will spot you atleast 5 car lengths no bull **** and you can bring all your boys to come watch the race and i will put a full car load of grocereys it and if you beat me i will pay you $500
And here comes the "ricer" talk. Your "i drive a honda" side is showing Go piss up a rope somewhere else. I dont care how fast your car is your still retarded. I dont go out racing the fiero is cetranly a capable car but you can ask anyone who has ever riddin with me i'v never had either of mine above 75 MPH i just take the joy in driving somthing you dont see every day while you get your rocks off beating up your car. Its a 20 year old civic get over yourself.

Last edited by i_ride_fieroGT; 07-14-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:28 PM   #56
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #10595

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FijiBlueFG View Post
i skate at Bams house all the time... that car sits in the driveway collecting dust and bird crap, i dont think its been cleaned in years.... the lambo is even worse lol... must be nice to be rich...

there was a nice Mercedes in the driveway too...
Lol that vito's impala next to the R8 isant it. i though he had a red LP640 to.

Last edited by i_ride_fieroGT; 07-14-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #57
FijiBlueFG
Tri-State Addict

Member #15206

My Ride:
2006 Civic Si

im not sure.. it was iether vito's wife/girlfriend (who knows...) or i think it might be Bams aunt (vitos sister)... im guessing it was his aunt (she was HUGE) but she was really nice though she came out and hung with us by the pool =)

Last edited by FijiBlueFG; 07-14-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:37 PM   #58
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #10595

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FijiBlueFG View Post
im not sure.. it was iether vito's wife/girlfriend (who knows...) or i think it might be Bams aunt (vitos sister)... im guessing it was his aunt (she was HUGE) but she was really nice though she came out and hung with us by the pool =)
Yes from what i understand one of them has an impala.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:05 PM   #59
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
lol, Fiero...before you call someone stupid and immature, and then end your 4th grade grammar level post with "who's the idiot now?"...you should do some editing before you hit that post button.

nobody cares about your uncle either...

the only thing that is obvious here is that

Old 07-14-2010, 11:08 PM   #60
mitsuboost30
Tri-State Addict

Member #8197

My Ride:
look at the picture.....

internet egos are funny
Closed Thread