TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 03:36 PM   #61
spoolinLSsol
Tri-State Addict

Member #1343

My Ride:
jdm itr

Send a message via AIM to spoolinLSsol
whats so bad with waiting to see how much power your going to make beofre it blows up..i mean istn everyone doing that but just not saying it? also as i went throught this tread i think im the only one responding with a turbo honda. and the thing abotu how te cant handle boost is totall **** because i have a stock block Ls handing 16lbs daily and beaten on for abotu a year and a half now..i mean if it blows o well 300$ and 3 hours later im upo and running again how many ohter people can say that?
Old 10-14-2006, 04:23 PM   #62
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolinLSsol View Post
whats so bad with waiting to see how much power your going to make beofre it blows up..i mean istn everyone doing that but just not saying it?
Umm maybe everyone around you is doing that. The guys I hang with make power with a safe tune to see how fast they can go documented with a time slip.
Thats really great that you are making 16 lbs of boost on a stock bottom end so that makes what maybe 290 fwhp? "total guess" That must hook up great on the street front wheel drive and all. Like I said earlier in this thread it's good to have goals, some people just set them to a higher "err faster" level.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:30 PM   #63
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibepressin View Post
Umm maybe everyone around you is doing that. The guys I hang with make power with a safe tune to see how fast they can go documented with a time slip.
Thats really great that you are making 16 lbs of boost on a stock bottom end so that makes what maybe 290 fwhp? "total guess" That must hook up great on the street front wheel drive and all. Like I said earlier in this thread it's good to have goals, some people just set them to a higher "err faster" level.

Who said i wasnt going to get it documented with a time slip. Everyone who builds their car is doing exactly that. They make as much power as possible without blowing up. Im sorry you couldnt understand it the way i said it. And me saying what i would do to my car is a "typical civic owner comment"? That makes no sense. Im in school and working and paying other things so no my car isnt fast, and when i graduate it will be. You are pretty ignorant, and have no meaningful posts yet. Everytime someone proves something you said wrong you come up with something else to make your camaro sound better(not saying its not nice, but i dont know anything about this ferrari eater). So im pretty much done with this.

FRP™ #5
Old 10-14-2006, 07:28 PM   #64
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchSurfer3 View Post

And that feeling when you see the face of the guy who owns the $80k car, thats the feeling most civic owners get when they beat someone like you. And then the face of that guy is ten times worse when they get beat buy some little import.

All in all this thread is useless, and good luck finding your ferraris to race haha
Hatchsurfer the comment your replying to was aimed at spoolilssol but since you took such offence to it.
The last sentence in your last post in this thread "see above quote" was your shot at me because I stated a fact that my car is fully capable of beating a ferrari in a straight line race. I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings. "Who said I was'nt going to get it documented" <--quote from you. Meaning you hav'nt yet= another typical ricer move. What do you race and beat? Why is it that when I say "don't come back with a list of what you plan to do to your car to be the one to take me out" that you get offended? Because that is typical ricer logic and is what is said by ricers after you beat them. <--had that said many times to me by said ricers. Do you do that? I don't know, but it sure offended you didn't it?

Quite frankly the idea of "enthusiast" having a site like this is funny to real car guys. You guys have scions jettas gli's saturns 17 second civics etc.etc.etc.etc. all on here to enjoy this harmonious existence. Which by the way is a total joke to any person with a reasonably fast car that was built to actually go fast, unlike all the cars mentioned above. The only allure of this site is that it is local. My instincts were right on from the start about this place. "see my post in the intro section" It's a haven for ricers to pat each other on the back after racing some kid in his mom's grand am with a civic and actually winning. Or hey look who I saw!!! Maybe there should be a website called tristateperformance because that's what is needed not a bunch of wannabee enthusiasts like here. Keep an eye out for a blue z28 lowered with tint. It will be the one educating you fools in the Lehigh Valley in your wannabe race cars one at a time on what speed is about. No offense to any actually fast cars here. I know there are some.
Old 10-14-2006, 07:49 PM   #65
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Hatchsurfer the comment your replying to was aimed at spoolilssol but since you took such offence to it.
The last sentence in your last post in this thread "see above quote" was your shot at me because I stated a fact that my car is fully capable of beating a ferrari in a straight line race. I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings. "Who said I was'nt going to get it documented" <--quote from you. Meaning you hav'nt yet= another typical ricer move. What do you race and beat? Why is it that when I say "don't come back with a list of what you plan to do to your car to be the one to take me out" that you get offended? Because that is typical ricer logic and is what is said by ricers after you beat them. <--had that said many times to me by said ricers. Do you do that? I don't know, but it sure offended you didn't it?

Quite frankly the idea of "enthusiast" having a site like this is funny to real car guys. You guys have scions jettas gli's saturns 17 second civics etc.etc.etc.etc. all on here to enjoy this harmonious existence. Which by the way is a total joke to any person with a reasonably fast car that was built to actually go fast, unlike all the cars mentioned above. The only allure of this site is that it is local. My instincts were right on from the start about this place. "see my post in the intro section" It's a haven for ricers to pat each other on the back after racing some kid in his mom's grand am with a civic and actually winning. Or hey look who I saw!!! Maybe there should be a website called tristateperformance because that's what is needed not a bunch of wannabee enthusiasts like here. Keep an eye out for a blue z28 lowered with tint. It will be the one educating you fools in the Lehigh Valley in your wannabe race cars one at a time on what speed is about. No offense to any actually fast cars here. I know there are some.
Hahaha, yea i know i said i was done here but i had to come respond to this. What are u talking about me being a ricer saying i didnt get anything documented yet? I know my car is slow, and yes i did get timeslips already as something to gauge progress with. And no it was not a shot at you, sorry you took it that way, i just found it funny that ur talking about racing ferraris. You asked what i wanted to race and beat, so obviously you're not even reading the posts cause i said i was building my car to beat myself, to try and get better times. From the way you're talkin you go out and street race all the time. If so you're a dumbass and i hope you learn your lesson about that. Definitely stupid as all. You say people with fast cars don't join forums, which is a dumbass comment right there. You sir are ignorant as hell. Typical wanna be tough guy that runs his mouth about any car besides his own. And just so you know, nothing you said offended me at all. You can call me a ricer all you want, and I really do not care at all. Nothing someone like you could say would offend me, so please don't worry about that

FRP™ #5
Old 10-14-2006, 07:50 PM   #66
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1356

Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:

so a car enthusiast has to have a fast car?? "a person having a strong liking for something"...thats what enthusiast means. its not all about fast cars, dont get me wrong thats all im really into it. i can also respect someones time and effort into something they love. another thing is everyone doesnt have the money to afford the car they want. doesnt mean they dont love the car scene. but your obviously are too close-minded to respect anyone or there beliefs. funny you make a reference to you lowered and tinted out z28..does your tint make you faster? so look around for my tinted, lowered, multi colored ricer mobile

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
Old 10-14-2006, 07:55 PM   #67
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
so a car enthusiast has to have a fast car?? "a person having a strong liking for something"...thats what enthusiast means. its not all about fast cars, dont get me wrong thats all im really into it. i can also respect someones time and effort into something they love. another thing is everyone doesnt have the money to afford the car they want. doesnt mean they dont love the car scene. but your obviously are too close-minded to respect anyone or there beliefs. funny you make a reference to you lowered and tinted out z28..does your tint make you faster? so look around for my tinted, lowered, multi colored ricer mobile
Sweet lets go street race our riced out cars!

FRP™ #5
Old 10-14-2006, 07:57 PM   #68
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1356

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchSurfer3 View Post
Sweet lets go street race our riced out cars!
lmao...dude and after that we can pat each other one the back

Quote:
Old 10-14-2006, 08:07 PM   #69
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

I never said people with fast cars don't join forums. Just this forum is full of wannabees. There are plenty of forums full of fast cars unlike here. Ls1tech svtperformance corvetteforums are a few. That is my statement and it is true.
No the window tint does not add any performance value. I actually bought the car with the tint. I'm willing to bet that your car has more apperance mods that do nothing for performance than mine does. And I have no idea what your car looks like. The tint is it for me, how bout you? Why is it funny to you that my car could hang with an exotic? Is that so far from your reality that you fail to realize the truth in it?
Old 10-14-2006, 08:14 PM   #70
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
lmao...dude and after that we can pat each other one the back
Hell yea, i love gettin a pat on the back after an 18 sec 1320' run!

Quote:
I never said people with fast cars don't join forums. Just this forum is full of wannabees. There are plenty of forums full of fast cars unlike here. Ls1tech svtperformance corvetteforums are a few. That is my statement and it is true.
No the window tint does not add any performance value. I actually bought the car with the tint. I'm willing to bet that your car has more apperance mods that do nothing for performance than mine does. And I have no idea what your car looks like. The tint is it for me, how bout you? Why is it funny to you that my car could hang with an exotic? Is that so far from your reality that you fail to realize the truth in it?
Full of wannabes? Haha ok, well if thats what you want to think then fine. You're talking like if you don't have a 10 sec car then you're not worthy of talking to. If you have such a problem with this forum then just leave, no one asked you to be here. Just go away

PS- How old are you??

FRP™ #5
Old 10-14-2006, 08:17 PM   #71
GLHWCU
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1641

My Ride:
04 civic

Send a message via AIM to GLHWCU

haha, hatch did u see some odd lookin guy give you a thumbs up from a red civic like a week ago while you were turning into sykes parkin lot?
Old 10-14-2006, 08:19 PM   #72
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1356

Quote:

full of wannabes??? http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/timeslips.php? there ya go buddy theres your wannabes..i dont see your timeslip up there or any at all. funny you talk alot for not saying what your car runs maybe your the wanna be who just goes and runs his mouth alot. wow you can hang with exotics..your car must be faaaaast

Quote:
Old 10-14-2006, 08:26 PM   #73
GLHWCU
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1641

My Ride:
04 civic

Send a message via AIM to GLHWCU
Quote:
full of wannabes??? http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/timeslips.php? there ya go buddy theres your wannabes..i dont see your timeslip up there or any at all. funny you talk alot for not saying what your car runs maybe your the wanna be who just goes and runs his mouth alot. wow you can hang with exotics..your car must be faaaaast

i actually fell out of my chair on the last line. HAHAHA

yo my 16 minute civic will take ya! CAUSE I AM A WANNABE!
Old 10-14-2006, 08:33 PM   #74
spoolinLSsol
Tri-State Addict

Member #1343

My Ride:
jdm itr

Quote:
My instincts were right on from the start about this place. "see my post in the intro section" It's a haven for ricers to pat each other on the back after racing some kid in his mom's grand am with a civic and actually winning.
so you signed up here to pat who on the back?? dude u have no clue about TST or the people on it. yes i drive a honda and i will say this with more confidence then anything i have ever said yes i will put lengths on your camaro with a stock ls. the 290 geuss was cute but quite inaccurate and the thing most people dont know is this isnt a vtec motor so my tourque is 50 less then my hp unlike on a b16making 400hp and 230 ftlbs. So either grow up and stop bashing people that love this "sport" (obviously that civic in the title post is a joke...) or go on some redneck domestic forum and have a field day

ps..my slip is not isnt far out of that list...but i have a fast fwd and get no traction
Old 10-14-2006, 08:36 PM   #75
spoolinLSsol
Tri-State Addict

Member #1343

My Ride:
jdm itr

[QUOTE=ibepressin;337925]I never said people with fast cars don't join forums. Just this forum is full of wannabees. There are plenty of forums full of fast cars unlike here. Ls1tech svtperformance corvetteforums are a few. That is my statement and it is true. [QUOTE]

another funny thing is here u mention all domestic forums..this isnt one this is a tri state basewd and mostly import forum so either suck it up and make some useful posts or peace out believe me no one will shed a tear
Old 10-14-2006, 08:37 PM   #76
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHWCU View Post

haha, hatch did u see some odd lookin guy give you a thumbs up from a red civic like a week ago while you were turning into sykes parkin lot?
haha yea i knew that was you

FRP™ #5
Old 10-14-2006, 08:41 PM   #77
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
this is a spotted thread about a neon.
we're going to be cracking down on threads that are not on topic or have degraded to personal insults. hopefully our members will help this out with a little self-moderation, come on...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Closed Thread