TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #281
UltimateAero#15
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #24115

My Ride:
2011 SSC Ultimate Aero

I want to thank everyone for a awesome event. I had a great time finally meeting a lot of you. If you have pics of my Ultimate Aero I would love to see them. You can post them to FB at https://www.facebook.com/pages/SSC-U...92983737408173
UltimateAero#15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #282
thepete
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1193

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlchemist View Post
As to the encouragement, I thought it was funny. I could literally see the cops ahead, and everyone is screaming to light em up.
I found that funny too. All you can do is laugh...or record them instead

http://youtu.be/cecdQsf9Kaw

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
thepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #283
HaveBlue83
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #13212

My Ride:
'14 Fiesta ST, 93 Summit Coupe

LMFAO, it's a tst meet.

every year there are butnouts, drifts, revving and ppl smoking weed. after the event everyone posts on here like they are SAINTS in their cars and are SHOCKED @ the happenings.. craks me up. it was the same last year. and the one before. shaddap & enjoy the show!

live life ya uptight pricks!! lololol

Guns, Girls & Cars...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
HaveBlue83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #284
SoStock92
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1721

My Ride:
92 BMW 525, 95 BMW 525, 87 BMW 325, 95 BMW 530

Send a message via AIM to SoStock92
I love the harassing line of people "Dude you can't do a burn out?" No, my 700 RWHP BMW can't do a burn out. Sigh.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #285
stupidsilvercivc
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #15491

My Ride:
1994 Integra GSR and a handful of other taco shoppers. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepete View Post

I encountered the same crowd of morons on my way out. One guy got really upset because I wouldn't do a burnout on my stretched tires and continued to walk along my car and talk **** the whole way out... Smh what in the hell is wrong with ppl? If it wasn't for my respect for tst and the community I would've got out and cracked him upside the head with my tire iron...
Old 04-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #286
cmr076
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2319

My Ride:
S4

Send a message via AIM to cmr076
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepete View Post

What a completely douchey looking group. The kid in the purple shirt, the kid on the scooter and whoever was yelling "America"... Yeaaaa glad I didn't go again. It was fun 6 years ago at least!
cmr076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #287
SoStock92
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1721

My Ride:
92 BMW 525, 95 BMW 525, 87 BMW 325, 95 BMW 530

Send a message via AIM to SoStock92
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidsilvercivc View Post
I encountered the same crowd of morons on my way out. One guy got really upset because I wouldn't do a burnout on my stretched tires and continued to walk along my car and talk **** the whole way out... Smh what in the hell is wrong with ppl? If it wasn't for my respect for tst and the community I would've got out and cracked him upside the head with my tire iron...
Don't worry about it. The dudes hassling about burnouts weren't doing burn outs either... bit of irony there. I like burning out at 75 mph. Parking lot stand stills is just... not very impressive.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:12 PM   #288
RisR32
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1052

My Ride:
04 VW R32-sold, 06 Audi 2.0t - sold, 08 boxster - sold, 11 A4 Avant - sold, 12' Audi TT-RS

Send a message via AIM to RisR32
I concur with the burnout and other dumb comments. First off my car is AWD second off to the doosh who was yelling your car is slow.. I'd like to see you race my 450+hp slow car otherwise such a great time. So many nice cars, and it was equally as nice to see so many old faces.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #289
FazdaGt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3161

My Ride:
compensates for my size.

Send a message via AIM to FazdaGt
I had a great time met a ton of new people and helped out a great cause. Broken car. Sunburn. And reckless idiots aside of course.

I was a volunteer as were all of my close friends and we forced our significant others into helping as well.

We had a crappy time last year so we made a solid effort to help make things better. I challenge others to do the same in the future.

20 people trying to control 2000 cars and twice as many people is a tough job. We did our best.

The wives and girlfriends dragged into helping should be commended. Those ladies who have likely never even visited this forum did more for this event today than our thousands of members combined offered to.

Those of you doing burnouts were ridiculous. There's a time and a place for that and this is not it.

Politics aside, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Quote:
"Hi, Italy? I broke one of your Lambos, I can has new oil pan and bumper?"
FazdaGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #290
french_s2000

Member #25483

My Ride:
03 Honda S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrod16 View Post
I had a great time as well. Missed last year bc of the rain delay. Only thing I would watch is the group of guys egging on the runway line to do burnouts. It's cool yeah to see it but its too tight of area and 1 accident/stupid mistake could ruin a whole meet/show.
I was actually behind a 240 that did a burnout and my car (yellow s2000 with blue RPF1's) was hit with a few rocks. no damage to my car from what i saw but i got boo'ed when I DIDN'T do a burnout...

BUT! besides that i had a great time. lots of amazing cars and got to talk to a bunch of people on here and made some new friends! This was great and I'm waiting for the next!

