TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
gary
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1638

My Ride:
2004 Hyundai Tiburon

Send a message via AIM to gary
Lehigh Valley Cruise to Sonic 2011

Well the time has come, again!

Original Thread: http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...d.php?t=111840
When: Sunday May 1st
Meet:10:15 AM
Leave:10:30 AM
Who to contact: gary
Where: Wawa 7572 Schantz Rd Allentown, PA
What to bring: 2 way radios, printed directions, good spirits
Directions: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...7&ie=UTF8&z=12

When arriving at Wawa, please pull as far to the back of the parking lot (by the dumpsters) as possible. We do not want to interfere with their normal Sunday morning traffic. If this is anything like last year, we will take the whole parking lot anyway. =)

This will be a fun day. We will cruise out to sonic as a group. This will not be a race or tax your mom's minivan in anyway. With that being said, please ensure your car is able to make the hour trip. We will not pull over and repair your car on the side of the road for you. That is why you have AAA. Like last year we won't be breaking the plethora of cars up into groups. You all know where you are going and if you don't, then you didn't look at the directions. We will all leave together and try to stay together but we won't be stopping traffic on 222 this year. Hopefully this will work better than trying to organize 100+ cars.

Note... I will most likely be missing this year's event due to prior engagements so I won't be able to play Captain Morgan on the rock. So sad I know. Martang (Marty) will be leading the group down. Don't worry you are in good hands. Hopefully next year, Troll will make this a Saturday so I can come. If you have any questions, please contact martang.

-gary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by gary; 03-22-2011 at 05:21 PM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote