TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 07:45 PM   #121
TNTramair
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1299

i should be out aswell...but ill be in the stocker...so no fun for me.
2006 Yamaha R1 50th ann.
TNTramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:50 PM   #122
SouthamptonChamp
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #9370

My Ride:
To Fast To Tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizee View Post
SHChamp is gonna have to call up Prego spaghetti sauce ( his official sponsor ) to cough up loot for some more go fast goodies to make sure his car can run as fast as his mouth is in this thread!
Such a strong statement from such a little boy Why dont you meet me at my winners circle on Sunday, and maybe you'll bring your nutz with ya and line that 14 second ride up, and then we will see if you keep on running your mouth. At least I can back up my trash talking, I'll see YOU on Sunday
SouthamptonChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:40 AM   #123
TNTramair
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthamptonChamp View Post
Such a strong statement from such a little boy Why dont you meet me at my winners circle on Sunday, and maybe you'll bring your nutz with ya and line that 14 second ride up, and then we will see if you keep on running your mouth. At least I can back up my trash talking, I'll see YOU on Sunday
Bizee....i think youve just been called out....
2006 Yamaha R1 50th ann.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:30 AM   #124
peteyturbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1450

Actually I was last to duel with the GTO..I was in my 88 supra turbo, was an awesome matchup but he killed me off the line..I did however reel him in through 3rd gear I think he still won though..For the evo I raced him once the first time I met him and that was all that was needed from my stock evo I remember racing nick when all I had was a test pipe and it was pretty close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
haha its not like that, I moved and now I cant come down there on my way home like I used to. actually, I think Ive been down one time since the old guy got rid of his GTO. I was his last race with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

peteyturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:32 AM   #125
Vsix

Member #776

WOW i love all the **** talkers in this thread
Vsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:53 AM   #126
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyturbo View Post
Actually I was last to duel with the GTO..I was in my 88 supra turbo, was an awesome matchup but he killed me off the line..I did however reel him in through 3rd gear I think he still won though..For the evo I raced him once the first time I met him and that was all that was needed from my stock evo I remember racing nick when all I had was a test pipe and it was pretty close.
I thought he ran me the day before he was handing it in. I ran him and that silver auto vette.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:26 AM   #127
KingOfTheBlvd

Member #9416

My Ride:
KingOfTheBlvd

screamingdsm you bringing out the fiberglass racecar already after just one visit? Better tell him to do a test run at my light first.

We had one of many racecars come up last year, so being the Mr. Nice Guy that I am I tell him to go test the tree and groove…a few minutes later we see the car come back and keep on going straight home.

Another win.
KingOfTheBlvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:07 AM   #128
Bizee
Tri-State Addict

Member #210

Quote:

i cant be bothered pulling up next to that thing..last time i brought my car near one of his i ended up with almost as much grease on my tires from exploded car parts (transmission to be exact) then he puts in his hair...

and speaking of full blown race cars, in steps vsix.. welcome to the entertainment!
Old 10-16-2008, 11:59 AM   #129
TNTramair
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1299

its on like Donkey Kong!!
2006 Yamaha R1 50th ann.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #130
screamingdsm
Tri-State Addict

Member #465

My Ride:
Volvo

Send a message via AIM to screamingdsm
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfTheBlvd View Post
screamingdsm you bringing out the fiberglass racecar already after just one visit? Better tell him to do a test run at my light first.

We had one of many racecars come up last year, so being the Mr. Nice Guy that I am I tell him to go test the tree and groove…a few minutes later we see the car come back and keep on going straight home.

Another win.

Sucks my car is full weight full interior, no cage on all seasons pump gas, no meth or spray. I got some guys looking for some fast cars to run, and TR's alittle to much of a hike.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:44 PM   #131
KingOfTheBlvd

Member #9416

My Ride:
KingOfTheBlvd

That screamingLaser barely weighs 3000 lbs, you got a stroker, 60-trim and all the usual go fast and break tranny goodies. Ain’t no slouch. You got full NASCAR builds like TNT covered by a Sunoco truck.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #132
blackhatch92

Member #8771

My Ride:
JDM swapped civic

Wow all this drama from the big dogs of sunday nights! i always thought these guys were mellow but apparently they talk more sh** than i do. And im only in the 13s
blackhatch92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:58 PM   #133
screamingdsm
Tri-State Addict

Member #465

My Ride:
Volvo

Send a message via AIM to screamingdsm
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfTheBlvd View Post
That screamingLaser barely weighs 3000 lbs, you got a stroker, 60-trim and all the usual go fast and break tranny goodies. Ain’t no slouch. You got full NASCAR builds like TNT covered by a Sunoco truck.
damn, getting under cut here. It definatly weighs 3270 pounds with me in it. Its slow, and i have to come out like grandma because im on street tires. Its a typical piece of crap your got that right.