ALSO if anyone have any pictures of my car please send me a link. I will like the page if its on Facebook. Thanks again everyone!
french_s2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #291
DTownHemiD
Tri-State Addict

Member #16073

My Ride:
2012 Dodge Challenger R/T

I personally had a great time today. Led a caravan from Wilkes-Barre that joined the Lehigh Caravan... it was insanely awesome. As far as people and burnouts go, I just ignore them. My only complaint was this yellow honda that kept revving and popping, even when people kindly asked him to stop!
Old 04-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #292
jayrod16
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6084

My Ride:
98 GST/ 01 Merc Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by french_s2000 View Post
I was actually behind a 240 that did a burnout and my car (yellow s2000 with blue RPF1's) was hit with a few rocks. no damage to my car from what i saw but i got boo'ed when I DIDN'T do a burnout...

BUT! besides that i had a great time. lots of amazing cars and got to talk to a bunch of people on here and made some new friends! This was great and I'm waiting for the next!

ALSO if anyone have any pictures of my car please send me a link. I will like the page if its on Facebook. Thanks again everyone!
Yeah you were behind me for a min after getting off turnpike. I had silver eclipse. Then google maps redirected me the long way and everyone disappeared lol. Love the yellow/blue tho
jayrod16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #293
french_s2000

Member #25483

My Ride:
03 Honda S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrod16 View Post
Yeah you were behind me for a min after getting off turnpike. I had silver eclipse. Then google maps redirected me the long way and everyone disappeared lol. Love the yellow/blue tho
haha ya i saw friends of mine in the parking lot and figured to go with them. honestly my friend who was in my passenger seat has a gs eclipse and was gawking at your car haha. yours was very very nice and seemed quick. But thank you just put the wheels on and I like them. keep up the good work my friend!
french_s2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #294
FAST of WC
Vendor

Member #21358

Had a great time today!! Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth today. A great turnout for a great cause. Looking forward to doing more...

www.FASTofwestchester.com

Phone:267-60fast6 | Email:

"Like" us on
!

We will beat any advertised prices

|Diagnostics|Routine Maintenance|Personalized Maintenance Programs|State Inspection & Emissions|
Tire and Alignment Services|Performance & Customization Services|Off Road & 4X4 Services|
FAST of WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #295
kcnizm0
Tri-State Addict

Member #8741

My Ride:
13 Subaru wrx, 10 Infiniti G37x

I got some stupid hat tan lines today ha. Good turnout.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #296
stupidsilvercivc

Member #15491

My Ride:
1994 Integra GSR and a handful of other taco shoppers. .

As much as honda's are hated on these day's I was happy to be one of the few integra's if any in the caravan going down from Lehigh valley. Just about every car on that highway today was damn beautiful and I cant wait to do it again.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:30 PM   #297
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
I just am amused when people tell me to light em up in my teg.

They never realize that my fwd turbo street car can't just sit still and do a burnout. Either you need to hold my car physically or I need room. Neither of which was even remotely happening.... Let alone the burnout in the first place.

I almost wanted to get out and be like go ahead, you break it you bought it, but that's immature lol.

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #298
Shipman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #20326

My Ride:
06 STi/08 Legacy/10 Forester

Too many people were allowing themselves to be influenced by the clown kids yellin "do a dope burnout" Im surprised there wasnt more of an issue

Quote:
Not as dead as TST apparently.
Shipman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #299
psymos
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #18735

My Ride:
07 STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue83 View Post
LMFAO, it's a tst meet.

every year there are butnouts, drifts, revving and ppl smoking weed. after the event everyone posts on here like they are SAINTS in their cars and are SHOCKED @ the happenings.. craks me up. it was the same last year. and the one before. shaddap & enjoy the show!

live life ya uptight pricks!! lololol
so wait doing burnouts, drifting, revving, and smoking weed means you are living life?

i guess im doing it wrong....
psymos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #300
cossh014
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #21727

My Ride:
Saturn Sky Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidsilvercivc View Post
Amen!
They kept yelling at me: "Its turbo-ed use it for something!" "Dont be a douche and light it up!" "Entertain us!"
Look, all four of my tires are worth more than most of their cars... And I don't want to waste the tread on breaking rules... They really needed to have a staff member just stand in the middle of the "burnout section" so everyone is forced to drive carefully around them... At one point I saw a staff member walk out there and I was really hoping he was going to stop it but he just stood there and watched, couldn't believe it.
I really wish that cop car had parked closer to keep things under control rather then park at the entrance.

Oh well... I wish I could have rolled up my windows to tune the dumb kids out, but with the top down I probably would have just looked retarded lol
93 Saturn SW2, low&slow.
cossh014 is offline   Reply With Quote