TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-24-2007, 02:18 AM   #1
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:
Just a Lancer and a Civic

Send a message via AIM to J.Ralli Send a message via Yahoo to J.Ralli
TST.... do I have problems? *UPDATE ON POST 99*

ok Im editing this out of an IM and dont feel like making it gramatically correct...

well i went to the diner tonight
and i saw an ex of mine
and she was with one of her ex's
and she would come to me crying about him and how he treats her in the past
he was abusive and used to hit her and all
so of course i dont approve of violence to females
anyway this guy is known to be suicidal\ thats y she still talks to him
when they broke up and all he went to a psych ward for attempted suicide
so he knows how much i hate his guts for everything he did to her
so when i walked by i stopped to say something to her
and he put his hand out and said "hey whats up my names rob"
with that i just looked at him and took the razor blade out of my case cutter from work and tossed it at him saying "down the street not accross, in a tub of warm water helps" then i told michelle to call me later
so after i left i got a phone call from her using his cell phone telling me im ****ed up. is this true? am i ****ed up? just curious....
Quote:
CleanNeon98 is the kind of guy that wold sit in the corner crying if the world would ever be ending and he would want someone like J.Ralli to bring him a razor.

Last edited by J.Ralli; 10-25-2007 at 01:17 PM.
J.Ralli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:25 AM   #2
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Send a message via AIM to Kevin
lol lets see if you get attacked.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:56 AM   #3
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
yea you are beyond ****ed up...you basically spit in his face and told him to kill himself cause he said hello. wow some people leave me speechless...good luck if you were trying to impress someone with your macho attitude, I hope it was a backwards leap at best for you
Old 10-24-2007, 02:56 AM   #4
lagos
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #989

My Ride:
Toyota Celica GT-Two

the chick is playing you both. she probably bitches just as much about you to this guy, as she does to you about him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

The accelerator on my toyota has always been stuck to the floor..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
lagos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:59 AM   #5
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 View Post
yea you are beyond ****ed up...you basically spit in his face and told him to kill himself cause he said hello. wow some people leave me speechless...good luck if you were trying to impress someone with your macho attitude, I hope it was a backwards leap at best for you
impress someone? nah....she talks about him all the time and i have said stuff to him in the past via her.... not really worried about an emo guy and his thoughts about me
Quote:
CleanNeon98 is the kind of guy that wold sit in the corner crying if the world would ever be ending and he would want someone like J.Ralli to bring him a razor.

Last edited by J.Ralli; 10-24-2007 at 03:39 AM.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:59 AM   #6
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagos View Post
the chick is playing you both. she probably bitches just as much about you to this guy, as she does to you about him.
probably.... but im just a prick
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 03:05 AM   #7
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ralli View Post
impress someone? nah.... michelle talks about him all the time and i have said stuff to him in the past via michelle.... not really worried about an emo guy and his thoughts about me
emo and depressed is different...you dont say that kinda **** to someone known for suicidal tendency, joke or not,..**** common sense would tell you so...maybe not for you though. and think ahead...if he kills himself cause of what you said,how are you going to feel...live with his blood on your hands for the rest of your life
Old 10-24-2007, 03:07 AM   #8
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
emo and depressed is different...you dont say that kinda **** to someone known for suicidal tendency, joke or not,..**** common sense would tell you so...maybe not for you though. and think ahead...if he kills himself cause of what you said,how are you going to feel...live with his blood on your hands for the rest of your life
you really wana know how i would feel if he did? honestly it would not bother me at all, you think that im saying that because i havent experienced it before but i have experienced it in the past. im heartless and i know it
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 03:12 AM   #9
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Quote:
you really wana know how i would feel if he did? honestly it would not bother me at all, you think that im saying that because i havent experienced it before but i have experienced it in the past. im heartless and i know it
then you need more medical attention than him..people with your attitude are usually the mass murderers who smile in the courtroom, almost proud of what they did...seek help man, you need it, and im not joking here for a second
Old 10-24-2007, 03:14 AM   #10
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
then you need more medical attention than him..people with your attitude are usually the mass murderers who smile in the courtroom, almost proud of what they did...seek help man, you need it, and im not joking here for a second
word...
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 03:20 AM   #11
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

anyone else? so far im supposed to commit myself to psychiatric evaluations for not having emotions i guess
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 03:22 AM   #12
james_ls
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1614

My Ride:
1998 Acura Integra LS//VTEC

Send a message via AIM to james_ls
I think its kinda catchy.

I don't know your situation...but when pissed off...we seem to share the same douchebag gene.

What has this dude done personally to you though?

BUY MY STUFF!

james_ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:25 AM   #13
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ls View Post
I think its kinda catchy.

I don't know your situation...but when pissed off...we seem to share the same douchebag gene.

What has this dude done personally to you though?
aside from having me look at bruises on a girl and him making derrogatory racial comments about me... nothing really
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 05:58 AM   #14
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1356

Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:
Quote:
she would come to me crying about him and how he treats her in the past
so he gives a guy a box cutter and instructions on killing himself and hes the ahole? but beating on women is cool? seriously ill give troll 300 bucks to ban you for life, youre a waste of bandwidth. way to approve of guys abusing women.

you didnt do anything wrong..but f her and that dude. stay away from both of them.

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:59 AM   #15
enigma
Tri-State Addict

Member #2659

My Ride:
Hoopties galore

Send a message via AIM to enigma
Nah, perfectly normal.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:41 AM   #16
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
so he gives a guy a box cutter and instructions on killing himself and hes the ahole? but beating on women is cool? seriously ill give troll 300 bucks to ban you for life, youre a waste of bandwidth. way to approve of guys abusing women.

you didnt do anything wrong..but f her and that dude. stay away from both of them.
correct term would be "data space" not "bandwidth" its the same as "space" in general!
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 06:48 AM   #17
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

Quote:
ok Im editing this out of an IM and dont feel like making it gramatically correct...

well i went to the diner tonight
and i saw an ex of mine
and she was with one of her ex's
and she would come to me crying about him and how he treats her in the past
so of course i dont approve of violence to females
anyway this guy is known to be suicidal\ thats y she still talks to him
when they broke up and all he went to a psych ward for attempted suicide
so he knows how much i hate his guts for everything he did to her
so when i walked by i stopped to say something to her
and he put his hand out and said "hey whats up my names rob"
with that i just looked at him and took the razor blade out of my case cutter from work and tossed it at him saying "down the street not accross, in a tub of warm water helps" then i told michelle to call me later
so after i left i got a phone call from her using his cell phone telling me im ****ed up. is this true? am i ****ed up? just curious....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:49 AM   #18
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

pm'd you jome
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:54 AM   #19
J.Ralli
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4202

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
pm'd you jome
shizzle.
Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 07:00 AM   #20
Dave
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #633

My Ride:
Shelby Z, ZJ, NSX, CBR954RR, Hawk GT

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via MSN to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post

agreed, and so what if this guy does off himself? sounds like a real winner so far in fact i think the world would be a better place. more natural resources for the rest of us anyway. im also sick and tired of this blame game ****, hey clean: this kid had the idea long before this encounter, had TRIED and FAILED long before. if you want a jelly doughnut and you are on the way in the store to buy a jelly doughnut and some guy passes you a dollar and says go buy a doughnut you cant blame him that you are fat! asshole
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote