TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 07-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #61
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Hey guys,
I'm sorry for the issues. I contacted the webhost right away last night and they had their security team inspect and remove the issue. I can tell you with confidence that the issue has been taken care of.
However because of the issue, the site was 'flagged' as a possible security risk, and that flag hasn't been removed yet, even though the problem has been taken care of. I have requested that Google review the site and when it checks out as being OK, they will remove the flag.
Hopefully this happens soon, it should be today I believe.
Sorry again for the inconvenience and hopefully this info helps... any questions or concerns let me know and I'll try to get back to you later this evening with more info!
There is still a problem.

Avast! is blocking malware with every load.

Object: http://www.tristatetuners.com/open2_...OM_NUMBER_HERE
Infection: HTML:Iframe-inf
Action: Connection aborted

The threat was detected and blocked while downloading an item from the web.
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
99SL2_Modder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #62
champ_6
Tri-State Addict

Member #5551

My Ride:
2015 Subaru WRX/ Nisasan S13 Coupe

Yep I'm getting it too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|

<<< Get Your Performance Parts Here
champ_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #63
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Everytime I go to a new page, I get a malware pop up and that is was blocked from tst.

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/a...Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited by russiankid; 07-16-2010 at 10:44 PM.
russiankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:01 AM   #64
WhiteXFire
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #305

My Ride:
2007 Infiniti G35x, 2008 MB SLK55 AMG

Send a message via AIM to WhiteXFire
I was hit by this in the morning and again tonight as well. I've removed what I think was the source of the problem from the page code while we look into a permanent solution. Please anyone let me know if you still come across an issue.

2004 Chrysler Crossfire - Gone
2007 Infiniti G35x Sedan -

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG -
WhiteXFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:18 AM   #65
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
As Marc just said, the bad code should be disabled and the coast should be clear now. The vendor ads are temporarily disabled as a result of this but I will be reinstalling them all over the weekend so things will be back to normal soon. Thanks for your help Marc!

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:23 AM   #66
jdmwill
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5436

My Ride:
daily s13 slammed drifty ready, drift car ae86 sr20 powered...20" mongoose for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
As Marc just said, the bad code should be disabled and the coast should be clear now. The vendor ads are temporarily disabled as a result of this but I will be reinstalling them all over the weekend so things will be back to normal soon. Thanks for your help Marc!
lol i thought my account was closed..
Old 07-17-2010, 10:18 AM   #67
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Thanks guys. Seems to be good now.
russiankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #68
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Thanks for the update... If anyone else has noticed a change for the better please post, or if you are having any other problems still please post that too.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #69
FocusDude
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6269

My Ride:
01 Focus ZX3

Chrome is no longer blocking the site for me! Good Stuff- I hate IE.
FocusDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #70
JB'sLGT
Tri-State Addict

Member #10156

My Ride:
05 Legacy GT, 97 M3

im no longer getting the warning