TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Mishimoto
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 08-06-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:
2008 EVO X, 1991 RHD J-Spec S13 (566RWHP)

Mishimoto releases Aluminum Upper Radiator Hoses!

Mishimoto has just unveiled aluminum upper radiator hose kits! Factory radiator hoses are made of rubber, making them prone to various damage such as swelling and cracks. The Mishimoto Upper Radiator Hoses are CNC mandrel bent and made of high-quality T6 temper aluminum. With three colors of couplers to choose from, the Mishimoto Aluminum Upper Radiator Hoses offer a colorful, strong, and stylish replacement to your factory rubber radiator hoses.

Purchase of the Mishimoto Aluminum Upper Radiator Hose Kit includes a Mishimoto Aluminum Upper Radiator Hose, two Silicone Couplers and four T-Bolt Clamps (with the exception of the Evolution 10 which comes with two pipes, 4 couplers, and 8 clamps). Every component of the Mishimoto Upper Radiator Hose Kit includes an excellent "no questions asked" lifetime warranty.

Mishimoto guarantees superior performance and quality with an unmatched "no questions asked" lifetime warranty on all parts. Visit www.Mishimoto.com for more product information or call Mishimoto directly at 1-877-GO-MISHI.

1993-1998 Toyota Supra Aluminum Upper Radiator Hose Kits
Model: MMAH-SUP-93BK
MMAH-SUP-93BL
MMAH-SUP-93RD

MSRP: $100.00

1986-1993 Ford Mustang Aluminum Upper Radiator Hose Kits
Model: MMAH-MUS-86BK
MMAH-MUS-86RD
MMAH-MUS-86BL

2001-2007 Subaru WRX STI Aluminum Upper Radiator Hose Kits
Model: MMAH-WRX-01BK
MMAH-WRX-01RD
MMAH-WRX-01BL

2008+ Subaru WRX STI Aluminum Upper Radiator Hose Kits
Model: MMAH-STI-08BK
MMAH-STI-08RD
MMAH-STI-08BL

2008+ Mitsubishi Evolution 10 Aluminum Upper Radiator Hose Kits
Model: MMAH-EVO-10BK
MMAH-EVO-10RD
MMAH-EVO-10BL

MSRP: $200.00

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
|
|
]

The Leader in Aftermarket Performance Cooling Technology
Offering Aluminum Radiators, Intercoolers, Silicone Hoses & Cooling Accessories
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Thats awesome, wish I knew you had this in the works so I waited to buy from you!

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Thanks Brian! You were the first person I thought of when I saw the Supra hose. However, I then remembered seeing one installed in your car at the Sonic TST meet!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 08-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator

Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
Any plans on expanding the line-up? I'd love to have one for my DSM. I might even have a spare OEM upper hose if you guys needed it for a prototype. You guys might also want to think about making all your kits available with a bung for aftermarket temp probes!
Old 08-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Yes, we do plan on expanding the line up of Aluminum upper radiator hoses. However, I do not have details on exactly what we are going to be coming out with (....yet :D).

If anyone if interested in something like this for their car, post up your e-mail address/phone number, and the application you are looking for!

Got Insulin?, I assume you are referring to the 1G/2G DSMs? Let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do!

Thanks,
-Pat
|
|
|
|
]

Old 08-06-2010, 03:38 PM   #6
fitftw
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15351

My Ride:
96 Miata 2,040lbs full tank, hardtop, half-cage

Adam
trancedsailor@yahoo.com
1996 Mazda Miata

I'd totally buy this

fitftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:44 PM   #7
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

fitftw/Adam,

I will be happy to add the 1994-1997 Miata Hose kit to the suggestion list!

Thanks!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 08-06-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator

Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
Exactly, Pat. Specifically for the 1G if possible, but I'm sure the 2G guys would eat them up also.

(EDIT) Great idea with the rolled edges and Tbolt clamps in the kit!
Old 08-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #9
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Would you be interested in getting receiving an E-mail from yours truly if we go ahead and come out with something like this?

If so, post up your e-mail address, or send me a PM!

Thanks again everyone!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 08-08-2010, 04:18 PM   #10
Silverfc88
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #126

My Ride:
88 RX7 TII, 2012 WRX hatch

Send a message via AIM to Silverfc88
Jerry
Lazyp_noy@yahoo.com
1988 RX7 TII

I think these would sell fairly well with the RX7 crowd. I know I would love to have one.
Streetport 13bt, Haltech Sprint RE, FIC 1150cc + Delphi 1000cc injectors, Walbro 255, Borg Warner s360 .88, HKS mani, JGS 50mm, Greddy FMIC, HKS Twin Power, AEM water/meth inj
Silverfc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #11
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Silverfc88, your suggestion has been included.

Thanks guys!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 08-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #12
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Hey everyone!

Have you ever wanted to have your car's picture on a web site? Here's your chance! Post up (or PM me) pictures of your installed Mishimoto upper hose kit, and we will put the picture(s) on the site!
|
|
|
|
]