TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-22-2013, 07:47 AM   #301
05GT
The TST IT Ninja

Member #1598

My Ride:
2007 SRT8 Jeep / 2013 Shelby GT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue83 View Post
LMFAO, it's a tst meet.

every year there are butnouts, drifts, revving and ppl smoking weed. after the event everyone posts on here like they are SAINTS in their cars and are SHOCKED @ the happenings.. craks me up. it was the same last year. and the one before. shaddap & enjoy the show!

live life ya uptight pricks!! lololol
I didn't realize following the rules of an event so that we can hopefully enjoy one next year meant we aren't living life.

Gee, guess maybe I should go rob a few banks because clearly being law abiding means I'm not living life.

Has nothing to do with being a "saint" in our cars. It's called a time and a place for everything, and that simply wasn't the time nor the place to be doing stupid stuff. It's simple really.
05GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #302
HaveBlue83
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #13212

My Ride:
'14 Fiesta ST, 93 Summit Coupe

actually it was. it is every year. i saw NO ONE stopping ANY of the revving, popping, burnouts or loud music.

no one

you guys kill the vibe like the cops.

go to a Concourse De Elegance if you want a serene atmosphere. I did not rev or burnout myself. but remeber ppl will always to this, it's kind of a tradition at this point, for better or worse. did we leave the even trashed? nope. did we set fire? nope. are we gonna have it again next year? YUP!

buncha debbie downers. get OFFFF your high horses! you are all "tuners" but you all only ho to the strip or track to do your bad deeds correct? Enjoy your boring lives in 600hp shelbys, 400hp hondas and 900hp supras that never get fully used during their lives. im not saying tear **** up, im saying a lil boyish fun is FUN.

Guns, Girls & Cars...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
HaveBlue83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #303
Bates
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16741

My Ride:
2012 Nissan Juke & 1987 Nissan 300ZX GLL

I had a a real idiot yelling at me to "light em up" on my way out as well:

Me: "Are you serious?"
Idiot: "Dude you have a front mount, light em up!"
Me: "How about no."
Idiot: "Why not??!?!?!?"
Me: "I am in a FWD car."

He then just looked at me stupid.
Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #304
AWD GS
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8729

My Ride:
VIP Luxury, Dynaride & R6

Quote:
actually it was. it is every year. i saw NO ONE stopping ANY of the revving, popping, burnouts or loud music.

no one

go to a Concourse De Elegance if you want a serene atmosphere. I did not rev or burnout myself. but remeber ppl will always to this, it's kind of a tradition at this point, for better or worse. did we leave the even trashed? nope. did we set fire? nope. are we gonna have it again next year? YUP!

buncha debbie downers. get OFFFF your high horses! you are all "tuners" but you all only ho to the strip or track to do your bad deeds correct? Enjoy your boring lives in 600hp shelbys, 400hp hondas and 900hp supras that never get fully used during their lives. im not saying tear **** up, im saying a lil boyish fun is FUN.
theres a difference between being respectful and being a douchebag. you sound like the latter. just because you can doesnt mean you should.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #305
05GT
The TST IT Ninja

Member #1598

My Ride:

Quote:

no one

How old are you? Your "arguements" are incredibly childish and weak.

Explain to me how not doing a burnout in a Community PARK where you were asked specifically NOT to, means my car will never be fully used? It doesn't.

It's not tradition when it's expressly conveyed it's not wanted at the event.

And since you like to ignore my previous point, there is a time and place for things, and doing burnouts in the middle of a line of cars and people in such tight spaces is not the time or the place. No one said we are all angels with our cars.

So far, the majority of posters on here seem to agree with me that it was stupid. I guess all of us are wrong and you sir, are correct.

I guess you can only have fun when you're being an idiot.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:13 AM   #306
Godofelru
Tri-State Addict

Member #14116

My Ride:
Turbo 07 Spec V @ 11psi

Send a message via AIM to Godofelru
Kind of excited I couldn't make it.
Godofelru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #307
StylezTA
Tri-State Addict

Member #4984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godofelru View Post
Kind of excited I couldn't make it.
maybe im getting old as well. But i drove by this on my way to my buddies kids 2nd birthday and the amount of JUNK i passed was unreal. even my fiance was cracking up. Im sure there were some real nice cars in there, but after a quick driveby all i got out of it was a bunch of kids revving in traffic (didn't see burnouts) and alot of cars that looked like they were just pulled out of a junk yard. lol.

Another good laugh was the 350z and some other car i drove by pulled over. imma assume for speeding on 263 lol.

- 2007 CBR 1000RR
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
StylezTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #308
CWBETB
Tri-State Addict

Member #2587

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepete View Post
I found that funny too. All you can do is laugh...or record them instead

http://youtu.be/cecdQsf9Kaw
WOW........

