TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > Welcome to TriStateTuners
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-10-2005, 03:14 PM   #1
jin240sx
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #99

My Ride:
95 240sx

hey new member here

hi, just wanted to say hi. i saw a link for this on philly240sx.org and thought i'd check it out.
i have a 92 nissan 240sx. i have a red top sr20det with silvia front end and bomex body kit. only mod to the motor thus far has been the t28 turbo which was there when i bought the motor. the car is in its final stages of redevelopment since i blew the stock motor in june. hopefully it'll be painted by the end of the month.
i'm definitely coming to one of the red robbin meets. if not this thursday then next week. my car may still be like 10 diffirent colors so please excuse the appearance for now.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:16 PM   #2
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
Re: hey new member here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin240sx
hi, just wanted to say hi. i saw a link for this on philly240sx.org and thought i'd check it out.
i have a 92 nissan 240sx. i have a red top sr20det with silvia front end and bomex body kit. only mod to the motor thus far has been the t28 turbo which was there when i bought the motor. the car is in its final stages of redevelopment since i blew the stock motor in june. hopefully it'll be painted by the end of the month.
i'm definitely coming to one of the red robbin meets. if not this thursday then next week. my car may still be like 10 diffirent colors so please excuse the appearance for now.
YOU ROCK! my car is a billon colors too.....until i get it painted. Welcome to TriStateTuners, I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have about the site. I hope to see you at the meets, they are a lot of fun.
_pete

oh BTW post pics in the gallery, i love seeing redtops in 240's!
Old 01-10-2005, 04:30 PM   #3
jigga_x
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #62

Send a message via AIM to jigga_x
Welcome to the forums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
jigga_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 05:47 PM   #4
jin240sx
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #99

My Ride:
95 240sx

Re: hey new member here

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh DIRT

YOU ROCK! my car is a billon colors too.....until i get it painted. Welcome to TriStateTuners, I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have about the site. I hope to see you at the meets, they are a lot of fun.
_pete

oh BTW post pics in the gallery, i love seeing redtops in 240's!
well actually its a fake red top sr. in reality its a black top sr motor but someone put a red top on it in japan. maybe they wanted it to be a sleeper or something. got no idea. i don't have a camera but i'll probably get one this week. thanks for the welcome.