TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 01-12-2006, 08:23 PM   #61
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
the mopar noise maker goes off if your driving in reverse, so if you hear I wouldnt think anything of it. Unless they are popping it off constantly . Everybody gets reved at sooner than later, some more than others. My car gets revs when its sitting in my friends parking lot at his apartment

The Story Behind My Avatar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:11 PM   #62
Fourbanger
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #867

My Ride:
05 srt-4

Send a message via AIM to Fourbanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTIivVR6
ok so i was just getting gas on the levittown parkway and i spotted a red srt...it had black wheels but it was dark so i couldnt see anything else.i heard the mopar noisemaker and i looked up and there it was...and he blew off pretty loud so im guessing he saw me? that stuff doesnt bother me at all tho? like....people get revved at and feel the need to post it on this forum....i dont understand why? if so,meone revvs then race the person......who cares..then talk about it at the next light.....

one more thing...i dont know how people can base a persons persoanlity on the type of car they drive....you cant say "all srt owners are douchebags"...thats retarded....i think srt owners are friggin smart...they bought a cheap quick car with so much potential....and im actually thinking about buyiong one before the summer...i need cheaper car payments cause im getting a bike.....so if anyone knowws of an 04 (either blue, orange, or an 05 white one) for sale let me know......at a dealership though because ill probably take a 6 year loan out on it lol.....
I thank you for that nothing like another person saying what ive always wanted to....

As for srts for sale???? hrmmm honestly id cruise the srtforums:
the srt-4mation has a lot of info and if you introduce yourself there, everybody will try to help you find one. Whites are hard to find unless you dont mind the acr's or lmfao "commemerative edition" which isnt worth the money unless your gonna garage it. And i dont think you plan on doin that. Ill keep an eye out for you man. Best bet is to call around, and if your stuck on only buying a new one then thats pretty much your only option.... now used, there are ****tons of them out there, id suggest buying off of an older owner though. Or from a stealership along with a warranty.

Yeah if my black srt stock wheels basically stock blows off at you dont take it personally. I gave up trying to roll the throttle back to under 10 vac so it wouldnt blow off. Now if i rev, race me biooooooootch
Fourbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:21 PM   #63
Fourbanger
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #867

My Ride:
05 srt-4

http://www.srt-4mation.com/showthread.php?t=3867
Thats a thread where we all discuss what we paid for the srt-4's we own. Used and new you can see the difference in price. HOzaY our site admin said he saw 4-5 of them at the old bridge dealership 2 of them were/are acr's which he verified. I dunno man if your serious check out the srt boards they will help you if you have questions.

Autotrader.com is pretty good about what dealerships have in stock. I remember back when i was shopping for one they always came up with srt's at dealerships. If i was you i would go for a dealership that has a few (less than 3) left. That way you can haggle them and if they dont budge just leave telling them its not a rare car... you should be able to get one for under 20k with all the options. ANd if you like the viper seats (inspired Stfu ) then dont get the side air bags they revert the seats back to neon seats if you get them.... then again you would proably walk away from a collision. But hey chances need to be taken. I dunno man im rinko on srt-4mation.com and fourbanger on srtsyndicate hit me up if nobody else is being helpful ill make sure you get the car if your serious.

Later.
rinko
Old 01-13-2006, 01:06 AM   #64
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbanger

Yeah if my black srt stock wheels basically stock blows off at you dont take it personally. I gave up trying to roll the throttle back to under 10 vac so it wouldnt blow off. Now if i rev, race me biooooooootch
How about you race me and ill let you hear what a real bov sounds like

The Story Behind My Avatar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:28 AM   #65
Fourbanger
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #867

My Ride:
05 srt-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by max2k1
How about you race me and ill let you hear what a real bov sounds like
Im always down for it man you got my cell... i deserve a 1 ft headstart for every dollar your car has into it that mine doesnt tho...

IT would be fun to see how well you drive that black beast tho..
Old 01-13-2006, 08:41 AM   #66
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Send a message via AIM to GTIivVR6
i saw an orange 04 with 25,000 miles on it for 14,500...i would have seriously bought that...BUT, i called and they said it was sold 2 weeks ago...then there was a red 04 for 14,900....but i dont want red .....and i know the mopar noisemaker goes off just by feathering the gas....BUT, he let his goes off really loud....it wasnt neccessary he was at a light.....i thought it was my boy eric cause he haS A red one...but his is super dirty and has stock wheels and is lowered
GTIivVR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #67
Broken5hift
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #397

My Ride:
08 Scion Xb & 06 TSX

im selling my srt-4?
Broken5hift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:38 AM   #68
smoger
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #64

Send a message via AIM to smoger
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTIivVR6
i saw an orange 04 with 25,000 miles on it for 14,500...i would have seriously bought that...BUT, i called and they said it was sold 2 weeks ago...then there was a red 04 for 14,900....but i dont want red .....and i know the mopar noisemaker goes off just by feathering the gas....BUT, he let his goes off really loud....it wasnt neccessary he was at a light.....i thought it was my boy eric cause he haS A red one...but his is super dirty and has stock wheels and is lowered
no such thing as an orange 04...unless it was a custom paintjob which is unlikely

| 2000 Black Acura 3.2TL

.. all car enthusiasts are welcome
smoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 07:29 PM   #69
Chair-Force
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #278

My Ride:
yo st8 driftin, b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbanger
ssssssssoooooooo stfu chair force deal with the fact that your pre sti wrx is not up to par... still nice tho. I like the cool air vents you guys got. They are better than mine.
Up to par? Wtf are you talking about? This may come as a shock to you but I dont spend every penny in my piggybank on my car. Now maybe if I had stated that I think SRT4s are slow then maybe, just maybe you would have a point.
I stated that "Every SRT4 I've seen", I didn't say every SRT4 driver on the face of the planet is the same way.

Take a step back and relax.

Last edited by Chair-Force; 01-13-2006 at 07:33 PM.
Chair-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:24 AM   #70
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Send a message via AIM to GTIivVR6
maybe it was a missprint? guess it was an 05 then for 14,500....who cares thats still super cheap
GTIivVR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 10:07 AM   #71
turbo4g63
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1057

My Ride:
98' 4runner

Send a message via AIM to turbo4g63
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchSurfer3
Yea try driving a honda....all you srt4 owners who think you have it bad, you have no idea. I drive a civic, i know its slow, I don't try and race anyone. When someone revs at me I look at them and laugh usually. But we have some of the worst people in the honda community that give us the worst name out of any car make/model. When Im actually fast itll be fun. But for now I just have to grin and bear it. But when push comes to shove, i love my damn car
i agree with you, i personally think that it is the worst owners of certain car communities that give imports all around a bad name
Old 01-15-2006, 10:59 AM   #72
DomZ
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #675

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoger
while we're raggin on srt-4 owners.. i had one in an eblue with a smashed up door blowing off at me .... in my SOHC neon... on 95.

yea buddy.. real cool. your srt is so hot and i only WISH i could afford one

sorry if its anyone on here.. but not my fault you made yourself look like an ass..

Hahahaah I know that kid...he runs like 13.8/13.9....And that's the 2nd time he smashed that door into something...
DomZ is offline   Reply With Quote