TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
Renegade_
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1912

My Ride:
1J Swaggon

Second shooter needed for Waterfest (Unitronic)

I'll keep it short and simpple...

Need a second shooter for Waterfest. IQ must be above room temperature. DSLR preferred, or any pro video cameras (if you have a cam with XLR inputs that will get special consideration). Looking for someone who can take some basic instruction about what to shoot and has experience shooting high quality stills and video (if you can't shoot video... sorry )

You will get the opportunity to work with me and the entire Unitronic team, get your work featured on our website, fb, twitter, flickr, youtube, vimeo, golfmk6, vortex, blah blah, the list goes on. Unfortunately, this is not a paid opportunity, but I will gladly get you some meals/help with gas out of my own pocket since you will be helping me directly. People with ENG cams or the like, again, will get special consideration and it will most likely be paid.

You will have access to all the equipment we have (multiple tripods, sliders, steadicams, and a 12ft kessler crane with a PT20 head) and I will gladly teach you how to use them.

For more info, PM me here or email me at j.molush@unitronic.ca and send an example of your work.

Great opportunity for people looking to get into the video production area for the automotive industry and marketing or just play with new video toys and get used to them...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Renegade_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #2
BlkWhtTSI
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7329

My Ride:
1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, '701/2 Camaro RS, '85 Mustang GT

Send a message via AIM to BlkWhtTSI
Ugh dude i want to be all over this but i cant shoot video with my camera... i can however shoot video quite well if i had a camera hah.
Quote:
Get some signatures in so you can post pics of your car.
BlkWhtTSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #3
ketchup!
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #656

My Ride:
Speedooo's Sister

When is Waterfest? I would be interested in shooting. shoot me a pm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
ketchup! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #4
Renegade_
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1912

My Ride:
1J Swaggon

Waterfest is next weekend...The 21st and 22nd.

Shooting you a PM. Anybody that shoots video, Ill gladly give them props on the video - I will get into town on thursday, and if you want to shoot, youll be getting in touch with me friday (ideally). I'll show you what's available to use, how to use it (if needed), what settings I want you to use (I shoot flat), and what I need you to shoot. I will be the editor of the video, but your more than welcome to take home your footage and do something fancy and send it to me (FTP will be available). I guarantee I'll put it in.

I love ideas so communicate with me on how you could make this all the more awesome, I definitely want a UHD time lapse (ala DSLR time lapse, and I have an intervalometer) but I can't commit my camera to that atm since I have so much to shoot...

Hit me up!

Old 07-14-2012, 07:30 AM   #5
FocusDude
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6269

My Ride:
01 Focus ZX3

And I thought we be shooting water on chicks with white t-shirts... I'm out-
FocusDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
Renegade_
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1912

My Ride:
1J Swaggon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusDude View Post
And I thought we be shooting water on chicks with white t-shirts... I'm out-
We will be bringing models down with us, and we do have waterguns that we give to them...

Old 07-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
jb1830
Tri-State Addict

Member #4646

My Ride:
'88 MR2 SC, '97 Corolla

Send a message via AIM to jb1830
I can probably do Sunday. I can shoot on either Sony Ex1, Panasonic HMC150 or T3i (although limited to a 50mm and 11-16mm). Anyways if you're still looking let me know. I have my own tripod and dolly if that helps any.

XBL Gamertag: JB1830

Last edited by jb1830; 07-16-2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: can't read good.
jb1830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #8
Renegade_
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1912

My Ride:
1J Swaggon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1830 View Post
I can probably do Sunday. I can shoot on either Sony Ex1, Panasonic HMC150 or T3i (although limited to a 50mm and 11-16mm). Anyways if you're still looking let me know. I have my own tripod and dolly if that helps any.
DSLR is preferred unless you don't have NDs and are shooting at like f/16+ since at that point the footage starts looking pretty cruddy.

Get in touch with me via email j.molush@unitronic.ca , on facebook, or on here - I check it fairly often. Any help would be greatly appreciated since Ill be running around like a madman already... So much to do. If you show up and shoot some shenanigans at night or just one day, thats great too and Ill definitely appreciate the help for sure. If you have a DSLR with an 11-16 and a 50mm, thats plenty good to shoot with. You can dip into my collection of lenses as well if you like (70-200, 24mm, among others). If you have a slider and a tripod your already ahead of the game for sure. I'd love if you helped out.

If your serious about helping out, shoot me a PM and Ill send you my cell and we can be in touch starting on thursday (when Ill be back in the US). Appreciate it guys!

Last edited by Renegade_; 07-16-2012 at 07:01 PM.