I like the spot though, good crowd, and people willing to do something rather then sit around.

Last edited by screamingdsm; 10-16-2008 at 05:04 PM.
screamingdsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:08 PM   #134
TNTramair
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhatch92 View Post
Wow all this drama from the big dogs of sunday nights! i always thought these guys were mellow but apparently they talk more sh** than i do. And im only in the 13s
thats right.....but we have the sh** to back it up son....
2006 Yamaha R1 50th ann.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:35 PM   #135
blackhatch92

Member #8771

My Ride:
JDM swapped civic

yea tnt no joke you raped me half throttle and i know you didnt even come close to reving out a full gear (mean while im not gonna lie i was fully into it)
blackhatch92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:45 PM   #136
TNTramair
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1299

yeah i remember that....i was kidding around with my previous statement. we all know each other in this thread so thats why you see all this **** talkin going on. makes for an entertaining sunday nite though...lol.
2006 Yamaha R1 50th ann.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #137
Vsix

Member #776

Quote:
i cant be bothered pulling up next to that thing..last time i brought my car near one of his i ended up with almost as much grease on my tires from exploded car parts (transmission to be exact) then he puts in his hair...

and speaking of full blown race cars, in steps vsix.. welcome to the entertainment!
Now unlike the "other" fast pewter car mine has all of my factory options still in working order and full weight i may ad 3700lbs
Vsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #138
SouthamptonChamp

Member #9370

My Ride:
To Fast To Tell

Quote:

Um, we have never raced . And I have never exploded my trans either.Has anyone noticed that this thread was just alot of **** talking in a friendly manner. Then Bizee wants to personally insult me with his so funny comments. I think he is the first person to put a Italian and prego sauce together. And then he wants to insult me by saying my trans will explode( which is extremley possiable) and I use alot of grease in my hair? What grade are you in? I'll tell you what, I'll give you 3 cars and still win. But what bothers me the most is, you hardley ever show up, and when you do its usally in a Suburu. And when the Black Rocket does comes out, you do nothing with it. So unless you race on Sundays, keep your lame azz 5th grade comments to yourself because they might get you ****ed up. Yo Vsix, waaazzz up.

Last edited by SouthamptonChamp; 10-16-2008 at 06:55 PM.
SouthamptonChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:16 PM   #139
KingOfTheBlvd

Member #9416

My Ride:
KingOfTheBlvd

Not So Fast but soon to be Furious

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhatch92 View Post
yea tnt no joke you raped me half throttle and i know you didnt even come close to reving out a full gear (mean while im not gonna lie i was fully into it)

What the F#(!…TNT is racing Hondas?????????

Please tell me if this is some sort of make funny.

Or better yet, if there is any other Honda, Festiva, or USPS employee in their box truck on this forum who was recently raced by a 6.6L twin turbo T/A please speak up….and also let us know the outcome.

Actually, while we’re at it…same request for info from any 4 cylinder being challenged by a GT-40.

Thanks.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:36 PM   #140
Bizee
Tri-State Addict

Member #210

Quote:
Um, we have never raced . And I have never exploded my trans either.Has anyone noticed that this thread was just alot of **** talking in a friendly manner. Then Bizee wants to personally insult me with his so funny comments. I think he is the first person to put a Italian and prego sauce together. And then he wants to insult me by saying my trans will explode( which is extremley possiable) and I use alot of grease in my hair? What grade are you in? I'll tell you what, I'll give you 3 cars and still win. But what bothers me the most is, you hardley ever show up, and when you do its usally in a Suburu. And when the Black Rocket does comes out, you do nothing with it. So unless you race on Sundays, keep your lame azz 5th grade comments to yourself because they might get you ****ed up. Yo Vsix, waaazzz up.

settle down sailor, you know i'm just poking fun in a friendly manner, what happened to your thick skin? all that asiideee

as far as me racing you, were not even in the same class.. your fuel pump is louder than the blower on my bolt on stock blocked flower pot and on top of that i just cant afford to play right now i got other priorities i'm regretfully trying to attend to the past year or so. but rest assured my friend that you can take those 3 cars and apply em to yourself for your next race with spendone and ill race yah straight up when i get my **** together!

p.s. the trans comment was towards your olds