Scene has turned to pure sh*t

However I had a fantastic time at the Auto X in Morgantown with the old folks

CWBETB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #309
SpendOne
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #144

My Ride:
1987 Mazda RX7 LQ4 Turbo

Send a message via AIM to SpendOne
I planned on going but got a call telling me not to come b/c he was sitting there for an hour and still didnt park. I probably would of ran out of gas idling.
1980 Ford Fairmont 4Dr
LQ4 Turbo AGAIN
SpendOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:06 AM   #310
c7scayman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9644

I thought this meet was much better than last years. Less burnouts, better parking, larger turnout to the point that they had to turn people away, more vendors?.

I had one complaint. 2500+ people and 5 bathroom stalls. I saw so many guys peeing in the trees. I just held it in for 3 hours until I went home.

Did anyone see the R35 GTR that left because he refused to park in the grass after all parking spots were full? It wasn't even lowered.
13 MK6 GTI 2020 - Current
c7scayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #311
dugganzx3
Tri-State Addict

Member #17852

My Ride:
has leather and T-tops.

The exit system was a joke, I was parked right in the middle of the back section of regular parking, and it took a bout an hour to leave the event and just get to the street. I only saw two cops there, and they were more concerned with making sure people didn't jump the grass or whatever was at the back near the hotel. Also my car was almost hit twice, once by some guy in a blue toyota truck with a trailer and the second time by the cop in the brown car. Both times I was stopped in traffic waiting to get out of the event.

I found the crowd egging people on to do burnouts pretty amusing. Some people need to relax and just laugh off those idiots standing around....plus some of the comments were pretty funny. I still didn't do a burnout though, its simple self control to respect the rules of the car meets you attend.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #312
Bates
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16741

My Ride:
2012 Nissan Juke & 1987 Nissan 300ZX GLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugganzx3 View Post
The exit system was a joke, I was parked right in the middle of the back section of regular parking, and it took a bout an hour to leave the event and just get to the street. I only saw two cops there, and they were more concerned with making sure people didn't jump the grass or whatever was at the back near the hotel. Also my car was almost hit twice, once by some guy in a blue toyota truck with a trailer and the second time by the cop in the brown car. Both times I was stopped in traffic waiting to get out of the event.

I found the crowd egging people on to do burnouts pretty amusing. Some people need to relax and just laugh off those idiots standing around....plus some of the comments were pretty funny. I still didn't do a burnout though, its simple self control to respect the rules of the car meets you attend.
Then you aren't living and using your car to its full potential.
Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:38 AM   #313
05GT
The TST IT Ninja

Member #1598

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bates View Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #314
dugganzx3
Tri-State Addict

Member #17852

My Ride:
has leather and T-tops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bates View Post
Hahahahaha
Old 04-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #315
flyingn
Noob-Jersey

Member #2895

we were there.. Being a domestic musclecar guy I was shocked at the HUGE turnout. I think they were pretty calm considering the sheer number of people. Great job on the show guys.. Had a fun time..
flyingn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #316
carsick30
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8803

My Ride:
'10 STi

vendor turn out is still weak. there have to be more out there interested in advertising for throusands of performance and accessory fans attending this.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:50 AM   #317
AWD GS
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8729

My Ride:
VIP Luxury, Dynaride & R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylezTA View Post
maybe im getting old as well. But i drove by this on my way to my buddies kids 2nd birthday and the amount of JUNK i passed was unreal. even my fiance was cracking up. Im sure there were some real nice cars in there, but after a quick driveby all i got out of it was a bunch of kids revving in traffic (didn't see burnouts) and alot of cars that looked like they were just pulled out of a junk yard. lol.

Another good laugh was the 350z and some other car i drove by pulled over. imma assume for speeding on 263 lol.
another reason why i opted out after last year.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:57 AM   #318
AutobahnRacer
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2056

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylezTA View Post

Big talk considering your avatar.

Last edited by AutobahnRacer; 04-22-2013 at 12:02 PM.
AutobahnRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:58 AM   #319
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
I find it interesting that some are saying the event wasn't left trashed. I left at 2 and there was trash on the ground in empty spots or stuffed under cars everywhere.

I picked up some of it but its always that way. But that just means there should have been more trash cans I guess.

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:03 PM   #320
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #415

Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
I find it interesting that some are saying the event wasn't left trashed. I left at 2 and there was trash on the ground in empty spots or stuffed under cars everywhere.

I picked up some of it but its always that way. But that just means there should have been more trash cans I guess.
You can't fix lazy.

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!
HickRocket1258 is offline   Reply With Quote