TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

Send a message via AIM to GeforceXtreme
Suggestions on where to purchase wideband gauge?

I purchased a PLX wideband controller and currently have it plugged into my scanner. However I am still on the hunt for a wideband gauge. Pretty much I am trying to find a gauge that has a blue LED read out to match my other gauges.

So far I have found the one I think I am going to purchase

Prosport Digital Air Fuel Ratio & Volt Gauge 216SAFLED

http://prosportgauges.com/digital-ai...olt-gauge.aspx

It retails for $65.50 however I have been able to find it listed for under $60 bucks. Anyone know of any sites that offer good deal on wideband gauges.. or just gauges in general? Maybe there is even a vender on the site that gets these farely cheap?

Any suggestions be great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- "Gods Grocery Getter is powered by an L67 3800"
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

12.900 @ 109.91mph 2.166 60Ft (Fastest 1/4)
13.374 @ 110.01mph 2.467 60Ft (Fastest Trap)
GeforceXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:44 AM   #2
peteyturbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1450

Get the PLX gauge.. AEM also just came out with a new one that you can change colors.

peteyturbo is offline   Reply With Quote