TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Tech > Asian > Subaru Talk
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #41
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

hah, glad you guys are able to learn from this. I've hung around AREA1320 the past two days and started to notice that I've forgotten things here and there that I used to know stone cold back in my STi days. So I'm glad I was able to write it all down before that happened. If you have any specific questions about something I've written here, PM me and refresh my memory. I'll do my best to give you the correct answer the first time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote