TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Racing > Drifting
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Formula Drift Round 1 at Long Beach is live streaming right now! Go Nick D'Alessio!

Just making sure everyone knows that Formula Drift Round 1 at Long Beach is today and is streaming live right now at http://www.justin.tv/driftstream

Check it out and root for hometown TST member and vendor Nick D'Alessio in his black S13 coupe. He qualified 31st yesterday and is up in Round 1 against Rhys Millen. I'm so psyched for him and for this whole year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

Rhys knocked us out in top 32, but not after we traded some paint and turned some heads. Overall a great weeknd and first pro event. Look for Nick to do a full event recap in the next week!!!

Vince@R/TTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
namdoogwerdna
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3004

My Ride:
2013 BRZ

So bummed that I was there and didn't get to see Nick run at all. Glad I ran into you in the paddock for a second though! I'll hit you up if I wind up at any other rounds.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:14 AM   #4
supraghost
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7051

My Ride:
2002 5mt IS300, 1995 s14

Send a message via AIM to supraghost

'92 festiva: BP 1.8l DOHC, garret gt2554r, mostly stock otherwise

supraghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #5
EliteImports
Former Vendor

Member #8542

My Ride:
1992 Nissan Silvia

Send a message via MSN to EliteImports
that was a rush!
EliteImports is offline   Reply With Quote